Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it's obvious from both parts 1 & 2 that MG is still drinking the Kool Aid.

From Part 1: "I think it's fair to Charles and JJ and Tammy and Tylee that somebody is standing up for what happened to them."

You think it's "fair"? How very kind of you.

It's as if she's defending herself against criticism she might receive in the future from Chad and Lori

IMO, in Part 2 she gives the impression that everything would've been just fine (and nobody would have died?) if it hadn't been for that doctrine about multiple probation. She's now willing to admit that was dangerous doctrine. What about when all of this was going on - including when she was contacted by the police? No problem with the dangerous doctrine while on that late-returned phone call. IMO, in that instance she lied by omission.

Then after basically admitting that it was CD and LVD's dangerous doctrine that got people killed, she says "despite everything that's happened, she still loves Chad and Lori"

If that's the case, then I suggest that she still perhaps doesn't truly understand "everything that's happened"

And it sure is comforting to know that "she does feel sorrow"

Well said, all of it.

VERY interesting (also from Part 3 video today) MG says that Lori believes a large earthquake and other devastating destruction would hit Utah at the end of 2019. MG goes on to say that Lori made the remark that “when I marry Chad, no one will really have noticed”, referring to all the destruction that would be coming soon. Melanie says that all these people who have died or went missing was done very “sloppy” because they believed this earthquake was coming that there would be no need to be very strict and careful about their multiple crimes. Thankfully this did not occur as Lori had believed and their “sloppy” work is now being picked apart by multiple law enforcement agencies. It will always be sad to think about the what-ifs and what might have been different if police were involved and acting sooner, or just differently, what might have changed but this is where we are now.

Just a quick reply before I drop it and move on.

There were two different questions being asked in this thread. One question was in regards if it would have been possible for Lori and Chad to have a legitimate Church sanctioned sealing in the temple after their civil wedding on the beach in Hawaii - this is what my response that you were quoting was in regards. The answer is almost certainly not.

The second question, which you are now referring, was in regards to if Chad and Lori were sealed together while Tammy was still alive. The answer to that is no. At least not a legitimate Church sanctioned sealing as we do not practice polygamy and they would have been excommunicated for even trying. However, it does appear that Chad and Lori believe they were sealed in a temple, which is where the confusion is coming from. They most likely went through a sealing session on behalf of dead ancestors and then pretended that it was their own sealing they were doing. It wouldn't be legitimate, of course, but they could pretend it was the real deal in order to rationalize and justify their evil behaviors.

All MOO.
I am only going by what has been reported in Part 1 of MG's interview and have reposted what was in the article in my post above.

I think the dates have been omitted for purpose.
However, MG says she came to visit LV in Rexburg in September on Thursday and stayed until Monday, that's when she was told that JJ became zombie just 1 day before and that he will be sent to Kay.
From nanny's evidence we know that a friend was coming on September 19th, which is Thursday.
If that friend is MG, that would mean she left on Monday, September 23rd, and that would make her the last witness to see JJ, isn't that so?

ETA: In transcript to video it says:"Gibb visited Sept. 19 and remembers walking around the Brigham Young University-Idaho campus and indoor track with Lori and Chad, who were holding hands and kissing." So I suppose she indeed was the last known witness to see JJ.

I'm really looking forward to the next timeline update from @Gardener1850 !!! I'm just confused on some points and need to better understand from her how it all fits in!

@Gardener1850 thanks so very much as to the invaluable timeline for us all. Priceless.

Just a quick reply before I drop it and move on.

There were two different questions being asked in this thread. One question was in regards if it would have been possible for Lori and Chad to have a legitimate Church sanctioned sealing in the temple after their civil wedding on the beach in Hawaii - this is what my response that you were quoting was in regards. The answer is almost certainly not.

The second question, which you are now referring, was in regards to if Chad and Lori were sealed together while Tammy was still alive. The answer to that is no. At least not a legitimate Church sanctioned sealing as we do not practice polygamy and they would have been excommunicated for even trying. However, it does appear that Chad and Lori believe they were sealed in a temple, which is where the confusion is coming from. They most likely went through a sealing session on behalf of dead ancestors and then pretended that it was their own sealing they were doing. It wouldn't be legitimate, of course, but they could pretend it was the real deal in order to rationalize and justify their evil behaviors.

All MOO.
I am only going by what has been reported in Part 1 of MG's interview, which wasn't much, so have reposted what was in the article in my post #710 above.

And I have just realised that MG was there on Tylee's 17th birthday. This was on the 23rd when SS texted Tylee happy birthday and Tylee supposedly answered TY to her aunt. Hopefully LE will know the location of the phone when that happened.

Well I don't believe Chad and Lori saw it that way. It sounds like it was done in all seriousness and appears to have given them the arrogance to perform all their other actions. MOO.
In all seriousness they allegedly go into closets with portals and perform some kind of ritual to slay thousands of zombies at a time, but that doesn't make it real. Same goes for their supposed sealing. Whatever happened it wasn't a Church sanctioned temple sealing, and so yes they are playing at make believe. I'm just clarifying that for the reader so that they don't become confused and think that Lori and Chad were actually sealed together in a temple of God - they weren't. Chad and Lori might pretend they were, but that doesn't make it so any more than them pretending to kill thousands of zombies in a portal.

Lori moved to Rexburg August/September 2019. Melani didn't move until November and I'm pretty sure Alex move down the same time Melani did. So I believe two months into Lori's move to Rexburg, she was comfortable with her life and told Melani and Alex to move down. Melani did admit in the interview with Nate that Lori said “Just come. Try out somewhere new and come see if you like it up here." and "I was getting my home ready and was going to figure out what’s going on with my kids and get them back here. We were going to have a fresh start. And Lori is very independent, doing her own thing. She was next door, but I spent most of my time with Alex." So I believe Lori told them move to Rexburg. MOO

If you need the link to interview Melani and Ian Pawlowski discuss religious beliefs, disturbing court documents, why Lori Daybell isn't talking and what they know about missing kids | East Idaho News

Question: I've only seen in one interview the words "move down" by someone interviewed... and now I see the same words used in this post.

Is this a regional thing and way of speaking? As it's "up" in the geography of the United States.

Can you or someone else on threads explain what "moving down" means as I've never heard such before?

Do some folks just say that even if they live north of someone... that they would refer to such as moving down here?

What MG was saying was that "agency" got in the way, not agents. In the LDS church we believe that we all have free agency to make choices, but are bound by the consequences, good or bad. She was saying that Chad said sometimes things didn't happen as plan because of someone's agency. In the case of Charles not dying the expected car accident, he was implying that maybe the person who was "supposed" to hit Charles in the "foretold" car accident used agency to make a different choice and drive a different path that day, preventing the accident. It's all a lot of crap, of course. But that was how Chad tried to argue it. Very convenient way to explain things away.
I understand now.

We have free will. God has His perfect will. We can choose. But why anyone wanted to change the words free will to agency is beyond me. I just stay with scripture.

It’s a moot point I guess. They aren’t following LFS beliefs. Just made up their own as they went.

Oh Charles and Tammy, JJ and Tylee, I wish you were with us. :(

MG has tears for Lori, but none for her kids. Weird.
Yeah, it is very weird....that is the only time MG chokes up is when she talks about Lori sitting in her jail cell and not ever having what she truly wanted....not being able to “look pretty”.

No choking up about the two children who she believes are “no longer on this planet”...and the others who are no longer here.

I just finished watching Part 3 of Melanie’s interview.

For the many of us who have followed the case of Tylee and JJ since the beginning, I reflect on the theories, ideas, and hypotheses we bounced around.

I remember someone saying “It’s going to boil down to one of the seven deadly sins.”

I agree. Strip away the religious talk and ideology, it’s about lust and greed.

Chad had likely tried to, or did, have other affairs. So Lori can think she’s special all the day long, but, in reality, she’s just a woman who fed Chad’s ego.

I feel so sad for Tammy, who seemed like an honest, caring, compassionate woman.

Here’s one for those who question Lori’s work history. Very interesting, probably not relevant to the case, but interesting none the less.

Maybe she worked there, maybe her and Charles did although I found nothing under Charles info.

What I came up with as a possibility for PFS that makes sense to me. MOO - is Primerica Financial Services

Primerica - Wikipedia

“Primerica, Inc. is an insurance and financial services company”

“Primerica reported having 120,000 independent representatives in 2017,[12][13] through Primerica's securities broker-dealer affiliate PFS Investments, Inc. in the United States, and through PFSL Investments Canada Ltd. in Canada.”

(they are listed in multiple places as PFS Investments Working at PFS Investments: 69 Reviews | Indeed.com (scroll down to see listed as Primerica)

Did she really work it? Is she still getting any commissions? (Probably not much if any).

I found this in an article Meet Primerica, The New Wall Street IPO That's Really A Multi-Level Marketing Scheme

“According to Primerica, these 100,000 reps make on average, $5,156 a year. Hardly enough to do anything with let alone live on.”

Not to start a discussion on Primerica, we don’t need that!

Attachments

• 88DC1698-9396-4FA8-B378-C02EA866F74D.png
    88DC1698-9396-4FA8-B378-C02EA866F74D.png
    266 KB · Views: 16
Question: I've only seen in one interview the words "move down" by someone interviewed... and now I see the same words used in this post.

Is this a regional thing and way of speaking? As it's "up" in the geography of the United States.

Can you or someone else on threads explain what "moving down" means as I've never heard such before?

Do some folks just say that even if they live north of someone... that they would refer to such as moving down here?

I can't speak for that region, but I think that some people just say it that way. I have a family member who consistently uses "going down to Wisconsin" to talk about when they travel north to Wisconsin. Drives me crazy, but it's just habit to her. JMO.

I understand now.

We have free will. God has His perfect will. We can choose. But why anyone wanted to change the words free will to agency is beyond me. I just stay with scripture.

It’s a moot point I guess. They aren’t following LFS beliefs. Just made up their own as they went.

Oh Charles and Tammy, JJ and Tylee, I wish you were with us. :(

I agree that this is a moot point. But the term "free will" is found nowhere in the King James version of the Bible that LDS most typically use. "Agency" is not either, for that matter. But "agency" does figure somewhat in other books of LDS scripture, especially the Doctrine and Covenants. So MG/Lori were very definitely using mainstream LDS vernacular in this case.

Last edited:
She’s preparing to be called as a witness at Lori’s preliminary hearing in July and will see her friend face to face again. She also has a heartfelt message to Lori, who Gibb says holds so much information about this puzzling case that has devastated many lives.

“We’ve had a lot of fun times together. We’ve laughed a lot, and I love her,” Gibb says. “I’m so sorry that she’s been so deceived by Chad. … I wish that none of this had happened. I have learned a great deal about deception, and now you (Lori) have learned a greater deal about deception. I just hope that you can really put aside a lot of what your wants are and be humble. … He (God) still loves you. He still loves Chad, and you can always be forgiven. However long that takes – I don’t understand. But he’s a good God, and I know that He died for her too, and there’s still hope.”

Gibb adds, “If she comes to realize what her inner feelings were. ‘Could Chad really be Satan? And if so, he’s a really good one.’ … maybe that was that little feeling telling you inside that he wasn’t doing the right things and saying the right things.”

Part 3: Melanie Gibb discusses mysterious deaths, an earthquake, confronting Chad and Lori and her message for them now | East Idaho News

In the motion to quash that mentions 1 homicide, 2 attempted homicides, etc., it also mentions that the investigations involve 4 states. I can see that three would be Arizona, Idaho, and Hawaii, but what is the fourth? Utah? Texas?
Texas: JR suspicious death.
Arizona: CV homicide; BB attempted homicide; AxC suspicious death.
Idaho: TD attempted homicide; TD suspicious death; TR and JJV missing/endangered children.
Utah: TD suspicious death (she was buried and exhumed here).

MOO.

MG-Part III

MG said: Lori believed there would be a huge earthquake in Utah at the end of 2019. No one would notice the kids were missing or that she married Chad, because the world would be so preoccupied by the devastation. That's why this was all so sloppy, no need to cover their tracks.

So it sounds like Lori thought the earthquake would be the beginning of the tribulation, they would gather the 144,000 and ...

The mindset is so delusional I have a hard time grasping. But IMO this makes sense of the whole situation, I thought it would be something along these lines. Just a little shocking to hear it out loud. Chad should be very afraid, his time of accountability is approaching. I'm amazed he hasn't been arrested yet? These two were not afraid of consequences, it must be shocking for them both now.

Part 3 bringing some real sadness into the light now. What many of us have been so afraid of. Nate asks Melanie where she thinks the children are.

She says she doesn’t think they’re on this planet anymore. She adds that Tylee is a very strong and capable young woman who would make a phone call, let someone know she is OK and alive, and that has never happened.

Even though I’ve been thinking this for awhile now there’s something very somber about hearing it from MG now.

My heart is in a million pieces after part 3. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member