Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a good sense about Chad -- whether or not he would be quick to confess now that they've arrested him. We know Lori is air tight (as I don't personally think she has turned yet). Or is it a case of whoever first turns over the info gets the best deal?

If LE needs a back ho to get more evidence out, then someone needed a back ho to bury the evidence. How could CD or anyone else, dig with a back ho and no passerby’s notice big equipment like that on his property? Or does he have a back ho in his barn? And takes it out periodically. Nothing unusual.

I don't know............why now would she squeal? Maybe but I have a feeling there are others involved other than just Chad and Lori. Could it be when Chad did the burying that someone had seen something strange going on?
This all happened so fast that I feel that it was someone with direct knowledge of where a body or bodies were buried. They took Chad into custody right away; and it was reported right away that it was in connection with the missing children.

So, it's not like someone told someone about it...or a drone flew over and saw disturbed ground after a snow melted. Someone gave specific and precise information that the police believed to be credible.

JMO.

When I first started seeing the posts about the search warrant this morning I was soooo excited. I was saying to myself, “Go Get him law enforcement”. When I just saw Chad was arrested I did another happy dance. Now though, as reality starts to sink in, all I can do is cry. Cry for Tylee, JJ, Colby, Kay and Larry, Annie. Even though we all knew the children were most likely dead, it is still sooooo sad. This is going to be a very hard day for JJ & Tylee’s loves ones. I hope they all know that the whole world is praying for them & sending them soooo much love. MOO
I feel your pain and it is bittersweet.
We want the kids found but we know that they are probably not alive.
LE has not confirmed the identities of the bodies yet so while we kind of , sort of, hope its the kids, sadly, it may be others that were in their way of their "Plan" that we don't know about.
Praying either way for whoever it is and especially for Kay, Larry and Annie as they wait to hear any news regarding the missing children.

Maybe there is a small possibility that one of Chad’s kids noticed or smelled something??maybe one of his boys...

i have been thinking about this one too....especially the one on his lds mission. Though he was not around for the evil-doing, he might have been able to put more together than his zombie siblings.

From your link video and a better pic of Chad in handcuffs.

"Several backhoes have also been spotted at the residence.

More details are expected to be released later today.

Photo courtesy Brittany Chapple
PREVIOUS UPDATE:
Chad Daybell has been taken into custody.

Multiple witnesses tell EastIdahoNews.

Plus video in the new update.

Updated at 1:46 pm, June 9, 2020

Some interesting comments under the article.
So good to see him in handcuffs ! He has lost a lot of weight.

What a coward he is. Did Lori squeal?
They deserve one another.

Can Colorado get things in order fast enough to have their trial on July 22?
Wouldn't that be something.

These horrid, vile people!

This all happened so fast that I feel that it was someone with direct knowledge of where a body or bodies were buried. They took Chad into custody right away; and it was reported right away that it was in connection with the missing children.

So, it's not like someone told someone about it...or a drone flew over and saw disturbed ground after a snow melted. Someone gave specific and accurate information that the police believed to be credible.

JMO.
That is what I am thinking also.
I mean, for FBI/ LE to swoop in at 7 AM in the morning to specific areas around the property and have search warrants, etc all set to go, makes me think someone "tipped" in some info.
OR, LE has received electronic data info and lab results, etc back after all this time and moved quickly due to electronic/forensics/lab results

That's why I was asking about other missing people. That's an awful lot of marking and searching.

Unless they haven't actually located both children yet and have marked off the likely areas for future searching.

East Idaho News on Facebook Watch

In this video Nate is back in the helicopter.. says 4 places marked off and they could be there for several days.

Thank you for the recap **
My work laptop did not allow me to watch any of the press links provided.
Must be I am supposed to be working instead of pacing the floor, waiting to hear LE update us on CB being handcuffed and hauled in. LOL
LOL - I can't watch either so appreciate our sleuthers who do the play by play for the pressers. although 5 minutes? that must be some kind of record?
JMO

When I first started seeing the posts about the search warrant this morning I was soooo excited. I was saying to myself, “Go Get him law enforcement”. When I just saw Chad was arrested I did another happy dance. Now though, as reality starts to sink in, all I can do is cry. Cry for Tylee, JJ, Colby, Kay and Larry, Annie. Even though we all knew the children were most likely dead, it is still sooooo sad. This is going to be a very hard day for JJ & Tylee’s loves ones. I hope they all know that the whole world is praying for them & sending them soooo much love. MOO
Agreed. Heartbreaking. Devastating. I would imagine it's going to be a very hard day for Chad's family - his parents, siblings, children and grandchildren, as well as for Tammy's family - her parents and everyone who knew and loved her. With all that has come out it increases the likelihood that foul play was involved with her untimely death. And Chad and Lori are at the center of it all. A lot of people will need prayers of comfort and help at this troubling time. :(

Are Lori and Chad allowed to speak...privately?
My big concern is that they'll pin this on Alex.
If so they need to keep their stories straight.

Hopefully LE will record EVERY word these two speak from now on...especially to each other. I like to think that will be the case but we all know mistakes can happen. I’m sure they will try to message each other through their respective lawyers. I have no idea if these communications will be privy to LE somehow I doubt it. Maybe some of our legal posters can help us in this regard.

All opinions are my own.

Although, of course, Chad never does anything merely by or for himself. Everything is directed by higher powers, for higher ends. Even multiple murder.

I'm sorry. I can't help it. The hypocrisy, the rot barely covered over by false piety. And beneath it all the sordid, ordinary truth of disturbing crimes committed for the usual reasons, with so many victimized in the usual ways.

If I hear more platitudes about these two as, really, actually, good people being led astray by misplaced beliefs, etc., I'm going to scream.

I know... Melanie, Suzanne, Melani.... saying he is/was "a good man"... total fingernails on chalkboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82