Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can people stop posting personal info about DS before the thread gets closed! He has not been named as a POI by the police, which means we cannot sleuth him or discuss him in any detail other than what's been printed in the newspapers. Especially if we're not even sure the links posted are actually him!!

Imagine having a decent job and home life and nothing to do with snatching and killing children, but you end up being investigated on a crime forum in a paedophile thread... not cool.

Go back and edit your posts (you have an hour) before mods have to close the thread for a clean up.

I only posted my search by the number on Snapchat.

Then, posted an Interpol search to show how common "Silva" is. Nothing beyond that.

I only posted my search by the number on Snapchat.

Then, posted an Interpol search to show how common "Silva" is. Nothing beyond that.

I know you did. Don't worry. We just need to be careful and cover our backs. Forums have been sued before now for naming innocents, which is why we insist on media links so there is a trail of where the info originates.

Frustrating? Yep! But morally and legally correct? Also yep!

I know you did. Don't worry. We just need to be careful and cover our backs. Forums have been sued before now for naming innocents, which is why we insist on media links so there is a trail of where the info originates. I

Frustrating? Yep! But morally and legally correct? Also yep!
Did I put my trail correctly?

There must be something definite that links Christian Brueckner to this crime apart from circumstantial evidence, there must be a video or photo, or something else?

His apparent confession to a friend that he took Madeleine. He admitted to two offences, the other being the rape of an elderly lady, which was later proven with DNA and he is in jail for it.

With no body the police cannot 'prove' he took or killed Madeleine, so they're frantically appealing for people (the phone caller, the girlfriend etc) to come forward to fill in the missing pieces and hopefully get enough evidence to charge him.

Having said all that, if it's true the police "know" how Madeleine died (and I do wonder if that got lost in translation) then yes, there must be some sort of evidence that we don't yet know about. Wasn't there talk that an acquaintance had seen some tapes of abuse which no longer exist? Perhaps that acquaintance believes he saw images of Madeleine's death. I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alhxo