AZ - Jerry, 62, & Susan McFalls, 62, homicide, Littlefield, 11 Jan 2018 *reward*

Wow. Unbelievable that Jerry still hasn’t been identified. I read every reason why it would take a long time but this sure seems longer than a long time. This poor family. Both parents, one still in limbo. Two different times they could be buried, only if the family buried Susan when her body was released.

I hope this posts doesn't violate any WS rules as it is from the the Mcfalls official FB page.

Missing Help find Susan and Jerry McFalls
January 20 at 7:33 PM ·
Public Announcement

First and foremost Jerry and I would like to thank everyone for all of the help, love and support over the last 2+ years.  This has been a very difficult and trying time for everyone involved especially their son Jerry Jr.

We were made aware through a Facebook post of a vigil being held in Beaver Dam this weekend. We would like you to know that we have NOT been working with or been in contact with David Bounsall since October 13, 2019 and have NO part ...of the vigil being held and we are not positive it’s being held for the right reasons.

There are some very serious lies and allegations from several individuals going around on Facebook and in the media about myself and Jerry’s involvement in Susan and Jerry’s murder. This has added an extreme amount of stress and safety concerns for our family on top of this already difficult time.

Anyone who knows Jerry and I personally know that there is NO way possible we had any involvement or knowledge this was going to happen to them. We don’t feel it necessary to respond to all of the negative posts and comments going on other than a general post on our page.

As we’ve stated several times “Hopefully Soon ” we will have answers and all the conspiracy theories and haters will be proven wrong.

We continue daily seeking justice for and bringing Jerry and Susan home! Thank you to all law enforcement with Mohave County and the FBI who continue to seek justice for Mom and Dad.

As we have promised since day one any 100% factual articles and information will be posted here on the only “official” Facebook page or on our website www.McFallsMystery.com

Thank you continued love and support. It definitely helps us through the most difficult times.

Mer n Jer

PS any negative comments will be removed

I hope this posts doesn't violate any WS rules as it is from the the Mcfalls official FB page.

Missing Help find Susan and Jerry McFalls
January 20 at 7:33 PM ·
Public Announcement

First and foremost Jerry and I would like to thank everyone for all of the help, love and support over the last 2+ years.  This has been a very difficult and trying time for everyone involved especially their son Jerry Jr.

We were made aware through a Facebook post of a vigil being held in Beaver Dam this weekend. We would like you to know that we have NOT been working with or been in contact with David Bounsall since October 13, 2019 and have NO part ...of the vigil being held and we are not positive it’s being held for the right reasons.

There are some very serious lies and allegations from several individuals going around on Facebook and in the media about myself and Jerry’s involvement in Susan and Jerry’s murder. This has added an extreme amount of stress and safety concerns for our family on top of this already difficult time.

Anyone who knows Jerry and I personally know that there is NO way possible we had any involvement or knowledge this was going to happen to them. We don’t feel it necessary to respond to all of the negative posts and comments going on other than a general post on our page.

As we’ve stated several times “Hopefully Soon ” we will have answers and all the conspiracy theories and haters will be proven wrong.

We continue daily seeking justice for and bringing Jerry and Susan home! Thank you to all law enforcement with Mohave County and the FBI who continue to seek justice for Mom and Dad.

As we have promised since day one any 100% factual articles and information will be posted here on the only “official” Facebook page or on our website www.McFallsMystery.com

Thank you continued love and support. It definitely helps us through the most difficult times.

Mer n Jer

PS any negative comments will be removed

WOW.

How painful and intrusive this unapproved memorial this must be for the McFalls family. :(:eek:

WTH is wrong with people who seek to gain publicity and attention from, or spread rumors about, the most painful events in other people's lives? (Yes, that is a purely rhetorical question.)

WOW.

How painful and intrusive this unapproved memorial this must be for the McFalls family. :(:eek:

WTH is wrong with people who seek to gain publicity and attention from, or spread rumors about, the most painful events in other people's lives? (Yes, that is a purely rhetorical question.)
WTH is wrong with people indeed. Reading her post made me so sad and angry. For all they have been through, now this. Sending prayers to them.

MOHAVE COUNTY, Ariz., Jan. 30, 2020 (Gephardt Daily) — The Mohave County Sheriff’s Office said Thursday afternoon that a set of human remains found in the desert near the Virgin River Gorge has been identified as missing Utah man Jerry McFalls Sr.

The set of remains found in the in the Arizona Strip area was one of two found in October, 2018. The first set was identified in November, 2018 as Jerry McFalls Sr.’s wife, Susan McFalls.

Update: Officials ID human remains as Utah man missing from Arizona | Gephardt Daily

This has been a long, long, excruciating (imo) wait for this poor family. I'm both happy and sad that they now have confirmation. Hopefully, now they can also find some justice.

Rest in Peace, Jerry & Susan

This has been a long, long, excruciating (imo) wait for this poor family. I'm both happy and sad that they now have confirmation. Hopefully, now they can also find some justice.

Rest in Peace, Jerry & Susan
They can finally lay their loved ones to rest. I hope and pray LE will be able to find whatever is needed to close this terribly sad case.

Sounds like the medical examiner forgot about it and something about the non-family memorial or the drama surrounding it got it back on track. It's hard to wrap our heads around the fact that some of the most important things in the world to us are almost nothing to someone else who is in control of them. Polite but consistent follow-up is a good skill to have. Wish I was better at it.

Wow that’s an awful long time to wait!! That must have been so frustrating for family.
It seems it would be quicker to submit someone’s DNA to ancestry and do it yourself!!! I know you need to spit in the tube for that, but you know what i mean
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back