Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA. She seems much too arrogant to admit that after all this time she has known all along that her children were dead. And don't forget she was collecting Tylee's social security the whole time. But if it wasn't Lori, I don't know who else would have known exactly where they were and spilled it.

Melani? Melanie?
I am only posting this because I have not seen a single mention of it by anyone else :

CD is a former professional police officer, for several years.
How is it possible he could have made among the stupidest mistakes, knowing what he knew as a professional cop, to bury bodies (ie murder victims) at his own home ie the 1st (or 2nd etc) place that would be searched ? It doesn't make sense. He's actually that stupid ???

This is most likely not true. You MUST provide a link to verify such inforation that has not been mentioned or provided before in the case.

It just disgusts me that they call him that........ He was NEVER a stepfather.

He married their mother after these children were DEAD. just makes me boil.

Wish the media would get this straight.

One of the MSM folks stated that they would not call Lori "Lori Daybell".. as Hawaii doesn't release through public records that they were ever married as that's only released to family. They could not verify.

I cannot recall which MSM said such. Perhaps someone else can.

To this MSM (which I cannot recall) they said they would always refer to her as Lori Vallow.

I don’t have any concrete proof, but I imagine we will see some conspiracy charges come down on Chad and Lori.

Among other reasons, that’s a good way to hit them hard even if it’s suspected that Alex was the actual murderer.

Technically how can Chad and Lori prove Alex did it? They can say he did, but what motive would he have? How do you convince a jury that she had nothing to do with it when she didnt even report them missing?

They can just as easily be convicted of murder too. The kids were in her care, they are dead, and now buried in her new husband's backyard while she ran off to Hawaii and refused to cooperate in finding them.

Well that’s an added charge. Fleeing the scene of a crime. And avoiding arrest. LE were smart to let him drive off. IMO.

I don't know if it was smart, exactly. I mean, he could have driven at a high rate of speed causing danger to others on the road. Or, he could have felt so cornered he armed himself before fleeing... very dangerous.

Heck, he could have been hiding in the vehicle (with keys in ignition) when the search warrant was served. Or maybe he wasn't at the house? I'm still confused about the fleeing.

Being a rural area, digging in a back yard wouldn't raise too many flags, especially if it was done prior to this case becoming so high profile. If there was some sort of suspicion of that, I doubt LE wouldn't have waited till June to swoop down.

LV doesn't have a history of longevity with husbands so I like the theory that with LV being locked up while CD ran around, no bail from him, the MG interview, pressure from LE, and lots of time to self-reflect, it all may have gotten to where she finally broke down. A tip may have even come from an inmate of LV that she may have confided with.

If the tip came in some form via LV, I doubt she would have been able to pinpoint with the accuracy LE had when they started digging unless she actually assisted in the burials in some way. With cadaver dogs, pinpointing may not have been necessary and just knowing the bodies were somewhere on the property would have sufficed since the dogs would do the rest.

As far as CD's family goes, family will stick up for family and it's quite evident that there is strong family self denial, so I don't think the tip would have come from them. Of course, the way this case is going anything is possible.

As an aside, I used to live in the Chicago area and not too far from the home of John Wayne Gacy who murdered at least 33 young men and buried them in the crawl space of his home back in the '70's. Burying victims on one's own property, if nothing else, is convenient so that part doesn't surprise me one bit.

Burying in a basement or small backyard with fencing is different than burying in an open field on several acres.

I'm more inclined to think now that the Melanie Gibb interview may have been the result of police profiling work. I don't know if Lori would have seen it mind you. I like the idea because she is the best person to have said all the things she did to appeal to Lori's vanity, and it fits with Lori's skills with blaming others, and may have led to her making a deal. It also helps me understand why someone would lay off showing any anger for the horrific things she did.

It might not have been what led to this search, it may have been something as simple as Chad's preparations for his new mobile home, or Chad and Lori's recorded phone conversations about that.

I also wonder if they will find other evidence (buried or burned) connected with Tammy's death.

MOO

It also makes me wonder.... who exactly was in this "group". Was it just 10 folks? Or did they have mass following. I really think that the prosecution, when this goes to trial, shows that it's a facade and a farce... they had NO FOLLOWERS! It was just this one small group to kill? And used such *religion* for such.

I've not heard anyone say that this "following" is more than what is in their minds and what they want to present. The only "followers" perhaps were Alex etc...
MOO

The trail of bodies connected with these people is pretty long. Why has nobody ever given them a look-see? No LE or insurance company or just decent people thought the stack of bodies piling up behind these people, especially LD, was a bit odd?

For the most part, the trail of bodies started last July. It wasn't that long after LE came knocking on Lori's door, looking for JJ. Jmo

How old are CD's kids?

They are all over 18 and some are married and have kids of their own- Chad is a grandfather. We can't post their ages here but MSM has told us Chad and Tammy's youngest son was away on an LDS mission in Africa when his mom Tammy died in October 2019. LDS people normally take a 2 year mission right after high school, before going to college or entering the workforce. I'm not sure if he is still on his mission or if he came home since. But they are all adults.

Eric Grossharth
Posted 9 hours ago

Just one last update, under Idaho Law DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION OR CONCEALMENT OF EVIDENCE is a felony punishable by up to 5-years in prison. This is the charge that #ChadDaybell is being held on without bail.

The maximum fine is $10,000

Section 18-2603 – Idaho State Legislature

https://twitter.com/ericgrossarth/status/1270547391846838272?s=21
Even if Alex is the one that killed him I am curious to see how much evidence that would support Chad as a "hitman" such as making statements the kids are zombies.

Technically how can Chad and Lori prove Alex did it? They can say he did, but what motive would he have? How do you convince a jury that she had nothing to do with it when she didnt even report them missing?

They can just as easily be convicted of murder too. The kids were in her care, they are dead, and now buried in her new husband's backyard while she ran off to Hawaii and refused to cooperate in finding them.
A jury is not going to buy that, the circumstantial evidence is mountainous. It possibly could have worked if LV & CD came forward right after his death- we feared for our lives, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw