Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Alex is going to be what ties it all together
Yes. There is "digital evidence" linking Alex to Tammy in some way. See below.

"Kim Powell on Twitter: "#wherearethekids: Sources tell CBS News there is digital evidence that links Alex Cox to Tammy Daybell's death. Her autopsy results are still pending. Alex died in December before he could ever be questioned. #azfamily Sources: Alex Cox may be linked to Tammy Daybell's death Kim Powell on Twitter" / Twitter" Twitter

Last edited:
IIRC Tyler said in her police interview on camera on 11th July that she had driven back alone from Texas to Az. There also is no sign of that jeep in overhead footage from 11 July 2019 so I wonder where it was that day?
You've hit the nail on the head of something that has bothered me since I first saw that footage: Why is the garage door open?
This footage is from the one who arrived first: Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix on Facebook Watch
This footage is from the one who arrived second but 'interviewed' Alex:

The garage door is clearly open in both videos. Early morning. Gated community. In the second link, we see LEO approach the community in his cruiser. We pass numerous homes in the area with visible garages, all closed. But, this house, where a man has been killed, and another man mentions always carrying his gun. This house wherein a young woman claims she has a bat for her protection to feel safe. This house has the garage door open on this July morning. As the garage is open in the footage, we can get a better picture of the vehicles inside (or lack thereof). Alex's truck is parked in the driveway. Lori's Infiniti QX80 in the left side of the garage, no vehicle visible in the right side. Why is the door open?

MOO: There may be a keypad for the garage outside. We know from the subsequent police report, Tylee is reported to have entered the home through the garage to get items from Lori's room before they left to take JJ to school. If she used the external keypad to enter, and quickly left in the rental with Lori, there wouldn't be a way to close the garage (remote opener/closer). Why would Lori take the rental? It could have been sitting in the driveway where Charles left it and would have been in the way. She knew he wouldn't need it and it would have been tedious and time-consuming to move it to get her own vehicle out. If the door had been closed, we would not know which vehicles were/weren't present.

The question remains, where was her Jeep on the morning of July 11, 2019? I had at one point thought that the door being open indicated that Tylee removed the Jeep and drove it somewhere to meet up with Lori in the rental for some purpose. Alex's truck would have had to have been moved and replaced as there's no way to get a Jeep past it if parked in the right side of the garage. But that doesn't make as much sense as Tylee's reported re-entry of the home via garage.

Where was Tylee's Jeep?

I remember researching this before and finding there was a second single car garage (with closed door) between the double garage and the front door. I'll see if I can get a screenshot of it from the video I watched at that time.

eta screenshots from video posted above in post #22

chandler garage.jpg

chandler garage 2.jpg

Last edited:
I remember researching this before and finding there was a second single car garage (with closed door) between the double garage and the front door. I'll see if I can get a screenshot of it from the video I watched at that time.

eta screenshots from video posted above in post #22

View attachment 242889

View attachment 242890

Thank you for that!! I totally missed it. Yes, that's likely where Tylee's Jeep was.

Maybe Alex is going to be what ties it all together
Yeah I think it was most likely Alex but unless he followed Tammy home from her group that night, and Tammy didn't mention another vehicle and said the guy ran away, and seemed to pounce as soon as she parked in the driveway, he had to have been lying in wait expecting her, and parked up quite a distance away out of sight. So how did Alex know when to be there to apprehend Tammy outside her house, or even Lori know that to tell Alex, without Chad setting it up?

moo

Do different states have different rules/laws about autopsies if an otherwise healthy adult just "dies in their sleep?" I'm really shocked that a spouse can just say, "Don't do an autopsy."

I looked up the sales history of Alex's F-150, AZ license CPQUINT, VIN 1FTEW1EP2HKC35614. Bought new in December 2016, no further sales -- which is consistent with what we know.

Sure wish we could dig up the license numbers of Lori's Infiniti and Charles's F-150.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

FULL LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE: Here is the Idaho Attorney General’s letter time Fremont County Prosecuting Attorney Marcia Murdoch to take over the investigation into Tammy Daybell’s death. Naming the defendants as Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow for conspiracy, attempted murder and/or murder. It’s unknown how long this investigation will take. The autopsy and toxicology reports on Tammy Daybell have not been released.

ETA Alex autopsy still pending, at least publicly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200413-134436_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200413-134436_Facebook.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 128
  • Screenshot_20200413-134445_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200413-134445_Facebook.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot_20200413-134452_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200413-134452_Facebook.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 102
Do different states have different rules/laws about autopsies if an otherwise healthy adult just "dies in their sleep?" I'm really shocked that a spouse can just say, "Don't do an autopsy."

This is what happened in Kansas to 3 friends. First friends husband dies at home from cancer. No autopsy was done because of the cancer. He was undergoing treatment at the time. He died in his sleep.
Second friend died in her sleep. She had heart issues, no autopsy. Third friend died. He was found in the basement/family room. Autopsy was done because he had no health issues.

The decisions were made by the coroner based on guidelines and rules. All friends lived within the same county. The coroner is for the entire county. The coroner was called out to each home when notified of the death.

States do have different rules and guildlines. See sites below.

Below article gives info on when a family can refuse an autopsy and criteria if when an autopsy has to be done.

Autopsies: When Are They Done, Can You Object?

According to the CDC “States have different requirements for which deaths require investigation or autopsy.”
Link below gives info.

CDC - Investigations and Autopsies - Coroner/Medical Examiner Laws - Public Health Law

I went back over the bodycam footage at the murder site and upon closer examination I realized that I had been wrong and RexburgSleuth had been right about the Infiniti Qx80: The plates were white, and therefore almost certainly Texas and not Arizona. This implies that Charles acquired vehicles through his Texas business entity, and that his F-150 probably also carried Texas plates.

Not to many bondsman are jumping to bail LVD out. I do think they will think twice about it even if bond is lowered. Even if lowered a lot of the rules still pertain....link below, here is highlights of the article

Bondsman will look at any other charges that may come....as we have read in the past dew days.

LVD is a big flight risk.

“obtaining a surety bond for $1 million, isn't an easy task....you need to collateralize it and you have to do that for the full amount of the million-dollar bond,"

“Daybell needs to pay a non-refundable premium of $100,000 to the bail bond company to secure her release.... One million dollars in assets would also likely have to be secured from Daybell and her co-signers. That's so if she does flee, the bond company can get the $1 million that would be due to the court from the co-signers.“

“bondsman can also put additional requirements on Daybell like a second monitor, house arrest, or daily check-ins”

Will Lori Vallow bond out of jail? Here's what it takes

Murder charges is what I want to see against her....moo

I am eagerly anticipating both alex and tammys autopsy reports, I think the results are going to be super interesting.
I saw an article where Tammy got a headstone (re)placed recently.
I just want to say in her photos I sense a kind & beautiful way about Tammy.Much like a Jennifer Garner type. My heart breaks.
The ordering of that ring , the dress, dancing on the beach right after Tammy’s sudden death. Wow, anyone doing THAT is certainly capable of killing off children IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members