Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018 *husband suspect* #3

cybervampira

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Hunters discover human remains in Harding Township

A captain with the Lucas County Sheriff's Office tells 13abc the woods are on private property. He said the hunters had permission to be there, but no one lives on the land.

The Schiels said they discovered a human skull about 300 yards from the road, which they said was both shocking and scary to find.

"I found enough, you know, deer heads out here that I know an animal head that; that was not an animal head. It was for sure human. I could see the molars, and for sure it was human," said Scott Schiel.

Captain Matt Luettke said it's too soon to speculate how long the remains have been there or give any details on a possible identity.

The Schiels said they hope this discovery brings someone closure as the investigation continues. The remains were taken to the Lucas County Coroner to be identified.

It's been about a week. Hoping we get some news on this soon. Even if not Cheryl, this soul needs to be connected to those that are missing him/her.

@wyome
Thank you for the above article on the discovery of human remains.

Who ever it turns out to be should not of been in this odd location. Private owned hunting land.
Thankful for these two hunters for the discovery.

Someone will finally be laid to rest.
Someone who has been missing.

Justice4Cheryl
May her family and loved one's finally get to bring her home and Justice is served to the only POI in Cheryl's case.
Where is Cheryl?

I wonder if someone or multiple people are nervous. Of this human skull remain's and discovery.

So, apparently, Bill and girlfriend are moving in together in another home, bringing the youngest daughter with them, a senior in HS. Another school district. Not sure if she's a senior now, or will be next year.

They're moving on, putting further distance between them and Cheryl's family.

Very frustrating to watch this play out. Good luck to WC and his *advertiser censored*.

POI In a murder investigation can run but they can not hide for long.
US MARSHALL'S can go State to State.

I wish we could find that right pew.
We need to locate Cheryl's remains.

I am screaming Grand Jury time.
I thought with this covid-19 some people would confess.

Not giving up on JUSTICE4CHERYL.
This woman's life mattered.
Someone has that piece of evidence needed for this arrest to happen.

The storms coming Bill you can not outrun the storm of LADY JUSTICE

Hunters discover human remains in Harding Township

A captain with the Lucas County Sheriff's Office tells 13abc the woods are on private property. He said the hunters had permission to be there, but no one lives on the land.

The Schiels said they discovered a human skull about 300 yards from the road, which they said was both shocking and scary to find.

"I found enough, you know, deer heads out here that I know an animal head that; that was not an animal head. It was for sure human. I could see the molars, and for sure it was human," said Scott Schiel.

Captain Matt Luettke said it's too soon to speculate how long the remains have been there or give any details on a possible identity.

The Schiels said they hope this discovery brings someone closure as the investigation continues. The remains were taken to the Lucas County Coroner to be identified.

It's been about a week. Hoping we get some news on this soon. Even if not Cheryl, this soul needs to be connected to those that are missing him/her.

I created a thread in the Unidentified Forum to track any further info on these remains:

OH - Lucas County, Harding Township - Hunters discover human skeletal remains, 3/22/2020

Bones found in Greene County over the weekend were identified as those of Cheryl Coker, a Riverside woman missing for over a year, Greene County Sheriff Gene Fischer announced during a press conference.

She’s been missing since October 2018.“We have never given up on this case,” said Riverside police. “She’s never been forgotten by the community.”

The area where her body found was a wooded area, Fischer said. It’s private property and “not a common area for a person to go

Clothing found near her remains have been turned over to the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation.

The call obtained by the Dayton Daily News was placed Saturday evening at around 6:30 p.m. In it, a caller says that he found the remains on Waynesville James Town Road in Caesar creek Twp.

Does that ****** or his gf have any kind of ties to that area? How far is this from Cheryl’s home?

Yes, this would be about 18 miles from her home, and about a 15 - 20 minute drive, mostly on rural roads- night this could have been done without many other vehicles on the road.
A relief that she has been found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back