GUILTY OK - Miracle Lashay Crook, 3, & Tony Demone Crook, 2, Tulsa, 21 May 2020 *mom arrested*

Does "mom" have a vehicle? Bus pass? Just travels on foot? If she took or disposed of the children somewhere, how far could she have traveled?
Her address is currently listed as “Homeless”. Probably along with hundreds of others in her area. The homeless do have quasi-underground networks of shelter, food and companion survival systems. Along with this, comes never- ending circular substance abuse, mental illness, poverty and violence ~ which is also communally shared amongst the groups.

I feel in my mother's heart that she has killed these children.

And if you'll forgive a momentary side thought: The homicide detectives in Tulsa are featured on the A&E program The First 48. And having watched them through the lens of television- they seem to be a doggedly determined and deeply caring group of men and women who will leave no stone unturned in unraveling this situation.

Last edited:
I feel in my mother's heart that she has killed these children.

And if you'll forgive a momentary side thought: The homicide detectives in Tulsa are features on the A&E program The First 48. And having watched them through the lens of television- they seem to be a doggedly determined and deeply caring group of men and women who will leave no stone unturned in unraveling this situation.
Oh...Thank you so much for saying this. I stand with our Blue. Oklahoma Proud

The bus line is right outside of the apartment complex. I haven’t heard about a vehicle.
Does "mom" have a vehicle? Bus pass? Just travels on foot? If she took or disposed of the children somewhere, how far could she have traveled?

I am really sick of these people who have custody of kids leaving them with bio parents when they aren’t supposed to and this happens! That is what I inferred from the press conference anyway. If this is the case, I hope charges get brought against that person as well.

Officials released a statement obtained by FOX23, which says investigators attempted to ask Willis about her missing childrenbut she refused to give any information, saying the children “don’t even matter,” according to the report.

“We are still gathering information and will update when it become available,” Facebook

“Please continue to share these posts and get the word out,” the department wrote. “Help us find Miracle and Tony Crook.”
Google Maps
Search Continues for 2 Oklahoma Toddlers Missing for Over 48 Hours

Officials released a statement obtained by FOX23, which says investigators attempted to ask Willis about her missing childrenbut she refused to give any information, saying the children “don’t even matter,” according to the report.

“We are still gathering information and will update when it become available,” Facebook

“Please continue to share these posts and get the word out,” the department wrote. “Help us find Miracle and Tony Crook.”
Google Maps

Search Continues for 2 Oklahoma Toddlers Missing for Over 48 Hours
eta: oops, wrong thread for the below.
KWTV - NEWS 9

Last edited:
State Patrol Security Task Force
Long shot..
Have property manager provide tenant list and send out mass email to all tenants if not already done.. English and Spanish. Same thing with texts to listed phone numbers of tenants.
Secondly, the property manager can provide a list of all vacants.. unfortunately sometimes the doors get left open or broken into and could offer possible temporary shelter to someone hiding within the property undetected. In some apartment properties maintenance can access these with a master key relatively quickly.
If flyers haven’t been posted throughout complex, post missing children flyers in English and Spanish.
Have quick temporary signs created with children’s pics and placed at each entrance / exit area.

Tulsa Police Department

MISSING CHILDREN Tulsa police say 2-year-old Miracle Lashay Crook and 1-year-old Tony Demone Crook were last seen near 21st and I-44 on Thursday.

Tulsa police search for 2 missing children last seen on Thursday

Tulsa's Channel 8 on Twitter

MISSING CHILDREN‼️ Tulsa police are looking for two toddlers, missing since Thursday. 2-year-old Miracle Lashay Crook and 1-year-old Tony Demone Crook. Anyone with information is urged to contact police at 918-596-9222.

Tulsa police searching for two toddlers missing since Thursday

View attachment 248209

Jessica Schambach on Twitter

It Only Takes A Moment to Share: Tulsa Police are searching for two missing children, two-year-old Miracle Lashay Crook and one-year-old Tony Demone Crook.

Tulsa Police are searching for two missing toddlers

View attachment 248214

2 Works for You on Twitter
I’m only on the first page but moms arrested but I don’t see that in the tittle of the thread. I need to catch up

So she has been living there but not meant to have custody of the kids basically couch surfing - those poor kids, no idea what the grandfather was thinking leaving them in her care argument or not he should have took those babies with him. Such a sin!

Who's home was she in at this time? I read it as if the grandparents live there, she was visiting her kids since they have custody and grandfather had an argument and left until that evening. I very well could be reading this wrong. IMO
So grandpa got in a fight with the mom and left. Leaving the kids. She wasn’t supposed to even be with them. Therefore it’s possible she’s already been proven by court to be unfit . I’m in Kansas but the law here is if I were to leave my grandson or even my own minor child both of whom I have custody of , with my oldest daughter my grandsons mother. It’s considered child neglect because I left them with someone declared unfit. So if i were irresponsible enough to do that and anything period happened no matter minor or major. I would be the one charged with neglect because I left them with someone declared legally unfit. So here it’s really serious on the part of the guardian, my daughter could be watching her son ( I wouldn’t let it happen ) and if he were to wonder off or be harmed worst yet killed. I could even be charged with involuntary manslaughter. While my daughter would most likely not be charged. Because the court already has her declared unfit so she’s not suppose be with minors. So a lawyer would easily get her off because we already knew she wasn’t fit to be responsible so it falls back on the neglect of the guardian leaving them. I only know this in such detail because it was drilled in my dh head and mine that we couldn’t feel sorry or bad for our daughter and let her have or see her child alone for even A minute. Our lawyer made sure we understood that if she were declared unfit this was protocol. Even though we didn’t think that she would be declared that we had to know going in that it rarely happens but if a unfit judgment came on her, we needed to understand what it meant for us. So when it did happen we were glad to already know what it meant for us. It’s also in the paper work we got later. however she doesn’t come around anyway.

and I have no idea if this mother was declared unfit but by saying the mother wasn’t supposed to have them makes me wonder. Also Kansas last isnt OK . However if there’s a such a law there , grandpa rushing out to get away from the drama possibly without even thinking clearly in the moment , could end up the one paying for what happens to these kids. In more wAys then just mentally.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back