Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but I just cannot believe how some people believe in this stuff. Angela Stone and her ex husband blew their retirement money on prepper materials. I truly hope she can stay safe now that she’s left their group and spoken out publicly about them. The first dateline she remained anonymous but tonight her identity was revealed.

I was looking at chads website and came across this book, talk about creepy coincidence

Evading Babylon (Times of Turmoil Series Book 1)

In the near future, the world as we know it will suddenly change. Natural disasters will lead to economic difficulties, leaving the United States on the edge of collapse. During this time of strife, members of the LDS Church will be invited by their leaders to survive the civil unrest by gathering to holy refuges. In the midst of the turmoil, recently returned missionary Nathan Foster joins a secret team of men who help the Saints escape modern society's implosion. Nathan is expected to devote all of his time and energy to this cause, but he faces a major personal obstacle in doing so - Marie Shaw. Nathan has admired Marie since their high school days, and now she's showing genuine interest in him as well. However, more national trouble erupts including acts of bioterrorism on U.S. soil that not only threatens to tear apart their relationship, but puts their lives in deep peril

For what it's worth: lots of LDS last-days fiction, even before Chad started writing it, have used similar plot devices.

I am really shocked by what Colby said about Tylee's dad. I find it hard to believe. But I don't know these people so, wow. It seems Lori would have brought this up in the divorce and we would have heard that sooner.

If police had dug a little deeper after Charles’ shooting maybe we wouldn’t be wondering where the kids are today. I can’t stand the smirking faces of the two LEO’s interviewed on Dateline. They keep talking about how strange Lori and Alex were acting. Maybe if they had really investigated the “bizarre” behavior, Lori and Alex would have gone to jail and the kids would be safe with family today. I mean there were red flags all over the place after Charles’ shooting. So they just throw up their hands and snicker about how bizarre the whole thing was.

This is so bizarre watching them all in in court wearing face masks. The fact that they all have different styles of face masks makes it look even more nuts, loris lawyer looks like he got his from a gang member lol

Everyone else in the room has face masks provided on the State dime, including the defendant, all available for bulk purchase by government and healthcare industry. Her lawyer and all the other essential workers in the private sector have to fend for themselves in finding those things out there or making them themselves. Cleaning supplies for running businesses, yeah good luck with that when everyone goes back to work..... can't find them right now as it is.

If police had dug a little deeper after Charles’ shooting maybe we wouldn’t be wondering where the kids are today. I can’t stand the smirking faces of the two LEO’s interviewed on Dateline. They keep talking about how strange Lori and Alex were acting. Maybe if they had really investigated the “bizarre” behavior, Lori and Alex would have gone to jail and the kids would be safe with family today. I mean there were red flags all over the place after Charles’ shooting. So they just throw up their hands and snicker about how bizarre the whole thing was.

I think after more information came forward, the Chandler Police Dept. has done a very good job. This blood cleaned up by an officer business, I'm not sure of. Could be? They started their investigation factually on August 1, 2019, so within 3 weeks. Charles was killed 7/11/19, I believe. They haven't let up. Remember some of us could wrap our heads around this case, with facts until day 2 almost and probably really understood it for a couple of weeks at least, with all the people involved, to be honest. jmo

As I watch this hearing on a motion, with attorneys for both sides presenting, I must say that there is NO WAY trials before juries can be heard with masks worn by attorneys or witnesses. Courts are going to have to figure out a way to conduct trials and achieve the necessary social distancing without them.

Citizen jurors consider the demeanor of these parties as well as what they are saying and they cannot do so with their faces blocked.

Yup!!! Tell it to the Judge!!!

Sorry but I don’t believe a word that comes out of Melani’s mouth. She is trying to act all innocent and say she had no idea what was going on. So fake.
1000% Agree-- I filled my hubby in on the case about an hour before this aired tonight and he is watching it with me.
Through the whole episode --he and I both keep saying every time Melani comes on the show..she is LYING... what a bunch of BS..UGH

MBP comes off as disingenuous. keith morrison picked up on it, although he often mocks people, so thats nothing new for him.

Melanie: We were all doing our own thing. There's no cult.
Keith: Anyway...

LOL
LMAO--Yep,, I caught that also... I told hubby...he even doesn't believe her LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ecdub