Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the recording such a big deal anyway? Even if it wasn't deleted, it's not like it could be used as evidence, right? This guy stresses me out.

The conversations should NOT be recorded; they are privileged. It was an unfortunate error on the part of the folks at the jail that could ultimately serve the defendant's interests if the prosecution cannot demonstrate to this judge, but also potentially to a future appeals court that no part of those conversations could be used by investigators or the prosecution.

Procedures should be adjusted to ENSURE this does not happen.

Her lawyer is going to have a heart attack...... maybe that's what he wants to get off this case :) Seriously, the Dude needs to calm down, I commend the judge for keeping up, his mini tantrums throw me off.

I agree about the judge. She is not dismissing anything he says... she is trying to work with him.

Means is repeating everything he said. blah blah blah And the court struck the affidavits.
I can go through those affidavits paragraph by paragraph!

Judge asks what he is testifying to right now. lol

He calls the affidavit hearsay and wonders why LEO1 is speaking for LEO2. Why not an affidavit. <facepalm>
Hes up to paragraph 17...
Paragraph 21...

Judge: Where are you seeing there were more than two calls recorded?
You are not convincing me there were multiple phone calls.
Point to it in the affidavit or lets move on.

This is so bizarre watching them all in in court wearing face masks. The fact that they all have different styles of face masks makes it look even more nuts, loris lawyer looks like he got his from a gang member lol

He seems to be contradicting himself over and over.

Which is it Means, you weren't confident enough to be able to communicate with your client? Which is what he claims.

Yet, he also claims, that he spent multiple hours communicating with his client, and felt confident that he was not being recorded, because the deputy told him so.

So, which is it? Can't have it both ways.

The judge is treating him like a grade schooler now, lol.

Judge: You are saying multiple calls, is that more than one call? two? Exactly how many are we talking about here?

I'm getting dumber just listening to this guy, my brain cells are dying over here.

MOO

Means is repeating everything he said. blah blah blah And the court struck the affidavits.
I can go through those affidavits paragraph by paragraph!

Judge asks what he is testifying to right now. lol

He calls the affidavit hearsay and wonders why LEO1 is speaking for LEO2. Why not an affidavit. <facepalm>
Hes up to paragraph 17...
Paragraph 21...

Judge: Where are you seeing there were more than two calls recorded?
You are not convincing me there were multiple phone calls.
Point to it in the affidavit or lets move on.

How many more paragraphs? (I'm whining)

Means is shooting for the moon, he may well get an extension of this bail reduction hearing based on needing testimony from Wilmore and Ball. Are they keystone cops, or are they complicit in trying to get LVD’s bail reduced? MOO

What he really wants to say is " I don't trust anyone, especially the prosecutors. I think they have listened to my private phone calls AND they are going to use it against us in court and that would be REALLY REALLY bad for Lori. And so please just cut me a break and feel sorry for us, because we are being cheated and spied on."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beefalo