GUILTY UK - Louise Smith, 16, Havant, Hampshire, 8 May 2020 *Arrest*

Ah ok , thank you Edinlass .
I would rather not say as it may jeopardise the investigation.
Police have already stated on the Waterlooville police page that they could not shut Staunton Country Park (well Leigh Park Gardens to be more accurate is the bit I have seen the search in) to the public as they have no proof yet that a crime has been committed.

Last edited:
Ah ok , thank you Edinlass .
I would rather not say as it may jeopardise the investigation.
Police have already stated on the Waterlooville police page that they could not shut Staunton Country Park (well Leigh Park Gardens to be more accurate is the bit I have seen the search in) to the public as they have no proof yet that a crime has been committed.
I did see a post ...

Original post Snipped by me.

Please consider editing your post. It is against TOS to discuss social media comments. We can discuss LE posts, and those of the missing person, but not comments. I think you have a 30-minute window of time to edit.

Thank you very much for the local information! :)

I feel that the media news articles are making this difficult to decipher. All the kidnap articles are still imploring Louise to call LE or friends if she can. This is making me lean towards Louise knew her kidnapers in some way.

At the moment she is being searched for in a park and reported as kidnapped. Add to that LE is still requesting her to get in contact. I still got a feeling she is alive somewhere.

I feel that the media news articles are making this difficult to decipher. All the kidnap articles are still imploring Louise to call LE or friends if she can. This is making me lean towards Louise knew her kidnapers in some way.

At the moment she is being searched for in a park and reported as kidnapped. Add to that LE is still requesting her to get in contact. I still got a feeling she is alive somewhere.
I hope your feelings are correct!

Thanks magicslipper. Did you know you can start a group conversation on here to discuss things that can't be discussed on the open forum? ;)
Wait... What? I didn't know that, and it makes me smile. I've been on the fence on whether or not I was going to stay after having been trying it out for a short time now. This as an option gives me food for thought.

If her Mother is speaking openly about certain things on social media are we allowed to discuss?
To stay within TOS we can say that if you search Facebook for Louise Mays (as Lou calls herself) you will find a post from suspect CJM (same last name), who Lou was staying with, and all the drama in the comments. You can find her mum RC and a neighbour of the suspect's mum in the comments. I am not sure how Lou is related to CJM, younger sister?

The circumstances and searches seem to me like LE thinks she is deceased - I'm not sure photos matter at this point.

They have been searching Staunton County Park today
Waterlooville Police

To stay within TOS we can say that if you search Facebook for Louise Mays (as Lou calls herself) you will find a post from suspect CJM (same last name), who Lou was staying with, and all the drama in the comments. You can find her mum RC and a neighbour of the suspect's mum in the comments. I am not sure how Lou is related to CJM, younger sister?

The circumstances and searches seem to me like LE thinks she is deceased - I'm not sure photos matter at this point.

Waterlooville Police
Thank you for all the FB info. I still can't find Louise's profile though

Waterlooville Police

Thanks the interaction on social media definitely is very open and complex

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member