Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some doubts about Ian. Maybe he told Melani he was wired and to be careful because things she said could be misconstrued. Maybe he thinks She is 100% innocent and was trying to help her cause.

Or maybe he knows she is involved and is protecting her.

The fact that he wore a wire and she is still with him is very very strange.

Ugh ok, someone please fill me in-did I miss something and Ian and the wire and Melani knowing?

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s okay to discuss if anyone on here believes Colby on what he says happened to him. Sexual assault is a huge shame , guilt , a million things you feel as the victim and a giant fear is people knowing and if they believe you or not and wanting to share it at all especially for a male is a very difficult thing . I don’t think it’s okay to debate if it’s true or not true.

I wish I could watch this clearly. My antenna keeps going in and out, joys of being in a basement apartment. It totally crapped out the last 30 minutes.

Apparently NBC will only let you watch online if you have a cable service, even though you can get the local version for free, if your antenna isn't a piece of crap.
Why all of the Hoops NBC?

I guess I'll have to wait until they release this on their website, whenever that will be.

MOO

"Lori will present a reasonable defense.".

Sure. I am sure that everyone will be very intrigued by the defense.

1. Be on the defensive, "Does the State of Idaho have the right to demand a parent produce her children?" Show me the law.

Any other ideas?

Just watched Means answering questions from reporters. You know what, it’s the best he did all day. How sad is that? He couldn’t dazzle that judge with brilliance and instead tried baffling her with BS. He’s not good at baffling.

Just watched Means answering questions from reporters. You know what, it’s the best he did all day. How sad is that? He couldn’t dazzle that judge with brilliance and instead tried baffling her with BS. He’s not good at baffling.

That hearing and verbal arguments were painful to watch........the prosecutors were at times trying not to laugh, It's probably good that they were wearing masks

Last edited:
MBP comes off as disingenuous. keith morrison picked up on it, although he often mocks people, so thats nothing new for him.

Melanie: We were all doing our own thing. There's no cult.
Keith: Anyway...

LOL
"Melani essentially appeared to want to present that all is fine,” Morrison says of the interview. “She acted like, ‘I don’t know of any problems whatsoever. We were all just doing our own thing and anything that seemed suspicious was merely a coincidence.’ She’s a sweet, very attractive young woman who looks at you with big eyes and says it’s absolutely the truth. The viewers can look at it and see what they think.”
Dateline NBC airing new 2-hour program on Daybell case, including first interview with Melani Pawlowski | East Idaho News

Yep he pretty much called her out a few days ago..

Transcription of the texts between Charles and his friend from Dateline. I haven't seen these posted anywhere, despite East Idaho News FB posting documents during the coverage.

March 26 2019
4:39 PM Charles: (not visible)... Me and JJ.

4:40 PM Friend: I still can't believe it!

4:43 PM Charles: 58 days. Believe it. The beautiful sweet Lori you and I knew is gone. She actually believes I'm not Charles. She says an evil spirit named Nick Schneider

Charles: murdered me and is using me to "violate" her and her family. Not kidding. Gotta get out of here.

4:45 PM Friend: Holy camoli I can't even relate.

4:46 PM Friend: Who the fake is Nick Shhneider

Friend: The last time I saw Lori she couldn't say enough wonderful things about ...(not visible)

....unknown...

5:20 PM Charles: (not visible)

5:22 PM Charles: I truly feel there is no good ending for her. Emotionally JJ is about 4. He will remember bits and pieces. But thanksfully not the pain she's put a lot of

Charles: people thru for her mission from "GOD".

5:23 PM Friend: Charles I appreciate you and trusting me with your hearts issue you are safe here. I will continue to pray, for you and your family. You have a friend here that you can truly trust. I have to go for now and will keep you updated sleep well my friend. Go with God.

5:24 PM Friend : (heart emoji) (praying hands emoji) (heart emoji)

And at some point (no time stamp):
Charles: Things have changed so dramatically in the past 6 months.
Charles: Something snapped. It is so unbelievable and scary....
Charles: I'm thankful she doesn't see JJ. She wants him and for me to disappear. Seriously....
Charles: It's the freakiest thing I've ever experienced.
Charles: ... she's with a group of people called "woke" and "preparing a people".

ETA: The Dateline Freelance Producer who was contacted with these texts, Luis Soltren, lives in Hawaii. MOO is these texts come from an old Ward (congregation) member of Charles' who they knew from when the Vallows lived in Hawaii. Just my guess.

Last edited:
That hearing and verbal arguments were painful to watch........the prosecutors were at times trying not to laugh, It's probably good that they were wearing masks

Did you notice the prosecutors cheeks? He was laughing. I think the district court judge needs to have a minor in speech pathology to figure out Dollar Store Lawyers arguments.

Lori's Flight Plan from Kauai to Rexburg
Delta 11:30 PM departure--not sure if this is departure from HI or CA.
Kauai to LA
LA to Seattle
Seattle to Boise (2:39 PM arrival)

Law Enforcement Plane
2:42 PM Boise to Rexburg (3:27 arrival) (from flight tracker in interview, not as stated in interview)

Edited for clarity

Last edited:
I am really shocked by what Colby said about Tylee's dad. I find it hard to believe. But I don't know these people so, wow. It seems Lori would have brought this up in the divorce and we would have heard that sooner.

We did hear this before, but only in relation to Tylee. We were told that is why Alex attacked Joe. You can also hear Alex discuss attacking his sexually-abusive BIL as part of his standup routine.

I think this also explains why Joe's family had essentially cut him off.

That perked my ears too. So, it was mentioned by CD that his wife seemed fine the night before except for a dry cough. Alex is struggling to breath. Hmmm...

And at one point in the dateline interview MBP also tries to spin that Alex was having trouble breathing....and that she talked to him every other day.....then the interview was cut off - would like to see that raw footage.

So she talks to Uncle Al every other day and the topic of the kids never comes up - such rubbish!

Nate Eaton

@NateNewsNow

·
48m

I'm told when Lori Daybell left the courtroom following the 2.5 hour bail hearing today, she said under her breath, "That was a waste of money." #dateline

When Chad sees the post-hearing interview - I'm not sure he'll be happy either.

****Next up defendant requests change of counsel.****

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads