The British Royal Family #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coronavirus: Royal children join nation in Clap for Carers to thank NHS staff

Coronavirus: Royal children join nation in Clap for Carers to thank NHS staff

Royal children George, Charlotte and Louis joined the nation in saluting NHS workers battling the coronavirus pandemic.

In a gesture of thanks to frontline staff, everyone across the UK was asked to join a mass round of applause from their doorsteps, windows and balconies at 8pm.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, William and Kate, posted a video of their three children clapping, while Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Chancellor Rishi Sunak also joined in from Downing Street.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have fled Canada and moved to California amid the coronaviruspandemic, it has been reported.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex left Canada before borders closed due to the outbreak of the deadly bug, according to The Sun.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'flee coronavirus in Canada for new home'

Is this for real? They think Los Angeles is safer than Canada?

L.A. County’s coronavirus cases top 1,200 amid increase in testing capacity; 9 new deaths reported

Sophie, Countess of Wessex, and Prince Edward give 'huge thank you' to 'fantastic' NHS

sophie-countess-of-wessex-news-prince-edward-royal-1260871.jpg

This is a still, I wasn't able to link the video.

The article has an image & videos of the Cambridge children clapping as well!!!

In the media supporting the carers. :rolleyes: love 'em!!!

Prince Albert denies infecting Prince Charles with coronavirus

Prince Albert addresses speculation he infected Prince Charles with coronavirus

Speaking to RTL radio on Thursday, the 62-year-old spoke about the speculation that one of the royals may have affected the other at the meeting on 10 March. "I was at a roundtable for his foundation, but we never shook hands. I was at the other end of the table, way far away," he said. "We nodded hello to one another, so I don't think I can really be accused of contaminating him."

Prince Albert continued: "There were a lot of other people around at the congress centre and I know he continued his schedule afterwards for a number of days." He added that Prince Charles "had a number of other opportunities to catch it".

Prince Edward, Sophie Wessex and their children clap for the NHS in new video

Appearing together in a short clip, the family-of-four thanked the doctors and nurses working for the National Health Service caring for those suffering from coronavirus. Prince Edwards said: "So from all of us, just a huge thank you to so many of you working on the front line. We really appreciate it. Keep up the fantastic work." The family then joined together to clap in support of the NHS.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle catch jet to LA to move countries before boarders close

News broke on Thursday evening of the royal couple's surprise house move, with The Sun newspaper announcing their decision to leave Canada. Harry and Meghan reportedly flew to LA on a private jet before the borders between Canada and America were shut due to the coronavirus pandemic. The couple and their son Archie Harrison are believed to be starting a new life in a home nearby Hollywood, where they are said to be residing in lockdown. The paper reports that the move had been planned for a while. Buckingham Palace had no comment.

An influential factor in the move will no doubt be Meghan's mum Doria, who herself lives in Los Angeles, where she works as a yoga teacher.

The Queen shares video from Windsor Castle isolation as workers clap NHS heroes

The Queen shares video from Windsor Castle isolation as workers clap NHS heroes

The royal family shared a clip on their social media accounts of clapping from the royal household at Windsor Castle on Thursday night, where the 93-year-old monarch and her husband, the Duke of Edinburgh are currently staying during the lockdown.

Wow. Really proud to be British right now. For all our faults we are bloody brilliant at pulling together in a crisis and I was stunned by the amount of people clapping and cheering outside at 8pm tonight.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle catch jet to LA to move countries before boarders close

News broke on Thursday evening of the royal couple's surprise house move, with The Sun newspaper announcing their decision to leave Canada. Harry and Meghan reportedly flew to LA on a private jet before the borders between Canada and America were shut due to the coronavirus pandemic. The couple and their son Archie Harrison are believed to be starting a new life in a home nearby Hollywood, where they are said to be residing in lockdown. The paper reports that the move had been planned for a while. Buckingham Palace had no comment.

An influential factor in the move will no doubt be Meghan's mum Doria, who herself lives in Los Angeles, where she works as a yoga teacher.
Isn’t LA on stay home ? I guess people can still fly in ?

Isn’t LA on stay home ? I guess people can still fly in ?

Didn't the link say "private jet?" Might have landed at a smaller airport or in another county.

I'd say more, but I'll just share the picture of the Wessex family thanking public servants for working to keep everyone in Great Britain as safe as possible!!!

sophie-countess-of-wessex-news-prince-edward-royal-1260871.jpg

Not a surprise that LA was the destination. Hopefully H will enjoy all the Hollywood parties and the stuff that comes with it. I wonder if they will be clients on the new season Million dollar Listing LA that premieres soon on TV here in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa