Individuals and Companies that have donated to the Coronavirus COVID-19 cause

Coronavirus: Crocs giving free footwear to health care workers

"Over the past week, we have spoken to healthcare workers, their facilities and even their family and friends, and they have specifically asked for our shoes in an effort to provide ease on their feet, as well as ease of mind as they need the ability to easily clean up before they go home to their families," said Crocs president and CEO Andrew Rees in a statement."

Crocs is donating 10,000 pairs of free shoes to US healthcare workers every day until stocks last
"Crocs is donating thousands of pairs of shoes to US healthcare workers every day until stocks last."

Musk "donating hundreds of ventilators to New York City and State"

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio said early Friday that Tesla boss Elon Musk was "donating hundreds of ventilators to New York City and State, including our public hospitals."

In a tweet, de Blasio said Musk had made the pledge in a phone call Friday evening, for which the mayor said he was "deeply grateful. We need every ventilator we can get our hands on these next few weeks to save lives."

Coronavirus updates: U.K. leader tests positive as U.S. states seek help
Wonderful. But I wish it was distributed to all states according to need.

Why the CEO of Comcast and his family gifted $5M for computers to help Philly kids learn during coronavirus school closures

When Comcast CEO Brian Roberts read that Superintendent William R. Hite Jr. had said the school system would need to purchase millions of dollars worth of technology to make large-scale learning during the pandemic possible for Philadelphia’s children Roberts, his wife Aileen and their three adult children began talking about the possibility of covering some of the cost.

On Thursday, the family gifted $5 million to the Fund for the Philadelphia School District, the school system’s charitable arm, to help pay for 50,000 Chromebooks for students in the Philadelphia school district.

Temple will let Philly use Liacouras Center for coronavirus hospital overflow; N.J. death toll surpasses 100

Wonderful. But I wish it was distributed to all states according to need.

It's up to each Governor to reach out. I am assuming no one asked Musk except the New York Governor.

Wish we could have had the federal government organize distribution, but they left it up to the Governors of each state, who complained that they were bidding against each other.

Can't blame Cuomo.

Musician James Taylor and his wife give $1 million to Massachusetts General Hospital to fight pandemic.

Massachusetts General Hospital
James and Kim Taylor donated $1 million to back Mass. General’s ongoing efforts to battle the escalating coronavirus pandemic.

The money will be directed to the MGH President’s Emergency Response Fund, which was established in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombing to provide flexible resources to support immediate needs.

James Taylor is a well-known singer and songwriter who was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2000. His late father, Isaac, was a physician who served as chief resident at the hospital and conducted research there. He died in 1996.

Kim Taylor has served on the board of the MassGeneral Hospital for Children for the past five years. She formerly directed public relations and marketing for the Boston Symphony Orchestra.

://www.philanthropy.com/article/Musician-James-TaylorWife/248373?utm_source=pt&utm_medium=en&utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=campaign_1112432&cid=pt&source=ams&sourceId=2352506

Dolly Parton
On April 1, it announced a $ 1 million donation to a music legend research team Vanderbilt University is currently working to find a cure for coronavirus. He explained Instagram:.

“My longtime friend Dr. Naji AbumradPeople who have studied Vanderbilt for many years say they have made remarkable progress in research into the treatment of coronavirus. I’m donating $ 1 million to Vanderbilt for this research, and I want to help those who can make a donation. “

Taylor Swift
Many small businesses have no choice but to close during the plague, so Thai Nashville decided to lend a helping hand to the record store. Grimey’s New and Preliminary Music after the mayor requests his employees to return home

According to Rolling Stone, the Shake It Off singer pays each employee at the store and provides three months of medical care. Co-owner of Grimey Doyle Davis announced.

“We were very surprised. I was surprised that Taylor Swift, through a publicist, approached us to calm us down during the COVID-19 plague. We didn’t even know she was on the radar. But she came to help after recent hurricanes in Nashville and Tennessee. I’m trying to help the small business I love in this city. Taylor has been a direct help to my employees to generously cover the three months’ health care costs of our group’s insurance plan. “

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds
Earlier this month, the energy couple announced they were donating $ 500,000 Canadian food banks and $ 500,000 American feedingBayna. The actor wrote on his Instagram page:

“I think we can all agree. Covid-19 is a hole.”

Billy Joel
Viennese singer and his wife Alexis that they have discovered their proposal, Joel numberThousands of donations will be raised to help fight the plague, including $ 500,000 for the purchase of personal protective equipment for health workers. They said in a statement on his website:

“So many of these heroic health care workers are risking their lives. You can’t thank them and care about their well-being. “

Ricky Martin
Received a signature Instagram announces new campaign for non-profit organization Project hope It aims to help health workers around the world save their lives. He said in the video:

In such a situation, I need to do something. Because health professionals are so vulnerable, professionals around the world do not have personal protective equipment to prevent them from becoming infected. “It simply came to our notice then.

Selena Gomez
The rare singer took to Twitter on March 30 to show love and financial support to the health workers at the front. Good SinaiBayna. He tweeted:

“I donate to @CedarsSinai because masks and conditioners are scarce. They took great care of me, so it was my turn to thank them. ”

Rihanna
RiRi is a non-profit organization, Clara Lionel Foundationdonated $ 5 million to various organizations Direct help, Health partners, American feeding, International Rescue Committee, to World Health OrganizationYin COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund From the United States to Malawi, support for significant social and health professionals.

Sean Mendez
Stitches singer non-profit, Sean Mendez number, Donated $ 175,000 based in Toronto SickKids Hospital effective emergency medical resources to combat COVID-19 and provide effective care to patients, families, staff and the general public.

He took to Instagram:

“Donations to the Shawn Mendes Fund next month will be donated to SickKids Hospital with the help of @WHO.”

Mrs. Gaga
Earlier this month, the singer’s makeup brand, Haus laboratories, announced a donation to Regional food bank to Food Bank of New York City, Share on Twitter:

“It’s time to choose fear and compassion.”

Ciara to Russell Wilson
The Goodies singer and he Seattle Seahawks The square husband announced that he was donating one million meals to them Food life, Provides nutritious food to the malnourished in West Washington.

In a video shared by Ciara on Tuesday:

“I urge all of us to join us, no matter how small or small,” he said. Everything changes”

Brad Paisley
On March 17, the country cheated at a Nashville grocery store Shop, provided free food to those in need, and delivered to the elderly.

Dierks Bentley
Singer and owner of a gastropub Whiskey seal He gave $ 1,000 to his 90-hour workers to help them get through this difficult time. He also took to Instagram to write to Nashville bar owners urging them to help their staff.

“I urge all bar owners on Lower Broadway to pay attention to things like bartender, bars, backyards, waiters, security, dishwashers, and so on. Let’s help people keep the music comfortable. ”

Justin Bieber
Biebs was one of the first nuclei to take action. On February 13, the singer made a donation in support of China, as it was the first country to eradicate the virus. He wrote on Instagram:

“When I saw this news, I had no idea how terrible it would be for my wife, family and friends to get a new disease. China is with us for humanity. We have donated to help.”

Justin Timberlake
On March 15, the superstar told his followers that he was announcing his donation to the Mid-South Food Bank in his hometown of Memphis.

“It’s crazy time, but remember we all do it together,” he said. Start small and support local people by providing food for those in need. Everything. a little. item. helps. ”

Megan Titus’s stallion
The rapper wanted to pay his fans, who had supported him for many years, during the outbreak. He tweeted on March 12:

“Because you help me so much, I want to support them and bless your pockets quickly! Drop the names of the money app. ”

Lil Nas X
The Old Town Road rapper also took to Twitter to ask for a helping hand to his fans.

“Hey guys, you got the money?”

Donatella Versace
Famous designer and his daughter Allegra donated about $ 216,000 to the intensive care unit San Raffaele Hospital In Milan. In a joint statement on Instagram, they said:

“At times like these, it’s important that we reconcile and support, but we can fight every day to save the lives of hundreds of people on the front lines.”

G-Eazy
The rapper worked with him Endless summer pool to Larkin Street Youth Services Provide food to at-risk local youth in San Francisco – every day for a month.

Vanessa Hudgens
After commenting on the cavalier about the scandalous plague on social media, the actress shared a screenshot of her donation receipt. American feeding Posted on Instagram on March 13:

“It’s the craziest time in the world,” he said. Join @ Feedingamerica today. Let’s help each other rather than cheat F ** k. ”
How Taylor Swift, Rihanna and many other celebrities help fight the plague of COVID-19! - Go Tech Daily

I'm glad the rich and famous are donating millions - something I don't have to give.

However, yesterday my husband and I did order $500 worth of chicken from the local butcher to be delivered to the local Salvation Army food bank. The butcher is struggling to fill this order so nothing will be delivered until next week. The Salvation Army is thrilled to be able to offer chicken soon - they do okay with beef according to them, but rarely have chicken to offer. This surprises me - have you seen the price of beef lately?

Anyway, don't tell my husband it's $500 worth - I told him it's $200. I don't think he reads WS posts. It's my emergency money - this is an emergency imo. There will be a gap where those that have been unable to work will run out of money before any government relief kicks in. The thought of hungry kids in my community was starting to keep me up at night.

If you can - one chicken or a box of powdered milk will be meaningful to someone, somewhere.

Dolly Parton
On April 1, it announced a $ 1 million donation to a music legend research team Vanderbilt University is currently working to find a cure for coronavirus. He explained Instagram:.

“My longtime friend Dr. Naji AbumradPeople who have studied Vanderbilt for many years say they have made remarkable progress in research into the treatment of coronavirus. I’m donating $ 1 million to Vanderbilt for this research, and I want to help those who can make a donation. “

Taylor Swift
Many small businesses have no choice but to close during the plague, so Thai Nashville decided to lend a helping hand to the record store. Grimey’s New and Preliminary Music after the mayor requests his employees to return home

According to Rolling Stone, the Shake It Off singer pays each employee at the store and provides three months of medical care. Co-owner of Grimey Doyle Davis announced.

“We were very surprised. I was surprised that Taylor Swift, through a publicist, approached us to calm us down during the COVID-19 plague. We didn’t even know she was on the radar. But she came to help after recent hurricanes in Nashville and Tennessee. I’m trying to help the small business I love in this city. Taylor has been a direct help to my employees to generously cover the three months’ health care costs of our group’s insurance plan. “

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds
Earlier this month, the energy couple announced they were donating $ 500,000 Canadian food banks and $ 500,000 American feedingBayna. The actor wrote on his Instagram page:

“I think we can all agree. Covid-19 is a hole.”

Billy Joel
Viennese singer and his wife Alexis that they have discovered their proposal, Joel numberThousands of donations will be raised to help fight the plague, including $ 500,000 for the purchase of personal protective equipment for health workers. They said in a statement on his website:

“So many of these heroic health care workers are risking their lives. You can’t thank them and care about their well-being. “

Ricky Martin
Received a signature Instagram announces new campaign for non-profit organization Project hope It aims to help health workers around the world save their lives. He said in the video:

In such a situation, I need to do something. Because health professionals are so vulnerable, professionals around the world do not have personal protective equipment to prevent them from becoming infected. “It simply came to our notice then.

Selena Gomez
The rare singer took to Twitter on March 30 to show love and financial support to the health workers at the front. Good SinaiBayna. He tweeted:

“I donate to @CedarsSinai because masks and conditioners are scarce. They took great care of me, so it was my turn to thank them. ”

Rihanna
RiRi is a non-profit organization, Clara Lionel Foundationdonated $ 5 million to various organizations Direct help, Health partners, American feeding, International Rescue Committee, to World Health OrganizationYin COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund From the United States to Malawi, support for significant social and health professionals.

Sean Mendez
Stitches singer non-profit, Sean Mendez number, Donated $ 175,000 based in Toronto SickKids Hospital effective emergency medical resources to combat COVID-19 and provide effective care to patients, families, staff and the general public.

He took to Instagram:

“Donations to the Shawn Mendes Fund next month will be donated to SickKids Hospital with the help of @WHO.”

Mrs. Gaga
Earlier this month, the singer’s makeup brand, Haus laboratories, announced a donation to Regional food bank to Food Bank of New York City, Share on Twitter:

“It’s time to choose fear and compassion.”

Ciara to Russell Wilson
The Goodies singer and he Seattle Seahawks The square husband announced that he was donating one million meals to them Food life, Provides nutritious food to the malnourished in West Washington.

In a video shared by Ciara on Tuesday:

“I urge all of us to join us, no matter how small or small,” he said. Everything changes”

Brad Paisley
On March 17, the country cheated at a Nashville grocery store Shop, provided free food to those in need, and delivered to the elderly.

Dierks Bentley
Singer and owner of a gastropub Whiskey seal He gave $ 1,000 to his 90-hour workers to help them get through this difficult time. He also took to Instagram to write to Nashville bar owners urging them to help their staff.

“I urge all bar owners on Lower Broadway to pay attention to things like bartender, bars, backyards, waiters, security, dishwashers, and so on. Let’s help people keep the music comfortable. ”

Justin Bieber
Biebs was one of the first nuclei to take action. On February 13, the singer made a donation in support of China, as it was the first country to eradicate the virus. He wrote on Instagram:

“When I saw this news, I had no idea how terrible it would be for my wife, family and friends to get a new disease. China is with us for humanity. We have donated to help.”

Justin Timberlake
On March 15, the superstar told his followers that he was announcing his donation to the Mid-South Food Bank in his hometown of Memphis.

“It’s crazy time, but remember we all do it together,” he said. Start small and support local people by providing food for those in need. Everything. a little. item. helps. ”

Megan Titus’s stallion
The rapper wanted to pay his fans, who had supported him for many years, during the outbreak. He tweeted on March 12:

“Because you help me so much, I want to support them and bless your pockets quickly! Drop the names of the money app. ”

Lil Nas X
The Old Town Road rapper also took to Twitter to ask for a helping hand to his fans.

“Hey guys, you got the money?”

Donatella Versace
Famous designer and his daughter Allegra donated about $ 216,000 to the intensive care unit San Raffaele Hospital In Milan. In a joint statement on Instagram, they said:

“At times like these, it’s important that we reconcile and support, but we can fight every day to save the lives of hundreds of people on the front lines.”

G-Eazy
The rapper worked with him Endless summer pool to Larkin Street Youth Services Provide food to at-risk local youth in San Francisco – every day for a month.

Vanessa Hudgens
After commenting on the cavalier about the scandalous plague on social media, the actress shared a screenshot of her donation receipt. American feeding Posted on Instagram on March 13:

“It’s the craziest time in the world,” he said. Join @ Feedingamerica today. Let’s help each other rather than cheat F ** k. ”
How Taylor Swift, Rihanna and many other celebrities help fight the plague of COVID-19! - Go Tech Daily

Taylor Swift has also given thousands of dollars to her fans who have lost their jobs and are struggling to pay rent etc. She is very kind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back