Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
See page 16 at the bottom of the page leading with the number that began this whole discovery:
T150260014 -05243-A0840
I worried about this all night so I jumped on it early this morning and found it.

https://cg.sc.gov/sites/default/files/Documents/Fiscal Transparency/SC Insurance Reserve Fund Payments/IRF-2ndQFY18Redacted.pdf

Gannon...

glad you directed us to that page, mind boggling...seems like a small amount, especially w/ lawyer fees, or is that already there in the fees amount?
MHO Does this look like there wasn’t much of a case, just paid her off to go away?

Wonder if she left a trail of these small, almost invisible little settlements...
It does seem a pattern of behavior. JMO

Was it a rumor or fact that something happened in those months she subbed in CS? Not sexual harassment, but some sort of back injury.

Heading to drive in church...I am kinda liking this...I can close my eyes, recline, and listen to sermon, as well as a serenade from birds; then we get out, social distance, and Check in...this too will end soon, probably before I get up the nerve to wear my pj’s to church...

I have a mischievous gene, thankfully not a malicious one.

Gannon...

glad you directed us to that page, mind boggling...seems like a small amount, especially w/ lawyer fees, or is that already there in the fees amount?
MHO Does this look like there wasn’t much of a case, just paid her off to go away?

Wonder if she left a trail of these small, almost invisible little settlements...
It does seem a pattern of behavior. JMO

Was it a rumor or fact that something happened in those months she subbed in CS? Not sexual harassment, but some sort of back injury.

Heading to drive in church...I am kinda liking this...I can close my eyes, recline, and listen to sermon, as well as a serenade from birds; then we get out, social distance, and Check in...this too will end soon, probably before I get up the nerve to wear my pj’s to church...

I have a mischievous gene, thankfully not a malicious one.
Since the day you came on the scene, I’ve considered you a sister partner in crime. You made me smile so much. I kept thinking ~ if only I were back in my prime days, I would get into my car and drive to Colorado and search with you. I try so hard not to be a troublemaker but I can’t seem to get out of my own way. During my fitful night of trying to sleep, it came to me that I had went through the FOIA files and found the text file that was so strange, so I worked to convert it to a pdf. I found it in the tort claims database. I only knew about it from my job. We had to work with PLICO (Welcome to PLICO | PLICO) for credentialed physician licensure and sanctions for full disclosure to verify for acceptance into insurance plans. I reread Horry County’s Answer and see that they do admit a few of the claims but not very many. Yes, they probably did want LS to go away forever. Just like we do.
Eta: https://ia903105.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.uscourts.scd.227848/gov.uscourts.scd.227848.5.0.pdf
now you got me thinking, I remember a back injury also but I don’t remember what state. If I could find the state, I might find additional claims.

Last edited:
See page 16 at the bottom of the page leading with the number that began this whole discovery:
T150260014 -05243-A0840
I worried about this all night so I jumped on it early this morning and found it.
https://cg.sc.gov/sites/default/files/Documents/Fiscal Transparency/SC Insurance Reserve Fund Payments/IRF-2ndQFY18Redacted.pdf

according to this, it seems like the parties were ordered into mediation
https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/11265947/Stauch_v_Horry_County_School_District
Right... but the only claims HCS admits to are that she was employed by the district, assigned to CHS, etc. They deny all of the sexual harassment allegations.

I just feel this is extremely important to point out for those that may land here while searching for Bill on Google or another search engine.

Yes,
Right... but the only claims HCS admits to are that she was employed by the district, assigned to CHS, etc. They deny all of the sexual harassment allegations.

I just feel this is extremely important to point out for those that may land here while searching for Bill on Google or another search engine.
Yes. You. Are. Right!!!

I think it's important to keep in mind that LS is a liar liar pants on firer liar with a long history of it. I don't believe one single law suit or accusation she brought up against anybody.
I feel for all those who have been victimized by her craziness and somehow got caught up in her web.

Gannon...
I can understand your concerns, however I think you can relax...99.9999999% of us here...totally disbelieve 99.999999999% of anything that Letecia claims...

But it is important that you defend your friend, and make sure he gets a fair representation...

Since the day you came on the scene, I’ve considered you a sister partner in crime. You made me smile so much. I kept thinking ~ if only I were back in my prime days, I would get into my car and drive to Colorado and search with you. I try so hard not to be a troublemaker but I can’t seem to get out of my own way. During my fitful night of trying to sleep, it came to me that I had went through the FOIA files and found the text file that was so strange, so I worked to convert it to a pdf. I found it in the tort claims database. I only knew about it from my job. We had to work with PLICO (Welcome to PLICO | PLICO) for credentialed physician licensure and sanctions for full disclosure to verify for acceptance into insurance plans. I reread Horry County’s Answer and see that they do admit a few of the claims but not very many. Yes, they probably did want LS to go away forever. Just like we do.
Eta: https://ia903105.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.uscourts.scd.227848/gov.uscourts.scd.227848.5.0.pdf
now you got me thinking, I remember a back injury also but I don’t remember what state. If I could find the state, I might find additional claims.
It was Colorado where she "hurt" her back.....but I have no proof.....just a memory of reading it. MOO

Gannon...
Grandmothers in crime!
Had covid not occurred I was almost out there...I am retired (full time mom, short period as a realtor) so I do get to be a volunteer more.

you definitely made me smile, thank you!
I think we need a little joy in our world, to counteract the evil...

I believe the back injury may have been CS, maybe even during the orientation? This is my first forum of any kind, and I tried to screen shot threads, to refer back to.

I must develop a better system, as I have at least 50 screen shot pages...
I have a darn good memory, but this is days and days of threads...

I think the TOS are designed to keep us separate from social media drama, and I may unintentional slip up, but if we focus on Gannon, we should be ok?!...I thought my acronym for Letecia was allowed, meh

I am also a rapid reader, so if you found the info on page 16, I am impressed...

Greetings all,
Another check in.
Still full of love for Gannon and think of him every day. I was cleaning out my oldest son's (15) room and came across his collection of rocks from when he was little. I couldn't bear to toss them out so I plan to put them in my garden and in my potted plants to keep squirrels from digging in them. I plan to paint one blue and put Gannon's name on it for my garden bed.
Anyway, also still full of bile and disgust thinking of the piece of hagfish excrement that sits in jail. (I read that the hagfish is the nastiest animal, and she is even lower than that so.....)
Peace and blessings to you all.

Gannon...

Today, on my way home from church, I saw my blue rocks turtle, marking the grave of one of my beloved cats...

the painted rocks were a project at our adult
enrichment classes? trying to reawaken our inner child?

Anyhoo, I am on the hunt for the perfect
Gannon rock, and I will add it there.

My first thought was that Gannon’s should not be among the cats, but then I thought this...we considered our cats family members, and I remember them every time we come home or pass by, so it may be just the right spot!

Perhaps they should just put up a clear plexiglass shield around the witness box. It could easily be disinfected regularly.

what about the jurors, though? I feel pretty sure that both the prosecutor and defense attorneys want to be able to gauge reactions on the faces of the jury members. How could you do voir dire?

Gannon...

Today, on my way home from church, I saw my blue rocks turtle, marking the grave of one of my beloved cats...

the painted rocks were a project at our adult
enrichment classes? trying to reawaken our inner child?

Anyhoo, I am on the hunt for the perfect
Gannon rock, and I will add it there.

My first thought was that Gannon’s should not be among the cats, but then I thought this...we considered our cats family members, and I remember them every time we come home or pass by, so it may be just the right spot!
upload_2020-5-24_11-29-6.jpeg
upload_2020-5-24_11-33-57.jpeg

The EPCSO has responded to the defense claims about her visitation and explained that LS has never been denied.

A spokesperson with the sheriff's office could not directly speak to the case due to a gag order but told 11 News reporter Ashley Franco that all inmates had access to video visitation, just not all at the same time. In a document provided to 11 News by the sheriff's office, the office confirms that video visits cannot be scheduled for inmates in certain wards during standard duty hours (8 a.m.-5 p.m.), but can be scheduled after normal hours.

Kirby told 11 News Stauch could use her time out of her cell to see legal counsel if she wanted, and said that as of Monday there was no restriction to how long an inmate meets with their attorney via video after hours.

"... We have never barred attorneys from meeting with their clients. I want to make that very clear."

Attorneys for Letecia Stauch seeking to push back court, potentially allow for bond

Imo it sounds like LS is housed in the medical ward. Her defense is trying whatever they can to postpone her June 5 hearing. They may be granted a postponement on needing more time to go over evidence, but IMO they are grasping at straws by the visitation claims.

I think it's important to keep in mind that LS is a liar liar pants on firer liar with a long history of it. I don't believe one single law suit or accusation she brought up against anybody.
I feel for all those who have been victimized by her craziness and somehow got caught up in her web.
Her game is always the same ~ the only thing that changes is the name.

YES. In my opinion, as one who worked for a large school district for years, IF TS really did have text messages from her boss, saying the things she said the texts said, he would have been out of there on his arse immediately.

There3 would not have been any mediation or cheap settlements, if there were actual, verified texts, of him asking for her to perform sexual acts in return for better work conditions. NO WAY

He would have been terminated and she would have been Awarded big bucks. JMO

I used to work in the principals office. I saw how these things worked. It would take much much less than that to get an administrator fired. So I think her claims were unfounded and false. IMO MOO

Her game is always the same ~ the only thing that changes is the name.
That was great sleuthing, finding that.
Of course it is relevant.
It is who she is.

Betcha there's tons more.
Do you remember the bomb threat and me wrecking my head trying to find details of the case which did not appear to incur a high penalty?
Police could not find details of that case either.

I really wonder why??
How did it get lost or buried?

I understand perfectly well why I could not find it but it's too weird that they could not locate it either and they have access to all databases.

I remember at the outset, when located, I was hanging on to it and fully certain she belonged to some illegal organisation then and still and that the organisation was holding Gannon for ransom or political reasons?

Hope springs eternal, but the case is still missing, yet exists.
Where can it be?
If it had been expunged, they would have said so and that record would exist..

I still feel there is more to this woman and her activities, more to be found...
It might help us to understand her better.
Why did she kill a tiny child ?
Was Gannon her first?

Just, if you feel like a dig, I'd be up for it..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa