Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Partly true ..... they will eat them but not digest them ..... same as small bone fragments ... will pass thru the animal and forensics can still identify DNA & dental records .... good example is Robert Pickton ... he murdered 49 prostitutes and fed remains to his pigs ..... police spent many months screening the dirt on his farm and were successful in identifying most victims .... horrible story .... not only that , he butchered the pigs and sold the meat to his friends and neighbors .... they still gag and puke to this day.

trivia: .... decomposed bodies in the wilderness or remote areas ...... the local carnivores will have scavenged practically all the remains except the skull and that is why they are eventually "found" ... for some reason even large animals like bears will not crush & eat the skull.
I noticed when reading an account of the disappearance of a Portuguese girl a few years earlier - the context being poor, traditional people in an isolated location - the theory that she had been 'fed to the pigs' came up often. IMO this might be a kind of rural legend about what happened to missing people. Murder of Joana Cipriano - Wikipedia.

Also, Picton had access to a rendering factory and high-tech grinders, he wasn't just some guy with a knife.

Last edited:
Wow. :(

"At the moment we also don't have enough proof for a trial at court, but we have some evidence that the suspect has done the deed.“

So... video? Maybe something where it’s impossible to identify the perp?

From Sky - re: the inside man.

“Police have identified the Ocean Club employee who passed the information on to Christian B, said the newspaper Correio de Manha.”

Here they directly link the inside
man to the number released last week which - by all accounts - appeared to belong to Diogo Silva.

...”It also reported that the employee had Christian B's mobile phone number in his own phone.

Last week, the phone number was issued by Scotland Yard and German detectives in a public appeal for information about the suspect.”

The implication here is that Diogo Silva worked at the Ocean Club, that they’ve seen Diogo’s phone contacts and that he was passing information to CB.
I find this story a bit fishy, it's a massive break in the case if true but no other sources corroborate it. How did they know CBs phone number was in his phone contacts. If they located him recently and checked it seems unlikely he'd still have it. Nor does it seem likely that the police went through every staff member's phone contacts at the time and logged all the numbers.

Specifically appealing to people...

...”, who have been in his houses and can tell us what they look like from the inside.”

That screams video to me. They have video and they need to confirm exactly where it took place.

Reading between the lines I’d say they have photographic / video evidence but cannot say for certain it’s Maddie. Could be of a young child but don’t see face. Horrific. It also stood out they were asking people to describe how the inside of the houses he has lived in looks. Also supports video theory from the background. I hope I’m not right on this but that’s what I got from this article. This case is breaking my heart.

He seems clever because he’s got away with a lot - it would appear - but the more I think of how stupid or at least narcissistic you have to be to show someone a video of you committing violent sexual crime, the more I wonder if he did give away much more of himself that night. We know he had a drug and alcohol habit that no doubt intensified as they often do - he could’ve been battered.
Or his past might be catching up on him and maybe even a glimmer of a conscience (!)
I'm thinking about that bible!

Reading between the lines I’d say they have photographic / video evidence but cannot say for certain it’s Maddie. Could be of a young child but don’t see face. Horrific. It also stood out they were asking people to describe how the inside of the houses he has lived in looks. Also supports video theory from the background. I hope I’m not right on this but that’s what I got from this article. This case is breaking my heart.

Same thoughts exactly.

I just posted at the same time saying almost exactly the same. Something about the wording in that request leads to this awful conclusion.

There is a group on facebook called 'Madeleine McCann abduction or scam' . Its members are involved in trolling her parents. There latest action sums them up, they want to raise money for the suspect & predatory paedophile #ChristianBrueckner to get him the best defence

F9649603-F736-4EF5-B9E0-2F0A0AD967C4.jpeg 4F45FF5C-DE6E-457B-8D88-31303F67E433.jpeg

https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/status/1270073026068054016?s=21

(What in the world....)

Specifically appealing to people...

...”, who have been in his houses and can tell us what they look like from the inside.”

That screams video to me. They have video and they need to confirm exactly where it took place.
I agree. Sounds like they've come into possession of more than one video too. Starting to suspect all of this could be related to the paedophile network recently brought down in Germany. Maybe some of the people caught up in it are starting to talk. i.e. the bar conversation and the break-in involving the camera...

The first story reminded of this statement from Pamela Fenn. The thing that struck me when I read it is why a child would call Daddy? Rather than Mummy? In the night, it made me wonder if a man was present in the room.
P.J. POLICE FILES: MRS PAMELA FENN STATEMENT

I’m new so I hope it’s ok to post the link as I did.

Thank you, Emma, this is really interesting. Welcome!!

I agree. Sounds like they've come into possession of more than one video too. Starting to suspect all of this could be related to the paedophile network recently brought down in Germany. Maybe some of the people caught up in it are starting to talk. i.e. the bar conversation and the break-in involving the camera...

The certainty about English, American or Irish victims too.. suggests some speaking on some of the recordings, IMO.

Maybe. You think maybe the broke in specifically for the camera?

No idea to be honest but seems odd to me that the video was destroyed? Why unless it implicated themselves or someone that they might have been afraid of?

Maybe they wanted to grass CB up but protect someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member