Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the walls weren’t closing in on Chad before, they sure are now. These revelations by MG must be putting a heck of strain on his family. Maybe we will hear from them which could tighten the thumb screws even more. I know it’s their dad but they have to be feeling pretty bad. MG is clearly pointing the finger at him.

MG’s interview has also blown Lolo’s mouthpieces claims to smithereens. In addition, any claims about Lolo hiding because of threats is also directly contradicted by MG. She didn’t move because of Kay or creditors seeking payment for CV’s business dealings. According to MG she wanted to stay in Arizona! Clearly not someone running from threats.

Wow...Just Wow

JMO
I totally agree. At some point someone in their clan should have had some common sense to realize Lori and Chad were going off the deep end.

I feel so bad for Lori's most recent dead husband Charles that got killed by her brother.

He was about the only one that had common sense and he did try to get others to see what was happening with Lori. The problem is that he mainly went to people that seemed to side with Lori and believed some of the same crap.

If he would have been able to get enough people to open their eyes to what was happening, then maybe the kids and his life would have been spared.
As crazy as it sounded, I wish LE could have been able to check into it further when he told them (bodycam video)

Confused... as I watch MG, she says Chad called her and told her not to pick up the phone if the police call, Lori is going to tell the cops JJ is with you.

So MG is talking to Chad on the phone.

But then MG says, "she said well, Kay is trying to kidnap him..." and then finishes her thought as if she's talking to Lori on the phone, not Chad.

Confused... as I watch MG, she says Chad called her and told her not to pick up the phone if the police call, Lori is going to tell the cops JJ is with you.

But then MG says, "she said well, Kay is trying to kidnap him..." and then finishes her thought as if she's talking to Lori on the phone, not Chad.

I think she talked to Lori after she talked to Chad. Jmo

If the walls weren’t closing in on Chad before, they sure are now. These revelations by MG must be putting a heck of strain on his family. Maybe we will hear from them which could tighten the thumb screws even more. I know it’s their dad but they have to be feeling pretty bad. MG is clearly pointing the finger at him.
BBM. If we assume that his kids believe what MG said. IMO Chad is capable of twisting the truth ad infinitum.
MG’s interview has also blown Lolo’s mouthpieces claims to smithereens. In addition, any claims about Lolo hiding because of threats is also directly contradicted by MG. She didn’t move because of Kay or creditors seeking payment for CV’s business dealings. According to MG she wanted to stay in Arizona! Clearly not someone running from threats.

Wow...Just Wow
That and the fact that Tammy was supposed to be dead before Lori's move.

Wow...Just Wow

BBM

This!!!

And what about waiting for CV and TD to die?
MG confirms that LV and CD waited for Tammy's death. CD even brought LV to Rexburg in September and they were openly going around, showing their relationships!
How cruel is that towards Tammy! I wonder, what CD's children will say now. "Revelation", huh?
And waiting for CV to die on his trip from TX to AZ - of course he shouldn't have needed his truck and belongings according to LV and CD... "How could he not die?", asks LV? "Oh, don't worry, we'll handle that", answers CD. "Just a timing mistake".

I think she talked to Lori after she talked to Chad. Jmo

But we never heard what MG said to Chad when he asked her to refrain from picking up the phone if police call, and that Lori would lie to police and say JJ was with her. I wanted to hear her response. Was she willing to go along with the lie?

It was at this point I was screaming at my screen saying "how can Kay kidnap the kid(s) she already had been given by Lori?"

BBM. If we assume that his kids believe what MG said. IMO Chad is capable of twisting the truth ad infinitum.

I don’t think he can talk his way out of openly flaunting their relationship right under Tammy’s nose. We didn’t know, or at least I didn’t, they openly acted as a couple complete with PDA’s in Rexburg! That can’t sit well with the kids. That’s their mother he was mocking and until today they might not have known it.

JMO
This is an example of when one of them (MG) should have woken up by then. If someone tried to tell me to cover for them about their missing children when the police call, I would say "no way", and at that point I would go to LE myself.

On what planet is it ok to start colluding with someone about missing kids and covering for them when LE calls. And why are we just now hearing about this and why didnt she go right to LE as soon as this happened.

I guess part of being in Chad's group means you have to agree to break the law of the land.
Im so upset with any of them that helped to hide what was really happening.

Here's the YT link

My Notes:

6:20 - Confimation that Chad is the one who told Lori that Charles was Ned Schneider. And apparently this "unclean spirit" had been friends with Charles but had since passed away and had taken over Charles' body.

15:10 - Lori told Melanie that Charles was coming from Texas to kill Lori. (MOO- Lori sounds like she had a lot of paranoid thoughts)

17:00 - Lori believed Kay was a zombie as well.

18:10 - Alex told Melanie that he "100% believed" the concept of zombies.

So Lori had three phones according to MG. Was that including Tylee's or would that make it four? Plus JJ's iPad would make it 5?
Which phone(s) did she contact MG with?
I guess LE are having a field day with all these devices to track.

When CV "steals" her purse she says she had to go out and get another phone. I wonder is this one of the 3 phones she is using? Or did she have 3 before that one?

And what about waiting for CV and TD to die?
MG confirms that LV and CD waited for Tammy's death. CD even brought LV to Rexburg in September and they were openly going around, showing their relationships!
How cruel is that towards Tammy! I wonder, what CD's children will say now. "Revelation", huh?
And waiting for CV to die on his trip from TX to AZ - of course he shouldn't have needed his truck and belongings according to LV and CD... "How could he not die?", asks LV? "Oh, don't worry, we'll handle that", answers CD. "Just a timing mistake".

At this point one has to wonder if this is revelation/prophesy or premeditated murder. And let's just add in the $1M life insurance policy.

Near as I can figure, Chad & Lori screwed themselves when they had to give up the $6K in monthly payments for the kids welfare. I wonder if they notified SSI about the missing children or just kept depositing those funds all the while. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiRi224