Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. As much of a cluster as Chandler PD. I'm beginning to fear that these two psychos may just get away with whatever they have done and the kids will never be found. We need another jurisdiction. Did they do ANYTHING wrong in Hawaii? ANYTHING!!! ANYTHING they can be charged with there AT ALL!!! Bigamy? Did we really check all the dates closely? Did anyone SEE the marriage certificate? What if they got married in Hawaii earlier when LV and Tylee were there in early 2019? If bigamy is all we can get, I'll take it at this point. Otherwise, this is gonna be a very very very long road in Idaho. What about California? LV was there too on her way to Hawaii.

Sorry. Frustrated.
I bit my thumbs earlier today when I had a sudden flashback to the Jon Benet Ramsey case. Virtually everyone in the community thought Jon and Patsy should be prosecuted. We found out years later a Grand Jury even recommended prosecution but the DA’s office ignored (and misled the public) about the recommendation. Boulder LE made mistakes at the crime scene during the immediate investigation, but at least they investigated. More than Chandler PD did at CV’s murder scene or ID LE when Tammy died.

I’ve been eagerly awaiting word of further Vallow/Daybell charges — never really occurred to me it might not happen. Today that flashback to JBR’s case and possible similarities made me feel a bit ill. But I’m a worrier and hopefully worrying for nothing.

I know there has been a ton of speculation and questions in this case, but it would take me weeks to go back through all 31 threads to figure out what is still unanswered. Regarding Charles, what are some of those questions? I'd personally like to focus on this one aspect of the case to see if I can make sense of some of it, before I dive deeper into other aspects of these crimes. So I guess what I am asking is, what unanswered questions does everyone have about CV or that fateful day of July 11, 2019? This will help give me a focal point. TY in advance.

I know there has been a ton of speculation and questions in this case, but it would take me weeks to go back through all 31 threads to figure out what is still unanswered. Regarding Charles, what are some of those questions? I'd personally like to focus on this one aspect of the case to see if I can make sense of some of it, before I dive deeper into other aspects of these crimes. So I guess what I am asking is, what unanswered questions does everyone have about CV or that fateful day of July 11, 2019? This will help give me a focal point. TY in advance.

I think there is a lot of unanswered questions about Charles, but I would be interested in finding out Charles trying to reconcile. Going from filing divorce documents to moving to AZ. Communications between Lori and Chad during this time. Alex and Chad? Were they laying the trap for his murder. Including Chads family emergency during this timeframe.
I wholeheartedly believe Lori and Alex did not act alone in his murder.

I would like to know if we are sure that Alex shot him and not-Lori or even Tylee? Not that I doubt Alex was capable and likely just wonderin'...

I bit my thumbs earlier today when I had a sudden flashback to the Jon Benet Ramsey case. Virtually everyone in the community thought Jon and Patsy should be prosecuted. We found out years later a Grand Jury even recommended prosecution but the DA’s office ignored (and misled the public) about the recommendation. Boulder LE made mistakes at the crime scene during the immediate investigation, but at least they investigated. More than Chandler PD did at CV’s murder scene or ID LE when Tammy died.

I’ve been eagerly awaiting word of further Vallow/Daybell charges — never really occurred to me it might not happen. Today that flashback to JBR’s case and possible similarities made me feel a bit ill. But I’m a worrier and hopefully worrying for nothing.
Oddly I just invoked that case at almost the same time you did. There are huge differences though. This isnt one murder. They didn't happen all in one place.
LVD's 2 children disappeared weeks apart and neither did she report! However, incompetence is what ruined that JBR case, and no amount of time overcame that. It could ruin this case as well. Certainly hope not.

I’ve suspected Lori pulled the trigger for quite some time. Sadly Chandler LE apparently didn’t bother w/gunshot residue testing.
I think TR would have been more shaken. 5 shots, no misses. Ax practiced, he could have done it. LVD seems as capable, but was she that good with a gun to not miss once? And I have'nt seen the caliber used. In Ax's shooting range vid he apparently was using .50 cal rounds. That's not a beginner gun. Someone unfamiliar might have trouble being accurate. Then again, at what range? At 10 feet its a lot harder to miss. Maybe LVD was very familiar with guns? At this point how could you prove it, since she is the only 1 out of 5 people still alive, apparently? If you can prove it was a premeditated conspiracy, thats as good, isn't it?

Last edited:
I would like to know if we are sure that Alex shot him and not-Lori or even Tylee? Not that I doubt Alex was capable and likely just wonderin'...
Nah the gun used was a 45 ACP and that is such a heavy gun and it kicks hard, I don’t see 125 pound Lori even getting in some range time. She would break a nail pulling back the hammer to start with. Poison is up her alley tho!

I think TR would have been more shaken. 5 shots, no misses. Ax practiced, he could have done it. LVD seems as capable, but was she that good with a gun to not miss once? And I have'nt seen the caliber used. In Ax's shooting range vid he apparently was using .50 cal rounds. That's not a beginner gun. Someone unfamiliar might have trouble being accurate. Then again, at what range? At 10 feet its a lot harder to miss. Maybe LVD was very familiar with guns? At this point how could you prove it, since she is the only 1 out of 5 people still alive, apparently? If you can prove it was a premeditated conspiracy, thats as good, isn't it?
@Picklepuck it would be interesting to find out what experience did Lori have with guns? Did she own one, go to shooting ranges, talk about them? If we knew she had experience w/the kind of gun that killed CV that would be quite interesting.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
9 hrs ·
JUST IN: Waiting for document on updated motion for bond reduction. Hearing for Lori Vallow is now set for 4/24, instead of this Friday. If she does post bail, her address will be sealed.

92811117_1571881519641526_4263710418100289536_n.jpg

I'm not sure what his first sentence means. Does it mean she has filed yet another amended motion?

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
9 hrs ·
JUST IN: Waiting for document on updated motion for bond reduction. Hearing for Lori Vallow is now set for 4/24, instead of this Friday. If she does post bail, her address will be sealed.

92811117_1571881519641526_4263710418100289536_n.jpg

I'm not sure what his first sentence means. Does it mean she has filed yet another amended motion?

Adam Herbets on Twitter

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

Update: If Lori Vallow is released, her address will be sealed. Her bail reduction hearing originally scheduled for this Friday has been postponed one week.

FOX 13 News Utah

o_O

Do we know if a silencer was used? If not, it seems the whole neighborhood would be calling the police.

Nah the gun used was a 45 ACP and that is such a heavy gun and it kicks hard, I don’t see 125 pound Lori even getting in some range time. She would break a nail pulling back the hammer to start with. Poison is up her alley tho!

JMO
I tend to agree that it is more likely that Ax would have used a 45 caliber than Lori. Its a powerful round and gives a large recoil. Some women do own and can handle them of course but its not as typical as lets say a man owning one. The gun used in the "Dirty Harry" movie by Clint Eastwood was a .45.

But the clincher for me is the perfect accuracy with a handgun even at a short range makes me think he likely was the one using the weapon since we know he did practice at the range. This may better explain why I got convinced he was the shooter.

I grew up in a hunting family so have been familiar with different types of weapons and going to the range a lot.

To help others understand why handguns are notoriously inaccurate as compared to lets say a long rifle, the best way I can describe it is by describing the regular open sights or iron sights that are usually pre-manufactured on both the two different weapons. Long Rifle versus Handgun.

The regular manufactured iron sights that usually come on most rifles and handguns are composed of two parts. The front sight
and the rear sight. The front sight is the one nearest the end of the barrel and the rear sight is the one closest to your eye. The idea is you have to line up the two sights together and that gives you the bullet trajectory to the target.

What makes handguns so much less accurate than a long rifle is the distance between the two parts of the sights is obviously much shorter on a handgun than on a long rifle.
That shorter distance plays a key component in the loss of accuracy.

If you have a long distance between the two parts of the sights, then your accuracy will naturally be increased a lot.

But on handguns this distance is so short between the two sights that any slight movement of the weapon means you are getting a whole lot of variable in where you end up trying to hit a target.

Since there were no misses it means the shooter was fairly experienced and pretty accurate with the weapon. Since we know Ax had gone to gun range, it is telling me that he was the likely shooter.

Lori and any other female could get just as good as any man could with enough practice and experience, but when you combine the accuracy with the large .45 caliber used, and the fact we know he did go to the range, then it puts it over the top for me that he was likely the shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu