Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry. But I don't know who everyone is by the initials. Would you be willing to leave out a few characters but keep enough so you can tell me who each person is? Again, very sorry to ask. TIA I do know LV and CD.

MP= Lori Vallow niece

Chad appears to answer /respond/ to the judge like a jerk IMO not respectful

Lol, he Just conveyed that he doesn’t want to be present at future hearings ( no doubt)

MOO

Yeah, it doesn’t make much sense that she would talk, unless they had a staggering amount of evidence against her. I just don’t see that.

Her attitude would probably be “no bodies, no murder.”

I’m confused as to how this all came to be, as I do get the impression that law enforcement knew exactly where to look.
I believe the info regarding location of remains was due to digital data.

CD's attorney present today, John Prior, appears to have a bit of a criminal record himself.

Charged with battery with the intent to commit rape (2012)

From the article: ..."The charge came after a 19-year-old Caldwell woman seeking employment and legal advice reported Prior attempted to sexually assault her in his building’s conference room. Prior’s attorney argued during the jury trial that the victim consented to the advances and took money from his office. The woman denied both claims."

Source: Nampa attorney John Prior sentenced 120 days for battery
Source: Meridian attorney charged with intent to commit rape
Edited for grammar and clarification.

Attachments

• Daybell attorney.jpg
    Daybell attorney.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 16
Bail argument today :

prosecutor asking 1 million
“We believe those remains are of children
Manner of concealment of one of the bodies was extremely egregious..”

Defense: wants 50K bail

judge: bail is 1 million

Last edited:
Wood is also asking for the affidavit (?) to remained sealed. He says the manner of concealment for one of the bodies was especially egregious. :eek:

Wood confirms in his statement the children's bodies were found on Chad's property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam