Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Law Enforcement seems to think she arrived in Pace/ Pensacola, FL between 2/3 and 2/5.

Letecia Stauch facing new charges after stepson's remains found in Florida
"The EPCSO is asking anyone for information if they have seen Letecia Stauch in Pace or Pensacola, Florida, between Feb. 3 through Feb. 5 to call the tip line..."
Now, I’ve got to go search the timeline and the last thread. I distinctly remember typing what happened on February 4th? in the last thread.

Who found his body?

The remains were found Tuesday by a Florida Department of Transportation road crew doing work in the area around U.S. 90 and the Escambia River Bridge, said Sgt. Rich Alloy of the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office in Florida. The construction crew called the sheriff’s office to report the found body.

The Death Penalty just puts her out of her misery. She does not deserve such a peaceful death.
You’re such a kinder person than I. If this woman had done these things to one of my beloved I would want to watch her kicking and screaming all the way to the gurney on which they give her the needle. Why? So she can be in fear of losing her life, something she completely deserves. That poor little boy, Gannon, did not deserve to fear for his life while being brutally abused and murdered :*(. JMHO

Waking up to this news this morning absolutely threw me for a loop.
Florida of all places?!

Personally I don't think she used a gun or a knife. Allen clearly used the word "or." We know there was a bloody board found - blunt object.

As much as I never want to see LS's face again, part of me wishes she was able to speak to the media right now, because i would just love to hear her presplain all of this away!

I think what gets me the most right now is that when she gave the back of head interview, Gannon was either alive and in immense pain, or was deceased and she had him with her in some capacity.

The driving to florida reminds me of the woman who wore an adult diaper and drove across the country - astronaut I think.

I am also super curious now about LS's past. This seems like an extreme jump from a few DV charges 10 or so years ago to murdering and stashing a child, and then driving as far as she did.

Standby for insanity plea I reckon.

Did she start at home and kill him later on the way to Florida? Did she cut his foot on purpose? Did she go ballistic, knew she went too far and couldn’t finish the job at home? Did she load up Al’s tools? Did she take him somewhere, kill him and place him in some easy carry out container? Did she load him into the trunk and drop him away as far as she could? Or could she have passed him off in an unknown condition to an ally to go the extra miles? Is this why she couldn’t/wouldn’t disclose his location?

“How the hell is the house a crime scene if he left and didn’t come back with me supposedly? They are saying there is a crime scene with all this blood in the house, which they let people live in during the supposed crime scene for 7 plus days….but then a video shows him leaving with me walking.”

“There are tools, wood, and woodworking in the garage, jointers and saws. If there was blood in the garage, it was from doing activities,” Stauch said.
Gannon Stauch: Stepmom says bloody board was not her fault. She’s now facing child abuse, murder charges [EXCLUSIVE PART 3]
I’m thinking a glass candle might have broken and she picked up a piece of broken glass and hurled it at him. JMO

This is a trail that supposedly had LE all over her from the beginning in late January.
I'm a bit pissed at LE. You all knew who you were dealing with.
I understand your way of thinking; and do wish he was found sooner .
It looks like there's still quite a bit of evidence.

But imo she should have been followed everywhere or a tracker put on her car or whichever rentals she used -- from the first presser.
Just have to ask as I don't know this--- would there be any jurisdictional issues following/using a tracking device (if that was a viable option) from LE tailing her- say, from CO to another state ?
Do all LE's have to cooperate then ?
Or is it like, once she's left CO the next state's LE have to pick it up from there ?

This probably me just not understanding how to read legalese.

I’m wondering if at least one of the weapons listed in the new charges could have belonged to the officer involved in that “things” transfer back to CO.

The date “on or around” leaves exact day open. And the charge includes the words “..or the immediate flight from, the charge of Murder in the first...

I don’t know why but it would give me some comfort to know that she did not use all weapons listed with Gannon and maybe just maybe one belong to a transport guard.

What a shocking twist to where Gannon's remains were found, but not at all shocking that TS would do something so random. I believe she disposed of Gannon herself.

She thinks she is the smartest person in the room, yet her arrogance and ignorance works to LE's benefit.

Poor Gannon....I'm so sorry this monster came into your life. :(

MOO

BBM:

It's more than "possible."

It's highly probable, which is to say, I'm 100% certain it did.

I'm surmising from the fact that these additional charges came only after his autopsy was completed that it was in fact GS's body which provided evidence r/t the specific types of injuries and wounds he suffered.

That's the logical conclusion to be drawn from the series of events we've seen unfold today.
Agreed. BTW, I love the new avatar. Is that a selfie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R