Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Y'all !

WOW !!! I have not checked here at WS for a while, but I did a short while ago and saw the WS Headline about Chadly!

I have not had time to read all the posts here (will do so later tonight and a big TY to ALL for the updates and links), but I see a Search Warrant was issued for Chad's property, and NOW he is in custody!

Quick Question: Does anyone know what led LE to get a SW for Chad's property - or - this important info has not yet been released ?

Oh, I can't wait to see the finger-pointing between CD and LV … and I have always been suspicious that Chad KNEW and was INVOLVED with JJ and Tylee's disappearance.

JMO and MOO !

Many of us have speculated on who was the hand and who was the sock puppet (to adopt Melanie Gibb's metaphor) in this horrific criminal misadventure. I suspect that we're about to find out. Both seem like insecure people with delusions of grandeur, but one of them had to be the mastermind. Is Lori cunning and manipulative, the mastermind of the entire scheme who conned poor Chad, or was it the other way around? Did Chad prey upon Lori's guileless piety and present her with a compelling alternative reality that, for the first time in her life, filled her with purpose and made her feel important? Or was it a little bit of both?

Much of what we've seen/read from Chad fits a carefully constructed, purposeful narrative that puts the two of them together for eternity; that rated Tylee as a risk to their supremacy; therefore Tylee had to be "teleported" to a safe place (his back yard). Then poor J.J. became collateral damage as he started openly questioning where Tylee was, or maybe he had witnessed her "teleportation", and then JJ had to be "teleported" too.

Discuss!

Hello, Y'all !

WOW !!! I have not checked here at WS for a while, but I did a short while ago and saw the WS Headline about Chadly!

I have not had time to read all the posts here (will do so later tonight and a big TY to ALL for the updates and links), but I see a Search Warrant was issued for Chad's property, and NOW he is in custody!

Quick Question: Does anyone know what led LE to get a SW for Chad's property - or - this important info has not yet been released ?

Oh, I can't wait to see the finger-pointing between CD and LV … and I have always been suspicious that Chad KNEW and was INVOLVED with JJ and Tylee's disappearance.

JMO and MOO !

We see nothing
We know nothing (old Sgt. Schultz from Hogan's Hero's)

Has not been released on who/what/where info came from.
There was a dog on the site early this morning - many believe it was a cadaver dog.

I have been checking in sporadically and was surprised to read the latest on here!
I had such a hard time with all the initials and weird beliefs plus the nauseating honeymoon pictures.
Hope you don’t mind if I ask - has Chad’s home and property never been searched before?

Hello, Y'all !

JMO and MOO !
Wish we knew...but search warrant is sealed.

Could be a shallow grave, could have been burned remains, a lot of things can go unnoticed in a rural area. He was planning to put a mobile home there. That involves electric, water (or well) , septic (or sewer) and a pad (or basement) Lots of digging.
AND... CD is a "professional" Digger-- his jobs at the cemetery..YIKES

I have been checking in sporadically and was surprised to read the latest on here!
I had such a hard time with all the initials and weird beliefs plus the nauseating honeymoon pictures.
Hope you don’t mind if I ask - has Chad’s home and property never been searched before?
Yes in January but that was for the death of his wife Tammy.

When you watch the helicopter footage, early on before tents went up it would appear that they were carefully raking over an area, very near the fire pit. I think he tried to burn at least one of the bodies (which is harder then it sounds as it needs very high temps) and took the larger bones that didn't completely burn, smashed them and then scattered them in the hole nearby.

That is a truly awful thought, but that's my guess based on the footage. It will be hard to determine much from that amount of evidence, especially DNA. But, it's very easy to determine human from Animal bones... They are way more porous.

Either way, CD can't really talk his way out of this one.... I wonder where the tipoff came from... One Defense attny not affiliated had assumed something was revealed via recorded calls, b/c past clients of his have undone their cases that way.... IDK, they seemed to know exactly where to look.
MOO.

Just as earlier when Annie Cushing and other family members were sharing the victim’s advocate let them know human remains were found, Ive now read the same group sharing that they’ve been informed that one set of remains is of JJ. This is clearly NOT confirmed by LE, I am sharing this as I saw family members share it openly on their SM and seeing that they shared multiple bits of information earlier today that all ended up being corroborated by the police and other reports I hope it was OK to share this too. If this is indeed true this is all just so, so sad.

"

They searched the interior of the home for possibilities to a connection with the death of his wife, Tammy on Jan 3rd. They used a metal detector near the area next to the driveway where someone with a gun scared Tammy. They did not dig at that time. And since the warrant was limited to connections with Tammy, they would need to get a separate warrant for possible bodies buried on the property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993