Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am SO worried about the condition of his body because it has been so hot lately. But I am optimistic that the people who found the body called it in as a “deceased juvenile male”. That means he was somewhat identifiable. Praying they find evidence.
@MirandaElle ... such a good point. Thank you. In that case, then let us be amazed by modern forensic medicine.

In her warped mind, maybe she thought leaving him so far from Colorado gave credence to one of her claims that he went with someone. Someone who got tired of molesting him and killed him, something like that.
I complete agree with this. I think it was all a part of her plan to implicate some unknown kidnapper and not herself.

JMO!

I am absolutely shocked to know that he was found in Pace, Florida. That is 40 minutes from my house and I used to live there. I have been following this case from the very beginning I post comments on Web suits often but I at least spend a good 1 to 2 hours A-day going over the comments and reading them. I have been fascinated with the mystery of this case. I always theorized that his body was not local in Colorado. She seemed too confident, and now the theory is really coming together. Colorado Springs is about 1200 to 1400 mi away from Fl. I believe on the Tuesday that she got kicked out, (Which is the morning that she rented the rental car) after the sun went down that evening around 6-7 maybe later, she went back to where she left Gannon's body Monday afternoon. (probly near the Petco in those backwoods off noe road.)
She relocated the body somewhere about 300-400 miles away. She came back the next day and returned the car it had 955 miles on it. During the next week she did an atrocious interview and then left town. She obviously went back to the location that she left him at the 2nd time and relocated again to Florida. And then she went back to South Carolina and that's where she stayed until she got arrested. He had to have been relocated twice. I'm sure the police have all the evidence the cadaver evidence and everything the gruesome part is that she literally tampered with his deceased body several times.I hope she rots in h*** and I hope she gets the death penalty. Covering up such a heinous crime that is ridiculous!! I would have just given myself up right then and there, and take him to the hospital, if I knew I had hurt a child.
She had to have drugged him Sunday night until Monday morning to keep him passed out and out of the way. She either gave him more pills to have him overdose and then left him somewhere, Or she ended his life with her bare hands that Monday around 11am -12pm and then left him somewhere. Thank God for those construction workers finding him. That shows the police were still on the trail with no discovery yet. I'm sure she was NOT expecting this so soon.
Pace Florida is a small city outside of Pensacola Florida it's a Bible belt area lots of woods some farmland there's a paper mill there it's an Old Town.
All this is in my opinion but it sure seems to make sense now.

Her car was impounded on something like Day 3. She may even have anticipated it would be gone, hence the rental. So I've wondered all along how she got to SC. It appears she rented a car (again).

I believe she left on Feb 4th, because there were mentions of her traveling on FB, but there were never any mentions of her arriving (her family was so vocal at first, then radio silence after the 4th). I do wonder if any of them have cooperated.
It puts into perspective her complaints of how she and HH were treated by LE! They suspected she had him still.!! MOO

Could he have still been alive at some point, hidden, and drugged? Then killed him and disposed of him on the way? Otherwise, wouldn't the decomposition odor be prevalent in the vehicle(s)?

But long before finding his body, LE declared that he was deceased and she was charged with murder. So they have proof of death. Presumably that proof of was found here in CO.

You are saying what I am thinking. Who would do this for her? And why wouldn't they dispose of him in a way that he would never be found? I have so many questions. If she transported a dead body in any rental car wouldn't cadavier dogs hit on the car?

In all fairness we dont know that they didn't.

Has anyone mentioned the military bases in Pensacola, which is the nearby city and just a few miles from Pace? Is it possible TS kept in touch with anyone who could still be in the military and would agree to help her? She could have driven the rental car and met someone somewhere between C Springs and Pace, Florida to transfer the body into someone else's car. On that person's way back to the military base in Pensacola; this place where Gannon was found, would be a good place to pull over and sadly, drop him off as though he was trash. I wished for him to be found and now I wish for anyone involved to be found out and punished. Justice for Gannon.
Thank-you, Santa Rosa LE and Colorado Springs LE and all those who are working with them.... and thank-you to the construction worker who found poor Gannon, too.
JMO

I need to read where / how he was found and what made them identify him so quickly - we've had a lot of hot weather and rain these past months. and he was here all the time....sigh.
RSBM for focus

That really caught my attention as well:
ANNIE BLANKS | PENSACOLA NEWS JOURNAL | 2:16 pm CDT March 17, 2020
“[SBM]

According to a news release from the [Santa Rosa County] Sheriff's Office, the road construction crew was working in the area of U.S. 90 at the Escambia River Bridge on the Santa Rosa County side, in Milton, when the body was found at around noon.

Road crews alerted their superiors at the Florida Department of Transportation, who alerted the SRSO.

The SRSO Major Crimes and Crime Scene units are on scene, according to the news release. Authorities have not said whether or not foul play is suspected, citing an active investigation.” (BBM)
SRSO investigating after road construction crew finds body on U.S. 90 in Milton

KEVIN ROBINSON | PENSACOLA NEWS JOURNAL| 43 minutes ago
“[SBM]

In a press release issued Friday, the El Paso County Sheriff's Office in Colorado announced the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office had contacted their agency Wednesday about a deceased juvenile male found in Pace, Florida.

An autopsy was performed by the District 1 Medical Examiner, and the deceased male was identified as Gannon Stauch, a child who was reported as a runaway in the Colorado Springs area on Jan. 27.

[SBM]

Anyone who saw Letecia Stauch in Pace or Pensacola during the time of Feb. 3 to 5 is asked to call the El Paso County Sheriff's Office Tip Line at 719-520-6666 or email tips@elpasoco.com.

[SBM]

The Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office initially scheduled a press conference for Friday morning regarding remains found this week near the Escambia River Bridge, but the event was canceled shortly after its announcement.“ (BBM)
Authorities believe remains of missing Colorado boy Gannon Stauch found in Pace

Looking at the Endorsed Witness List, I see agents from FBI offices from locations such as Shreveport and Monroe, LA, Jackson, MS, Jacksonville, FL, and Columbia, SC. It also appears that LE has a very good idea as to when TS was in Pace or Pensacola, most likely based on intelligence gathered during the investigation.

Perhaps the EPCSO had already contacted law enforcement agencies in those areas some time ago, asking them to keep an eye out for remains fitting Gannon’s description.

MOO

BCE03C5B-F247-4155-96DE-E5C1826E0338.jpeg 38E5BCC1-1F3A-45A6-8BAC-2C86A8E225B5.png
https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...so/20CR1358/001/Complaint and Information.pdf

From DA’s office:
4th Judicial DA on Twitter

(1 of 2) Gannon Stauch Investigation Update:
In response to numerous inquiries, our office will address recent developments at 3 this afternoon in the District Attorney’s Office located at 105 E Vermijo in Co. Springs.
(2 of 2) Due to current circumstances, only credentialed members of the press may attend and all visitors will be asked to wash their hands on arrival. Please be prepared to show your news agency issued I.D. Only one news team will be allowed in an elevator at a time.
Thank you @Cindizzi

Good point. ^^^

Imo she may have had 'help'.
I can't imagine the wickedness of anyone willing to assist in disposing of a child's remains.
Even if they've never killed anyone-- they're just as evil as TS if they knew--and went ahead with driving and leaving him somewhere !
And crossing state lines while knowing you have a body results in upgraded charges as well, correct ?

I said I'd cry if --and when-- Gannon was found.
Not crying right now... but very enraged.
Bleeping step-person.
Not a 'mother' at all, so not going to call her that.

I'm still thankful that he was found as I feared he might never be located.
My thoughts and prayers are with his parents and family.
Some people do any job for money but nothing more.
Josiah Sher details killings of Amara Wells, Bob Rafferty -- and says why he spared child's life

Just when you think it can’t get worse, it does. This woman is a bottomless pit of depravity. At least he’s finally been found.

This explains some things that she (allegedly) posted on social media that were head-scratchers at the time but make sense now.

She crossed state lines, time to stack on federal charges and I hope there are a whole truckload of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member