GUILTY OK - Miracle Lashay Crook, 3, & Tony Demone Crook, 2, Tulsa, 21 May 2020 *mom arrested*

The detective has said the children have not been seen since the surveillance camera at 8am on Friday. He also stated they are either dead or with someone who is unaware that they are missing. Another news report stated that the mother does not have custody, their grandfather was at her house (mother’s father) with the children and he left the kids after an argument with the mother and when he returned Friday night the kids were no where to be found. Wow. Grave situation, especially since the apartments they live at is parallel with water...

Do you have a link for the video? (I found it)

I found it @Edinlass

Last edited:

The detective has said the children have not been seen since the surveillance camera at 8am on Friday. He also stated they are either dead or with someone who is unaware that they are missing. Another news report stated that the mother does not have custody, their grandfather was at her house (mother’s father) with the children and he left the kids after an argument with the mother and when he returned Friday night the kids were no where to be found. Wow. Grave situation, especially since the apartments they live at is parallel with water...
Well, this case stinks to high heaven. Could it be some sort of revenge murder by the mother? It's not like she was stressed out from self-isolating with them since she doesn't have custody so I have to wonder if she was raging over something.

IMO these little guys are no longer with us as I can't see mom taking them to someone. I hope I'm wrong. :(

Do you have a link for the video? (I found it)

I found it @Edinlass

I just listened to the video. My short summary.

Miracle is almost 4
Tony is two.
Last sighting of kids is at convenience store. (8 something am Friday, I believe)
Video is infrequent in the area.
Mom in custody and not cooperating
Sister had custody
Bio dad in custody of another law jurisdiction. LE pretty confident his family doesn’t have kids.
In the past the kids have been seen around the ponds and retention areas. Nothing other than that and the fact that kids are attracted to water is why they are searching there.
Complicated search. Need the public’s help. Asked if anyone saw kids in area to notify them.
They first responded Friday night at 8 pm.
He says kids could not survive 24 hours outside.
He seemed to indicate grandfather indicating he saw kids after convenience store can’t be trusted. Then expressed how complicated case is.
They have exhausted their efforts.
They have completed a grid search, searched cars.
(I didn’t hear dogs) I sure hope they didn’t miss a trunk.
Someone asked about video outside the convenience store and he didn’t acknowledge that specifically.
New detectives coming on and going back thru to make sure they covers all bases and didn’t miss anything.

I wonder why he doesn’t worry about her just giving or selling the kids? His only options were dead or on someone’s sofa.

edited—- I guess that wasn’t “short” -sorry

“These children are either sleeping on someone’s couch with someone who doesn’t know they are missing or these children are dead,” said Chief Wendell Franklin. Tulsa Police are asking the public for any leads on Miracle and Tony Crook.

Tulsa's Channel 8 on Twitter
I can’t imagine they would be asleep on someone’s couch and those people haven’t realized that they would be missing from somewhere and call the police straight away. I hope it’s true, but in my opinion it would be unusual for people to just take children in and not realize that they must belong to someone.

Tulsa police say they have “scoured the area numerous times with K9 assistance, dive team, Helicopters, officers knocking on every door, searching every field, every ditch, every bush, following every lead in and out of our city.

“We’ve spoken to the father and the mother and did not get any additional information. We know that many people have asked about the Amber Alert, and it has been addressed in many posts. Since we don’t have a suspect we cannot use an Amber Alert and we don’t control the system.

“At this time the best thing to do is keep sharing the posts in hopes that anyone might have helpful information.”

Willis was booked into the Tulsa County Jail on a complaint of assault and battery on a police officer after former conviction of a felony (AFCF) and child neglect AFCF.
upload_2020-5-25_7-19-5.pngTulsa police searching for missing children

Willis, 24, had been on probation since September after serving one year of each of two three-year sentences for assault and battery on a police officer and bringing methamphetamine into a jail, according to online records.

Officers completed a grid search of the area Saturday, looking in trash cans and cars, and the Tulsa Fire Department’s swift water rescue team has searched the surrounding bodies of water. The Police Department’s dive team did as well.
Mother arrested; Police seek public's help in search for toddlers missing since Friday

Last edited:
KJRH reports the children were with their mother, Donisha Willis, when they went missing.

She allegedly became “verbally abusive,” KJRH reports, saying she didn’t care when asked where the children were.

Tulsa police say they have “scoured the area numerous times with K9 assistance, dive team, Helicopters, officers knocking on every door, searching every field, every ditch, every bush, following every lead in and out of our city.

“We’ve spoken to the father and the mother and did not get any additional information. We know that many people have asked about the Amber Alert, and it has been addressed in many posts. Since we don’t have a suspect we cannot use an Amber Alert and we don’t control the system.

“At this time the best thing to do is keep sharing the posts in hopes that anyone might have helpful information.”

Willis was booked into the Tulsa County Jail on a complaint of assault and battery on a police officer after former conviction of a felony (AFCF) and child neglect AFCF.
View attachment 248465Tulsa police searching for missing children

She doesn't care where they are and gets arrested for A&B on a police officer, one JMO was called out to respond to her missing children. This is looking dire. Are we allowed to post about her record now? Alerting on my post in case not.

If you go to this site: input the info I’ve listed, you can see all prior charges and sentences with links. There are eight viewable images. Her appearance has changed dramatically through the years. I could post them all here but I’d like for y’all to see how our DOC offender system operates. I worked for them for years. Let me know if I can help.

Ok Offender Search
Offender: Donisha R. Willis
OK DOC#: 727632

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member