AL AL - Deandre Ellington, 18, Birmingham, 18 Oct 2018

MFH

Reaction score
Patient missing from Hillcrest Behavioral Health Services in Birmingham

Birmingham police are searching for a patient missing from Hillcrest Behavioral Health Services.

The patient, 18-year-old Deandre Ellington, walked away from the clinic in the 7000 block of Fifth Avenue South around p.m. Thursday, said Sgt. Johnny Williams.

Ellington was last seen wearing a gray hoodie with green piping and gray shorts, police said. He is a black male, stands 6-feet-2-inches tall and weighs about 175 pounds, police said.

The shooting victim was in Evansville, Indiana, and the missing person is from Birmingham, Alabama. The obituary also stated that Deandre was of Evansville, making me think the man in the obituary was a resident of Evansville.
Something about this seems off to me. I have too much going through my head just now to figure it out. Age and dates are off and the picture does not look the same as the picture in the original article in Birmingham, AL.

Something about this seems off to me. I have too much going through my head just now to figure it out. Age and dates are off and the picture does not look the same as the picture in the original article in Birmingham, AL.
Thanks for input! :):)
It may not be the same individual. I honestly am not sure. I don’t think it is the same young man, but the more I thought about it, I felt I needed to post and ask others their opinion. I would feel terrible if I didn’t post & it ended up being him.

Thanks for input! :):)
It may not be the same individual. I honestly am not sure. I don’t think it is the same young man, but the more I thought about it, I felt I needed to post and ask others their opinion. I would feel terrible if I didn’t post & it ended up being him.
The dates don't add up .
The article says he
was 18 when walked away on 10/18/2018.

Obit says he was
born 6/17/2001 and died at age 18 on 12/ 2/2019.
I am fairly these are separate people.

Deandre Ellington was arrested 3 weeks before going missing for Robbery 3rd degree.

Deandre Montrell Ellington

Date:09/28/2018
Time: 11:11 AM
Total Bond: $10000

City: Birmingham, Alabama 35207

2018-09-28_-925769.jpg

https://alabama.arrests.org/Arrests/Deandre_Ellington_38032776/

Human skull found in east Birmingham city landfill

Birmingham police spokesman Sgt. Rod Mauldin said a human skull was found while workers were clearing an area for expansion of the landfill.

It’s too soon to tell whether foul play was involved, or how long the remains have been there.

Posted due to location

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back