Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #42

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldLadyBlues

OldLadyBlues Well-Known Member

I have read the AA a couple of times, but have to lay back because kid cases just don't do a thing for my general well being. But something keeps talking to me in reference to the blood found in Gannon's room. Am I to believe this "person" beat this child in his own bed where he kept scooting as much as he could, back into the corner, where she finished him off because then she had him trapped? And why do I think she too, used a baseball bat ala Frazee? The bloody board was to get him to the truck. A gun would have been heard. And wasn't she turning in her softball stuff to supposedly get Gannon (what?) hockey equipment?

Moo, Moo

2. RaspberryMama

RaspberryMama Well-Known Member

Yes. I tried to point this out a day or two ago. the bed was in the "wrong" position that morning .

I think a mess was cleaned up there Sunday night and the bed was left that way so the area could dry overnight.

Attached Files:

3. RaspberryMama

RaspberryMama Well-Known Member

Trying to catch up, but I have a 7 year old underfoot who has been banned from screens for a week. God help me and where is that wine?!

Maybe someone has thought of this....Possibly the creepy morning photos were taken to show that the Nintendo Switch was on the bed with Gannon. Maybe he had been banned from it for a day for some reason (supported by Al's text later in the day: "not today"), and he had snuck it into bed to play during the night? Or LS planted it there as evidence of his disobedience?

4. lucidtx

lucidtx Western CO

Perhaps she had a plan in mind but was interrupted or changed her mind for some reason.

5. GRT

GRT Well-Known Member

Okay -- thank you for setting the record straight.

6. Fireflize

Fireflize Well-Known Member

Your mention of "grooves" made me picture a Nintendo switch that was lying on the bed beside Gannon when he was murdered. It would have been covered in blood , no doubt.
    I had previously thought that T got rid of the Switch to back up her story that he ran away. Now I don't think that was the case.
    I think it was thrown into a trash bag along with everything else that was bloody, for disposal. It would have been impossible to clean it, due to blood seeping into the grooves around the buttons.

7. GRT

GRT Well-Known Member

One more thing -- why is a 17 year old working on a school day? I wonder if she graduated early. Do we know what type of work she did? If that's not allowed to be discussed, please disregard.

8. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

When I studied the AA yesterday and last night, that was the first I had heard of his bed being pulled out.

Her picture at 8:13am shows the bed pulled away from the wall.

The body cam picture at 10pm that same day shows bed still pulled out BUT new pillow, new pillow case and new blanket. AA said the sheets looked the same but that could be cause they were the same ones or they were sheets that were similar to the old ones.

9. Warwick7

This sounds very logical to me. It being planted. I think the video and this picture were where she was trying to convince AS how much pain and yrouble GS causes her.

10. Warwick7

After reading the AA I agree with this. That could the very reason she asked google if Nintendo can find a switch. Find the twitch find the bloody bedding.

11. Pink2017

Pink2017 Well-Known Member

Very good catch.

12. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

No, it doesn't have to be evil or strange, but I find it odd that she just happened to take a picture of him on the day of the murder, in the same spot where she murdered him. It seems like she was taking a picture of the crime scene before the crime took place.

Maybe it's just a coincidence.

13. missingm

missingm Well-Known Member

I agree. She just called out of work because Gannon was sick, but he had enough energy to play with his game. That possibly infuriated her. By 8:15 HH and GS's sister were out of the house. I think it is during this time that most of the damage was done.

Even though I was on the train that Gannon came back with LS in the afternoon, I really think she dumped his body somewhere before she returned to Petco / returned home now instead. Mostly because I can't believe that she would call the police if Gannon's body was still in her car.

14. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Since she immediately got rid of the tissues as soon as they mentioned a warrant for her DNA, I'm assuming she didn't want to leave any of hers behind.

I think at that point she just wanted to get out of there, so she faked having a heart attack and then left the hospital to avoid investigators.

Imo

15. katydid23

katydid23 On Time Out

Wait...I must have missed the part in the AA where it was said they were bringing in 180k a year in their household? Is that real?

16. NervousNellie

NervousNellie Well-Known Member

I can't confirm whether that was in the AA (I didn't want to read it,) but she did say that in one of her (telephone?) interviews with Leigh Egan of CrimeOnline. She talked about how they were living the American Dream. :rolleyes:

17. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

That’s where I am at right now. I can’t argue with LE findings at all but the timeline doesn’t make sense to me. Now they have the body, they maybe able to determine a lot more. And maybe HH has had time to absorb the enormity of what her mother has done and maybe she can talk with LE and help with the timeline.

18. katydid23

katydid23 On Time Out

I think she felt forced to kill him that afternoon because the drugs/poisons were wearing off---he was more active and talkative, and was more difficult to handle, and may have been threatening to tell, saying he knew she had poisoned him and she was in big trouble, or something like that?

roche.analisa, LeBlack, Kyte and 14 others like this.
  19. HundredAcreWood

HundredAcreWood Well-Known Member

That is a very good point.

20. Sillybilly

Sillybilly Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Please continue discussion at Thread #43.

This thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.