Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are supposed to believe that MP moves to Idaho next door to Lori and doesn't question where the kids are. Imo she chose to move to Idaho after the deeds were done with the kids because she did not want go be connected to that. Melanie is not being honest, I hope for the kids sake justice is served on all who deserve it. Imo

Exactly.

She and IP are trying to dig their way out of a conspiracy charge. Melani is an awful liar. Her recalling her conversations with Alex regarding the shooting were cringeworthy. They never asked her about her own arrest for criminal trespass- which her a Uncle Alex drove her to commit.

That they all doing their “own thing” is gibberish. That she sat there towing the line for Lori and Chad saying that fleeing, in the dark of night, on November 26, just hours after the police were there looking for JJ, was a preplanned trip, convinces me she is an uncooperative witness. That the back to back weddings, she with IP, Alex with the woman who controls the elements, ZP, is just a coincidence. Also, Morrison alluded to, but didn’t specifically state, that ZP and Melani now share the same lawyers. And even their lawyers are having trouble make statements with a straight face.

This ragtag group of fringe religious preppers disappeared children. They killed Charles, they killed Tammy and they tried to kill Brandon. Who knows what happened to Alex. Maybe whatever poison killed him, killed Tammy too. They are heavily influenced by zombie theory. This sounds crazy, because of the use of zombies in popular culture, but it is studied. From Zombie Theory - University of Minnesota Press:

“Zombie Theory
collects the best interdisciplinary zombie scholarship from around the world. Essays portray the zombie not as a singular cultural figure or myth but show how the undead represent larger issues: the belief in an afterlife, fears of contagion and technology, the effect of capitalism and commodification, racial exclusion and oppression, dehumanization. As presented here, zombies are not simple metaphors; rather, they emerge as a critical mode for theoretical work. With its diverse disciplinary and methodological approaches, Zombie Theory thinks through what the walking undead reveal about our relationships to the world and to each other.”

Chad as cult leader has tapped into the societal fears and religious beliefs of a group of blended individuals who feel disenfranchised from their mainstream church and fear of over-reaching governmental control. And he uses Zombie Theory. And these people with their fractured minds bought it. That Melani and IP are not fully cooperating with LE at this point is ridiculous. Melani and IP are guilty of conspiracy. MOO.

OMG...did Means turn to the DA and say Billy The Kid?
Yes he did. Not only that, but what he said after the hearing when being questioned by the media also raises eyebrows.

Nate Eaton: "You know, there's somebody on Facebook saying you look like an outlaw with the face mask on. Any comment about the mask?"

Mr. Means: "You know, I think that it would be a compliment. I was hoping kinda a 'Billy the Kid' kinda thing, ya know, but I'll take outlaw because the other things I've been called are not so kind, right?"

Not sure how to link the video directly, but it's on Nate Eaton's Facebook page:

Nate Eaton - Reporter

I've followed this case since the very first thread- and (this is a problem I have with a lot of cases) I kind of lose track when it gets to using initials for people. PLUS this case has had so many twists and turns and frank weirdness.
Last night's show really helped me put it all together again and I thought it was quite well done. But why no Justin Lum? He's been a major contributor. Because he works at a FOX affiliate I suppose? Too bad to not have his perspective.

Yes he did. Not only that, but what he said after the hearing when being questioned by the media also raises eyebrows.

Nate Eaton: "You know, there's somebody on Facebook saying you look like an outlaw with the face mask on. Any comment about the mask?"

Mr. Means: "You know, I think that it would be a compliment. I was hoping kinda a 'Billy the Kid' kinda thing, ya know, but I'll take outlaw because the other things I've been called are not so kind, right?"

Not sure how to link the video directly, but it's on Nate Eaton's Facebook page:

Nate Eaton - Reporter

Yah and I’m not sure if he was trying to be a lawyer or an actor?
Raising ones voice to the Judge definitely plays well for dramatic movie scenes, but I would not advice it by a defense lawyer in a criminal proceeding.

what was he thinking!?!

Yah and I’m not sure if he was trying to be a lawyer or an actor?
Raising ones voice to the Judge definitely plays well for dramatic movie scenes, but I would not advice it by a defense lawyer in a criminal proceeding.

what was he thinking!?!

I would have paid big bucks to have watched with the Dean of his law school. Just sayin'...

I've been thinking about ineffective counsel. Right now, Lori is really the only one who can replace Means. Otherwise, if she's found guilty she can appeal on the grounds of ineffective counsel and hope her case for appeal is accepted. Surely he isn't acting like this on purpose assuming she has no real defense against charges? Jmo

I know that there are successful 'no body' murder trials. And it is sometimes easier with children, because it's obvious a young boy like Joshua didn't run away and hide himself somewhere. It's a little harder with teens, because the defense can try and say she ran off voluntarily, or a predator got her.

But with this case, and all of the dead bodies piled up already, there shouldn't be a problem convincing a jury what happened.

I hope they get a jury that can follow a complex set of facts though.
Not to be a fly in Lori’s defense ointment, but she not only never reported them missing, but her Atty of the day parroted her displeasure there was insinuation that she was anything but a fabulous mom, and this was just a custody battle.

Last edited:
I give the judge so much credit, she seemed to be able to make sense of all his babble.I hope chaddy boy was watching and is smart enough to realize this is his lawyer too now, and he is in some deeper you know what than before, I would like to know how this guy passed the bar.?
I think Chad realized yesterday as well..... that he will never see his wife again outside of a jail. He better get planning

Last night's show really helped me put it all together again and I thought it was quite well done. But why no Justin Lum? He's been a major contributor. Because he works at a FOX affiliate I suppose? Too bad to not have his perspective.
BBM. Yes, NBC and FOX are competing networks. A while ago he was the first to publish Chad and Lori's wedding photos and then someone else paid big bucks for them to the photographer to claim exclusive access.

Not to be a fly in Lori’s defense ointment, but she not only never reported them missing, but her Atty of the day parroted her displeasure there was insinuation that she was anything but a fabulous mom, and this was just a custody battle.

I'd like to ask her attorney who it is that's fighting her for custody of Tylee, seeing as how she disappeared before JJ. Jmo

The most interesting thing i learned from the dateline episode was that colby was at the house the night charles was killed. That would mean he would likely know who was at this pool party they supposedly had and what went on during it.

I agree that lawyer client confidentiality is very important, but Mr. Means could have presented his arguments in 20 minutes tops, not 2 hours. The importance of the issues were lost in his presentation and it just sounded like he was airing an endless list of personal grievances.

Oh, I agree. It was quite the fiasco hearing.

He was so unprofessional and amateurishes. Why am I not suprised Lori would get an attorney like this. :)

Last edited:
One of the big surprises for me was the revelation Colby made on Dateline regarding Tylee's Dad. Did you all know about the SA allegation? That was confusing, and I would have thought Lori would have used that over the years to her advantage.

Also that weird bit with Melani and her husband. So she forgave him and is moving on? I really found her quite unbelievable overall. Something about her doesn't track right.

IMO, for a murder charge there must be evidence of murder, not just disappearance.

I thought when proof of life ceases..you have a case.
ie: ipads,toys,photos throw away ,Tylee’s -Social Security money debit card- taken over by Lori, no schooling, no social media, no friend or family contact, no Skype ,no selfies, no FaceTime, no plane tickets in their names, mom rented Hi condo saying she had NO Children, Charles Vallow told people Lori didn’t want JJ around, no one coming forward to say they have seen the children.
Seems a ton of circumstantial evidence.
They are minors existing in 2019/2020.
I would think proof of life, esp Tylee, can be weighed via these very things.
MOO of course

The most interesting thing i learned from the dateline episode was that colby was at the house the night charles was killed. That would mean he would likely know who was at this pool party they supposedly had and what went on during it.
I haven't watched it but he wouldn't know if he only got there once the party was over and done.

One of the big surprises for me was the revelation Colby made on Dateline regarding Tylee's Dad. Did you all know about the SA allegation? That was confusing, and I would have thought Lori would have used that over the years to her advantage.

Also that weird bit with Melani and her husband. So she forgave him and is moving on? I really found her quite unbelievable overall. Something about her doesn't track right.
On the first few threads, a VI mentioned that Lori accused Tylee's dad of abusing her and that's why she was taking her to Hawaii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven