Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
If police had dug a little deeper after Charles’ shooting maybe we wouldn’t be wondering where the kids are today. I can’t stand the smirking faces of the two LEO’s interviewed on Dateline. They keep talking about how strange Lori and Alex were acting. Maybe if they had really investigated the “bizarre” behavior, Lori and Alex would have gone to jail and the kids would be safe with family today. I mean there were red flags all over the place after Charles’ shooting. So they just throw up their hands and snicker about how bizarre the whole thing was.

Okay!!! their chief of police shouldve stepped in and spoke for the department, because these two LEOs are either co-cospirators or brain dead...something is seriously wrong here...

Mark Means speaking to press after hearing

East Idaho News.com
Well, I am glad that Mr. Means took time to field questions from the press afterwards. While some of it was the expected "no comment" or "I can't answer that," he was at least willing to answer quite a few questions, which I appreciated. And surprisingly he was rather frank and open with some of his responses, which I respect. He acknowledged that the defense is at a great disadvantage at this point in the case, he talked a bit about Lori and Chad's financial standing in regards to bonding out, public opinion of them, some of his own beliefs and perspective on why he took on this case, and he recognizes that there's some "interesting questions and issues and concerns" and that there are also "tangents and rabbit holes" involved with this case.

We are supposed to believe that MP moves to Idaho next door to Lori and doesn't question where the kids are. Imo she chose to move to Idaho after the deeds were done with the kids because she did not want go be connected to that. Melanie is not being honest, I hope for the kids sake justice is served on all who deserve it. Imo

We are supposed to believe that MP moves to Idaho next door to Lori and doesn't question where the kids are. Imo she chose to move to Idaho after the deeds were done with the kids because she did not want go be connected to that. Melanie is not being honest, I hope for the kids sake justice is served on all who deserve it. Imo
Melani <modsnip>... moved next door, doesn't question about the kids, marries someone she met online 13 days after meeting him, and she is OK with current hubby talking to LE ?? Nope.. he better watch his back..he will be next. just OMG

Last edited by a moderator:
If police had dug a little deeper after Charles’ shooting maybe we wouldn’t be wondering where the kids are today. I can’t stand the smirking faces of the two LEO’s interviewed on Dateline. They keep talking about how strange Lori and Alex were acting. Maybe if they had really investigated the “bizarre” behavior, Lori and Alex would have gone to jail and the kids would be safe with family today. I mean there were red flags all over the place after Charles’ shooting. So they just throw up their hands and snicker about how bizarre the whole thing was.

This! How anybody can watch that body camera and not think something doesn't smell right is beyond me!

And we weren't even there to take in the entirety of the situation.

They basically took Alex's word for it and said welp ok

Melani is lying through her teeth... moved next door, doesn't question about the kids, marries someone she met online 13 days after meeting him, and she is OK with current hubby talking to LE ?? Nope.. he better watch his back..he will be next. just OMG

JMO
Right. And whats with all the smiles from her and Lori. Its not very funny to me that Lori's kids are missing and nobody's talking.

Glad Lori had a mask on today in court so we couldnt see any of her smirks.

Zulema's lawyers indicated Lori called ZP to tell her, you need to call Alex, he's not well. ZP called her son who was at home to check on him.

I wonder how Lori knew he wasn't feeling well.....
That perked my ears too. So, it was mentioned by CD that his wife seemed fine the night before except for a dry cough. Alex is struggling to breath. Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazy_visitor