Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the beach wedding was planned before Tammy's death. When were the clothes and rings ordered from Amazon on Charles Vallow's Amazon account? September?

Surprised LVD has not been charged with fraud for that.

Great discussion. I couldn't get over how cheap those rings were. I had to wonder at the time if Chad knew he was getting married.

I think CD had plenty of places to stash a body (at least for a few hours or even a few days) on that property. There were multiple outbuildings. A chicken coop, an A frame addition, not to mention a whole barn. There wouldn't happen to be deep freezer in one of those would there?

Or maybe the townhouse (#107) where Alex supposedly lived? In a big chest freezer in the garage?

And the beach wedding was planned before Tammy's death. When were the clothes and rings ordered from Amazon on Charles Vallow's Amazon account? September?

Surprised LVD has not been charged with fraud for that.

I found that statement weird where Chad said :

“My dear wife Tammy passed away in her sleep early Saturday, October 19.
When I awoke at around 6 a.m., it was clear she had been gone for several hours,” he wrote. “It came as a shock. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t been awakened somehow,....”
Life insurance increase, quick burial and other 'weird' things Chad Daybell's friends noticed | East Idaho News

Hindsight, why did he include that...perhaps rigor had set in , so he couldn’t call 911 and say come quick...perhaps he had to control the story. Sounds to me like he waited her out...wanted to make sure she could not be revived from whatever (someone) gave her at 1am .....
MOO

Is this true? That within LDS embalming is not practiced? What is it a sign of? Completely ignorant of this and very curious. Not being embalmed could be both an advantage and disadvantage in relation to the autopsy.
so wrong... I made the mistake...was thinking cremated.... so sorry.

I oppose the death penalty now because it is clear that we have executed at least some innocent people in this country. However, in this case I could be for it. But I don't think Chad or Lori's life in prison will be very pleasant. I think I'd rather see them suffer another 30 or so years in prison as known child murderers before moving to the other side of the veil.

And think about the LDS afterlife. Even if they convince themselves that they are alright with God..in the afterlife.. Maybe best to let them stir in prison in this life for many many years.

Life insurance increase, quick burial and other 'weird' things Chad Daybell's friends noticed | East Idaho News

“My dear wife Tammy passed away in her sleep early Saturday, October 19. When I awoke at around 6 a.m., it was clear she had been gone for several hours,” he wrote. “It came as a shock. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t been awakened somehow, but all indications are that her spirit simply slipped away during the night. Her face looked serene, with her eyes closed and a slight smile. It was devastating to discover her that way, but I’m so grateful that her death was peaceful.”......
...Five days after the post was emailed to AVOW subscribers, Chad married Lori Vallow on a Hawaii beach. Court documents show he received $430,000 in life insurance money after Tammy died. Multiple sources say the funds came from several policies and Chad made “significant” increases to at least one policy before Tammy passed away.

....“We were talking about how his family is doing and he told me his dad remarried,” she says. “I thought it was a joke because he kind of laughed about it afterward. I laughed and he said, ‘No, I’m serious. My dad went to Hawaii on a business trip and met a widow and they just got married.'”
The friend wasn’t sure how to respond and sensed the Daybell children were not happy their father had remarried so quickly.
“I’ll never forget he said, ‘My dad’s not a bad guy – he’s just done some bad things,'” she says. “I remember calling my mom that night and telling her how weird it was that Chad’s wife hadn’t even been in the ground a month and he’s already married again.”

Did we ever think about the fact that this obit might have been written before Tammy died? And he never removed it from his computer......

https://twitter.com/Ingletonthenews/status/1271128749145067521

[URL='https://twitter.com/Ingletonthenews']Misty Inglet KTVB

@Ingletonthenews[/URL]

Little memorials popping up on the fence around Chad Daybell's house for JJ and Tylee. Stuffed animals, flowers and tshirts line the road right now.

10:14 AM · Jun 11, 2020·Twitter for Android
Spoke with a woman who placed these pinwheels up. Blue for JJ, orange for Tylee. Didn't know them personally but "felt she had to pay tribute."
Video in link

0:00

11:07 AM · Jun 11, 2020·Twitter for Android

I wanted to catch up on the thread before posting. I am devastated that they (LE) has now positively identified the human remains of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow on land legally owned by Chad Daybell. What a year for the history books!

It reminds me of when my children (four sons and a daughter) used to play as kids. We lived on a semi-rural property with about an acre. The kids used to build racetracks or roads for their Tonka trucks or whatever they received at Christmas. They knew the property better than me.

I have had the opportunity to live internationally and, when you come home, there are certain, indelible images of what “home” looks like.

After living in South America for a year, coming “home” is a big deal. Someone who hasn’t seen “home” in awhile would notice those changes. Probably, not in a vacuum. There will have been church members and leaders who have had to break the news to this young man. Maybe the oldest son and the youngest got together and compared notes...regarding unusual behavior from their father.

My sympathies rest with those most intimate to this conversation now. My sympathies are with the families of the deceased.

I took a couple months break from this case, so please forgive if this has been discussed. I didn’t search before posting.

In regards to JJ and Tylee’s social security benefits. Has there been a case brought against Lori for fraud of those benefits? Would those payments have continued to this point? Will they stop now or would she get the benefits as the survivor?
we don't know for certain. we think they have been stopped because of the lack of insight into any care of the kids.

Not to bring up religion, however, would their stake? (sorry not LDS) put out some sort of statement on the children? Seems that would only be right considering how entrenched Chad was in their local church. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea