Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness! This case is finally moving along. Maybe Lori decided to talk. Sitting in a cold jail cell is much different than romping on the sandy beaches of Hawaii, and it gave her time to reflect.

That's why I was asking about other missing people. That's an awful lot of marking and searching.

Unless they haven't actually located both children yet and have marked off the likely areas for future searching.

some very very disturbing thoughts come to mind...what if bones were very scattered. Someone has noted that they quickly made the determination of "human"... but aren't cadaver dogs trained for that anyway. dilemma...should i post this thought, or delete it? hmmm

I'm thinking they're starting to trench down to the bottom of the abandoned well (if that surmise is correct). Which is why I was curious what the typical well depth would be in that part of the world. If deep, the report that they will be there for days is plausible. It could be as complex as a deep archeological dig, with the need to go down in steps and shore up the walls of the trench. Need somebody who's dug deep holes in that area to chime in, all surmise on my part.

I do hope this isn't a red herring call in like the dig on the Morphew case where they took out cement and did a hole under a foundation to look.

Human remains have been found on Chad’s property. They have not identified the remains yet. I’m shocked. My mind knew the kids were dead (I’m assuming the remains are the children) but my heart was entertaining all sorts of theories that would give this story a happy ending. I know their reasons for doing this yet I can’t stop thinking ‘why?’ Tylee’ s expression haunts me- she knew what was coming but she was trapped by the love she had for her brother.

I feel your pain and it is bittersweet.
We want the kids found but we know that they are probably not alive.
LE has not confirmed the identities of the bodies yet so while we kind of , sort of, hope its the kids, sadly, it may be others that were in their way of their "Plan" that we don't know about.
Praying either way for whoever it is and especially for Kay, Larry and Annie as they wait to hear any news regarding the missing children.

From your post "LE has not confirmed the identities of the bodies yet .... "

I'm reading now backwards in the thread. Can somebody please post the law enforcement mainstream media that says there are multiple bodies? Thank you very much.

Is this a rumor that has gotten legs that there are multiple bodies?

Thank you again for bumping a law enforcement declaration there are multiple bodies. Otherwise, I will assume it's just a rumor there are multiple bodies.

I do know that the owner Tricia here posted reports of a body found, but I did not know it was multiple.

Hopefully LE will record EVERY word these two speak from now on...especially to each other. I like to think that will be the case but we all know mistakes can happen. I’m sure they will try to message each other through their respective lawyers. I have no idea if these communications will be privy to LE somehow I doubt it. Maybe some of our legal posters can help us in this regard.

All opinions are my own.

I thought we knew that all her conversations with him via phone were recorded. No?

JMO
I dont think we have to worry about him getting out tonight even if he decides to not answer any questions and lawyers up.

Because what LE will typically do then is arrest him for suspicion of murder. If you google "arrested suspicion murder" there are lots of examples of LE arresting people for that reason alone, so even though they may not have more than the remains in his yard, that is plenty reason enough to arrest him on those grounds even if he clams up.

Im sorry to reply to my own post but I think this is important. IMO he is going to be sleeping on a cot behind bars tonight and probably for many nights to come.

Agreed. Heartbreaking. Devastating. I would imagine it's going to be a very hard day for Chad's family - his parents, siblings, children and grandchildren, as well as for Tammy's family - her parents and everyone who knew and loved her. With all that has come out it increases the likelihood that foul play was involved with her untimely death. And Chad and Lori are at the center of it all. A lot of people will need prayers of comfort and help at this troubling time. :(
Some of those in the AVOW forum will be re-evaluating right now.

Is there a link from the Presser? Also the video of the females screaming as we see chad being taken in I think tells a lot about it must be like for Chad freaking dayhell to be living in that town . Everyone’s watching. Everyone’s waiting. I don’t think or imagine there are too many friendly faces after all this time has passed and still no signs of life for Ty or JJ

From your post "LE has not confirmed the identities of the bodies yet .... "

I'm reading now backwards in the thread. Can somebody please post the law enforcement mainstream media that says there are multiple bodies? Thank you very much.

Is this a rumor that has gotten legs that there are multiple bodies?

Thank you again for bumping a law enforcement declaration there are multiple bodies. Otherwise, I will assume it's just a rumor there are multiple bodies.

I do know that the owner Tricia here posted reports of a body found, but I did not know it was multiple.

has not been stated that there are. There have just been a couple of cases where the LANGUAGE sounded confusing... one was over the word "remains", and the other one was one you mention... LE phrase "their bodies".... but it was not clear. This is still an unknown. moo moo

He’s not arrested. Brought in for questioning. If he’s smart, he’ll remain steadfastly silent. Not one word.
They probably won't arrest him until they get an identity for the remains. They probably already highly suspect or know by now. Dental records? Size of skeleton? Clothing?

They want to see what Chad will say. I don't think that he will say anything until he is confronted with irrefutable evidence and is totally backed into a corner.

I wonder if the public will find out what led police to the gravesite before trial.

East Idaho News
101988910_1647593932057007_957920005126224225_n.jpg

101642374_1647594342056966_3511450380004624354_o.jpg

Hopefully LE will record EVERY word these two speak from now on...especially to each other. I like to think that will be the case but we all know mistakes can happen. I’m sure they will try to message each other through their respective lawyers. I have no idea if these communications will be privy to LE somehow I doubt it. Maybe some of our legal posters can help us in this regard.

All opinions are my own.

They will no doubt be forbidden from contacting each other, directly or otherwise. So their lawyers would be wise not to assist in breaking a court order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member