Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I understand the investigation into the death of L. Charles Vallow remains an open investigation.

So, no, she has not been legally cleared in that matter.
Agree but they did payout already. There would be no reason for them to deny as that could go on years. Police botched it big time. However, without digital evidence at this point, it would be very difficult as CV and AC are both dead and so is Tylee.

I'm just wondering if that would have changed the kid's fate.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
Meanwhile in Madison County, Mark Means - attorney for Lori Vallow is requesting records/documents in the Chad Daybell case including the search warrant. Means is not asking for affidavit to be unsealed, but wants the records for his client.
View attachment 250757

This leads to me to believe that Lori was not the one who told them where the children were. And also I noticed it said the warrant was signed 6/5/20. I wonder why they waited 4 days to serve it? MOO

This dude is unreal. I'm gonna file that same request because...well...i have as much right to those documents as he does.
I share the revulsion and disgust towards Lori like everyone else. However, I think it is very important to remind ourselves that we are a country of laws and every person has a right to a fair trial. Moreover, attorneys have an obligation to represent their clients zealously -- even when the client is despised by almost everyone. We may not like it, but I believe he is entitled to this information in representing her.

This morning I was listening to an episode on Criminal titled Red Hair, Gold Car. I highly recommend this episode to everyone here: Episode 133: Red Hair, Gold Car (2.7.2020) It is a very good reminder how important it is for us to guard our system and its safeguards for every defendant -- even disgusting ones.

He said concealment of the body was egregious... which means it was stuffed inside something I suppose.

If they did try to burn one of them in the pit and that is what the prosecutor ‘may’ have been alluding to (speculation), my guess it was TR. She was the first one missing and it appears that one of the remains was identified as J.J (body more identifiable).

FBI & LE did seem very interested in that burn pit yesterday.

So, so sad to even type t
Why do some of you think the bodies were in totes? The one tote that was put in the storage was likely too small for a body.
MOO, acid. Fire emits a smell you ddon't forget.

Agree but they did payout already. There would be no reason for them to deny as that could go on years. Police botched it big time. However, without digital evidence at this point, it would be very difficult as CV and AC are both dead and so is Tylee.

I'm just wondering if that would have changed the kid's fate.
They paid it out because the beneficiary was KW, who was not under any cloud of suspicion whatsoever.

Someone asked when will the charges be upgraded. Sorry for not tagging you. This has moved to fast and I have spent too long thinking about the question to reasonably find it again.

I think before LVD next hearing. As desertion charge when the children are dead doesn't make sense. Prehaps before Chads but thats wishful I think.

I think they have got to decide who to charge as co conspirators/ murders. Im guessing they will try everyone together. One massive case. But is this how Idaho works?

My guess is LVD CD MBP and AC (can they charge post death in Idiho? If they can I think they might)

Put all the cases they have evidence for together. So cases involving CV BB TD TR & JJV. (I wish I could put JR in too as I personally think this could be the first murder in this case but the evidence is long gone unfortunately.)

Thats my guess with no knowledge of Idaho legal system.

I see that too. But zoom in on the orange thing at the corner of the blue tarp. That tarp is one of the places where evidence is being examined, thus all the dirt on it that looks like it's been sifted. The matter inside the orange thing looks like it came from the ground IMO. I've been a WS long enough to know that your analytical skills are top notch, @CuriousQuiet1 ! Do you think that the orange thing is Snake River Search equipment that contains (I really hate to write this) human remains that have been burned? I'm so sorry for being grisly :(

ETA spelling error
I managed to snag the image and zoomed in as much as I could and I'm going with your original observation. That orange thing on the blue tarp came out of the hole the photographer is standing over. It is too dirty to be an evidence bag and it wouldn't be on the tarp if it was an equipment bag. The attached images are cropped from the same photo at the same resolution and the hole looks a little smaller than the "orange thing" but the photo is taken such that the "orange thing" is closer to the camera both in elevation and in X-Y distance (azimuth?), as in even if the hole was at the same elevation the orange thing would be between the camera and hole in the ground. The shapes are too similar, IMO, to be a coincidence.

And speaking of grisly, you do not want to know what I see in that orange bag when I stare at it for a few minutes.

upload_2020-6-10_17-17-54.jpeg
upload_2020-6-10_17-17-54.jpeg

Best resolution of the original image I found is here:
https://kutv.com/resources/media2/o...3-45fa-83e6-ac0da9d93b61-AP20161819344065.jpg

ETA: and thanks Friday Fun and others who pointed out the size/shape/condition. Good work everyone.

At least we have confirmation why Lori refused to give up the location of her two defenseless children, but most already knew why.

She knew exactly what had happened to them.

There again, a sociopath never gives up the truth. They hide their deep dark evil secrets in order to always protect the only one who matters to them. Themselves.

Thank God she's finally been exposed. It will be her murdered children that will have the loudest voices in the trial against her.

She suppressed their voices in life. She will not be able to silence them in death. Their bodies will show the jury what happened to them, and what they endured when murdered, and how badly their bodies were abused afterwards.

Many DAs say the best witnesses, and evidence in any trial are the victims themselves. The truth will prevail. Their voices will be heard. They have a story to tell, and the truth will become known no matter how hard Lori tries to suppress it.

Jmho

Meanwhile in Madison County, Mark Means - attorney for Lori Vallow is requesting records/documents in the Chad Daybell case including the search warrant. Means is not asking for affidavit to be unsealed, but wants the records for his client.
View attachment 250757

This leads to me to believe that Lori was not the one who told them where the children were. And also I noticed it said the warrant was signed 6/5/20. I wonder why they waited 4 days to serve it? MOO

I share the revulsion and disgust towards Lori like everyone else. However, I think it is very important to remind ourselves that we are a country of laws and every person has a right to a fair trial. Moreover, attorneys have an obligation to represent their clients zealously -- even when the client is despised by almost everyone. We may not like it, but I believe he is entitled to this information in representing her.

This morning I was listening to an episode on Criminal titled Red Hair, Gold Car. I highly recommend this episode to everyone here: Episode 133: Red Hair, Gold Car (2.7.2020) It is a very good reminder how important it is for us to guard our system and its safeguards for every defendant -- even disgusting ones.

1000% agree however what rights does he have to those records (honest question) because John Prior is the lawyer for Chad in this case. People can have multiple lawyers for various things. I'm trying to understand what authority MM has in this case, if any

View attachment 250757
This dude is unreal. I'm gonna file that same request because...well...i have as much right to those documents as he does.

The walls are closing in fast on Mrs. Lori Vallow (Daybell). I would imagine they need as much information as possible to determine exactly how deep in muck they are in this moment. I don’t think a plea would even be offered at this point. Who will pay Mr. Means fees now that Chad has his own criminal tab to pay now?

I managed to snag the image and zoomed in as much as I could and I'm going with your original observation. That orange thing on the blue tarp came out of the hole the photographer is standing over. It is too dirty to be an evidence bag and it wouldn't be on the tarp if it was an equipment bag. The attached images are cropped from the same photo at the same resolution and the hole looks a little smaller than the "orange thing" but the photo is taken such that the "orange thing" is closer to the camera both in elevation and in X-Y distance (azimuth?), as in even if the hole was at the same elevation the orange thing would be between the camera and hole in the ground. The shapes are too similar, IMO, to be a coincidence.

And speaking of grisly, you do not want to know what I see in that orange bag when I stare at it for a few minutes.

View attachment 250761
View attachment 250761

https://kutv.com/resources/media2/o...3-45fa-83e6-ac0da9d93b61-AP20161819344065.jpg
Possibly something encased in concrete? I don't believe that LE would leave human remains in clear view like that. It would be far to disrespectful. They usually do everything they can to protect the privacy of the remains.
My heart is breaking for JJ and Tylee as well as their families and friends. May you both rest peacefully, together forever.

I know there were things that did not go very well at all but from what it looked like to them at the time was their hands were tied. There was an order for a mental health assessment, but those are only as good when the interviewee is being truthful and accurate. Remember- they were assessing for mental illness (ie: schizophrenia, delusional disorder, gravely disabled, psychosis) not looking for a conniving, vengeful, dangerous premeditating murderous female who had not been convicted of committing a crime. iMO
I cannot thank you enough for making the distinction between the two. So often, people lump personality defects in with mental illness, and it frustrates me to no end. Moo.

And drones. Jmo
Drones fly below 400 feet to be legal and copters and fixed wing should fly above 500 feet, giving a 100 foot buffer. Must have had lots of drone activity. Now days authorities can set up geo fences and the drone software will abide. Geo fences used over bad accidents and active police activity.

View attachment 250761
View attachment 250761

ETA: and thanks Friday Fun and others who pointed out the size/shape/condition. Good work everyone.

We look because we cannot look away. I’m utterly gutted and feel such sadness for these babies.

I wonder if one of Chad’s children remembered digging last fall and as a devote Christian and someone who loved and misses their mother - spoke out.
IMO: The children are blinded by their love of Chad and his wonky beliefs. Obviously they were raised with these tenets of his off-shoot religion.
RSBM... Yes, I now understand the added charge explanation which helps in declaring him a flight risk... the added charge is a bonus in that regard. But, I still can't consider it "smart" by LE to decide "oh let's let him flee to bring about extra charges", unless there's something more I'm missing. JMO
Maybe they wanted to have a little fun at Chaddy’s expense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodfish