Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

1. "Now, I am accepting that the video was not all as it appeared."

CrimeOnline spoke with Drayton regarding the date of the security footage. Drayton said he not only was he absolutely sure that Stauch left with Gannon on January 27 and returned home alone, but the video footage was given to the FBI with the dates and time stamps attached.

‘He could barely walk’: Gannon Stauch neighbor confirms security footage dates after stepmother’s murder arrest [EXCLUSIVE UPDATE]

2. How did she get him to lay down at that time of the afternoon?

I think he had been beat so profusely or was drugged--- he probably had been begging to go home and lay down on that crazy 4 hour trip.

3. When they returned, it took TS 3 times before there was enough room between the truck and the car.

I dont think so. I think her intentions all along was to put that vehicle back where it was and never let her husband know she moved it. It had been stated in other links that he did not like her driving his vehicle.

I still do not accept there was any kind of shadow.

MOO

If its assumed she was angry getting home that afternoon, maybe the couple min pause in the driveway was her continuing to berate him, maybe he stormed back inside, and like an upset 11 year old went to his room to cry on his bed. If she confronted him in there, he may have just tried to ignore her under the covers or something. JMO

We now know she was applying for jobs in Florida. It would have been easy to tell the other people in the caravan that she had to divert to Florida for a day or two for some promising job interviews. I can imagine a split like that seeming innocent to the others on that journey back to SC.

I'm catching up..
So when LH and HH came home they were told he was in T's bed. They went to the store for cleaning stuff came home and was told what? I'm confused on how he went from in the bed not be bothered to walking to a friends house and missing??
So both girls were there when he "left for a friends house" ??
Wouldn't HH think it was weird he stayed home from school sick..possibly told Gannon Room needed cleaning from an accident..to Gannon lying in bed to leaving to play with a "friend"??
Or am I crazy and confused!
No, you're not confused... unless we both are !
The timeline is indeed curious.
Assuming that the younger sister of Gannon didn't see him after arriving home after school, then the video cams of the neighbor, RD, must also show TS leaving the house for the second time that day ?
Unless G. was placed into her car, the Tigua.
The perp didn't leave itself much time to work with.

This is also why I think HH had to be at the least ... a little suspicious . o_O
Imo.

Maybe someone has already pointed it out & I missed it, but......
No mention of the Marshall's "incident" in the AA, right?! Yes, they brought LS in for questioning & seized her SUV, but that was at the sheriff's office after she arrived there for her interview 2 hours late with a freshly washed car! :mad: It would seem that HH was present at the home during LE visits in the first few days to see & overhear what they were pointing out and discussing with AS. Very disappointing that she's been uncooperative, I hope that's changed!

MOO IMO

Last edited:
Im sure she also felt like she was competing with G for AS’s love, attention, time, respect, companionship, money, etc. It’s like JA told a cellmate: She was actually going to Travis’ house to kill the new gf, but she wasn’t there. It’s like G is her competition for her husband‘s affection and everything else. He texted him multiple times that day, “Hey Buddy.” Was that routine, or did he suspect something was up. Was he worried about G for some reason. Did LS send dark signals. She lived with AS for 3.5 years alone and had his full attention, then all of a sudden her whole life changes. Now she’s something she doesn’t want to be, doing things she doesn’t want to do, and gets nothing from the husband in return, but ignored.

Even if RD's footage was inconclusive about whether Gannon returned to the house with LS that afternoon, it's hard to conceive that another neighbor's camera did not. That neighborhood is FULL of cameras & I was sure that a neighbor from the other side or across the street would have better footage of Gannon if he did, in fact, return. It sounds like LE thinks he did, but they did not go as far to say that they are 100% sure about this. Or am I not understanding the AA correctly? Obviously there's a lot of footage (RD's & others') that we don't know about.

I'm still having a really difficult time wrapping my head around LS bringing Gannon back to the house alive that afternoon! :confused:

It is odd. RD said LE collected footage from the weekend and all day Monday Jan 27 from the neighbors on Sat Feb 1. So it would seem they would have had other footage before Feb 28, the date of the AA. Any chance Ring or other unknown brands overwrite sooner than 7 days?
JMO

I don’t know my password cause it’s automatic. So setting up a new computer I need a password.

I’m not entirely sure, I do know when I have had issues in the past it was bc I was checking the wrong email account. If you are sure it’s being sent to the correct email I’d check the spam folder and if all else fails dm a mod

Think about this for a second... she sat alone in that has every day for years, during the first 3.5 years of marriage and after, when the kids were in school. I really wonder what she was up to. Now in light of all of the crazy tales she’s spun, nothing would surprise me. But one thing is certain, no way did she just sit around the house baking bread and filing her nails. imo

Think about this for a second... she sat alone in that has every day for years, during the first 3.5 years of marriage and after, when the kids were in school. I really wonder what she was up to. Now in light of all of the crazy tales she’s spun, nothing would surprise me. But one thing is certain, no way did she just sit around the house baking bread and filing her nails. imo

Do we know for certain that she didn’t have jobs during the yrs she’s lived in Colorado? May not have been all teaching jobs jmo

Maybe someone has already pointed it out & I missed it, but......
No mention of the Marshall's "incident" in the AA!!! Yes, they brought LS in for questioning & seized her SUV, but that was at the sheriff's office after she arrived there for her interview 2 hours late with a freshly washed car! :mad: It would seem that HH was present at the home during LE visits in the first few days to see & overhear what they were discussing with AS. Very disappointing that she's been uncooperative, I hope that's changed!

MOO IMO
I think really, it comes down to Jessica stating that this affidavit is intended to show merely that there is sufficient probable cause for the requested warrant and does not set forth all of her knowledge about the matter.

The affidavit also says that some but not all collected evidence was included in this affidavit.

I'm catching up..
So when LH and HH came home they were told he was in T's bed. They went to the store for cleaning stuff came home and was told what? I'm confused on how he went from in the bed not be bothered to walking to a friends house and missing??
So both girls were there when he "left for a friends house" ??
Wouldn't HH think it was weird he stayed home from school sick..possibly told Gannon Room needed cleaning from an accident..to Gannon lying in bed to leaving to play with a "friend"??
Or am I crazy and confused!

That would have been a pretty quick turn around.

While I don't think we know the details of GS's chronic GI issues, I do know that sometimes people with IBS can have very quick changes in how they feel--for better or for worse. So it's possible GS suddenly feeling better might not have seemed unusual to the girls.
JMO

You are right.
:0)
Still, Quincy was not the last one to see him alive, she states more than once SHE was.
Oh I agree ! I just think it’s one of her more outrageous ideas to find a wanted criminal’s mugshot and try to convince AS that she knew his full name because his ID fell out of his pocket . Holy Smokes to try to pin it on a real person ( even if he is a wanted sex offender). I bet anyone back East that she has a grudge against is glad they don’t live in Colorado. Remember the DWAP phone call with the anonymous girl and she tells her “ I’ve tried to think of who I could punish for this.... old boyfriends.. “.
JMO

No, you're not confused... unless we both are !
The timeline is indeed curious.
Assuming that the younger sister of Gannon didn't see him after arriving home after school, then the video cams of the neighbor, RD, must also show TS leaving the house for the second time that day ?
Unless G. was placed into her car, the Tigua.
The perp didn't leave itself much time to work with.

This is also why I think HH had to be at the least ... a little suspicious . o_O
Imo.
Yes crazy timeline. She just didn't leave much time at all.
Her demeanor had to be frantic and unnerved. Well...maybe not she's not normal.

Maybe TS was instructed to contact friends (specifically the friend's house he went to), prior to calling the non-emergency line? If we are to believe the 6pm curfew Gannon was given, he had only been missing for 55 minutes at the time of the 911 call.

I know that every case is different, but when my 8 year-old daughter first went missing, I was asked numerous questions by the 911 operator. What time did she leave for her friends house? Have you verified she made it there? (In my case, I physically walked her the one block, and verified the parents were home). I called 911 because when my daughter did not return home at the agreed upon time, I walked over to her friends house only to learn she had left 2 hours earlier- by herself. I am the first person to promote an immediate response to children reported missing, but am curious if the information provided by TS somehow delayed a sense of urgency on LE's part? (Which would be of benefit to her cleaning/hiding/disposing process). Did she call a second time? Why did she not appear frantic when LE arrived- especially if her rapist was still in the home, or Gannon had been kidnapped by the first rapist? I absolutely am not condoning the three hour response time, but am certainly wondering if there is a reason for it?
JDough, my heart skipped a beat reading this. What happened after you called the police? I didn't know you'd had a child go missing! Worst nightmare

Is it true that the illustrious, elusive “Eguardo” really does exist and is in fact on the Witness List?

The fact that she would say G was raped is very scary. She was pre-explaining something. It tells me there’s a lot more to this whole thing than we know. I pray for G and his family’s sake that’s not the case.

Yes, "Eguardo" is on the witness list at the bottom of page 15.

Totally agree. And his tears probably infuriated her further.
The Eguardo rape addition to her narrative indicated she assaulted him with an object before killing him and used a suitcase from the house.
Monster.

I pray this isn’t true. I pray this is one of her lies that has no truth intertwined with it. I haven’t wanted to voice it, but who makes up such a hideous story about the rape of a child? You’re right, a monster.

# 22. TS send her daughter HH to look for Gannon at the park. When???

The affidavit says that HH left work at 4:15 p.m. It does not say that's when she normally gets off. There had been texting between her and her mother since 3:41pm.

TS continues to text her non-stop till she walks in the door at 4:42 p.m.

If I knew where she works then I would calculate the driving distance and the time. But I'm guessing we're going to find out there's not enough time for her to look for GS at a park and then go home.

Besides, why go look at a park why not go look at all the parks??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419