Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speculation

For those worried CB is not getting charged - he is the fall guy, that’s his role and one he agreed to whether he wanted to or not back in 94.

I think MM was alive until 2013.

Too many people have seen a video or at least have talked of one in the latest ‘ringbusts’ and so it is finally time for the fall guy to play out. This ties up the loose end and no need to look any further to where she ended up.

Why 2013? And what exactly happened to her then?

Portuguese police did not question Madeleine McCann suspect as they were unaware he was a sex offender

Portuguese police did not question Madeleine McCann suspect as they were unaware he was a sex offender

Pretty sure I read an article where a victim informed LE and was treated in an appalling manner-they couldn't care less. Therefore i'll assume it was not "unaware he was a sex offender" but rather "uninterested in investigating him when they were given the heads up"

According to Portuguese newspaper Expresso (A primeira página do Expresso), new evidence is based on a "phone call" and "biological evidence'.

So they probably have something that puts him next to Madeleine, they just don't have the evidence of the crime (body).
No body, no death, no crime?

Biological evidence refers to samples of biological material—such as hair, tissue, bones, teeth, blood, semen, or other bodily fluids—or to evidence items containing biological material.

Does anyone else remember reading about an ex gf who said CB cut the top off his camper van to turn it into a bath! He filled it with water! I can't find the link now. Will keep looking. It's a very bizarre thing to do to a van. I mean, he's a car mechanic, he could get cash for the vehicle, yet he turned it into a bath? I wonder if there was evidence of MM in this van, and it was his way of destroying it. JMO.

Here the female who ran the childrens home.................Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner 'terrified' villagers

"Another resident, who did not want to be named, said that she was constantly worrying about her teenage daughter, who would walk off to meet the German couple and their "new friend" and came back with cigarettes."

Sounds exactly like the "trade offs" he was known for. Youngsters who want drugs but don't have money paid him by other means...

From that source the PJ are saying no-one gave them the records

It's an anonymous source so could be inaccurate. They are saying he only had a record for stealing diesel in Portugal at that time. To get records from other countries you would need a warrant or good suspicion I would imagine to get the records sent.

I think only a request would have been needed because of the EU cross border Investigations?

Does anyone else remember reading about an ex gf who said CB cut the top off his camper van to turn it into a bath! He filled it with water! I can't find the link now. Will keep looking. It's a very bizarre thing to do to a van. I mean, he's a car mechanic, he could get cash for the vehicle, yet he turned it into a bath? I wonder if there was evidence of MM in this van, and it was his way of destroying it. JMO.

Fits a person with an impulsive nature!

Yes, but that's recent. I was querying the posts I quoted, which suggested that the phone call should have immediately marked him out as a suspect at the time.

The Portuguese police should have looked at all the calls made from and to the resort, simply to identify who was in the area at the time, then they can carry out checks on the people etc.

If you look at how carefully all the calls the McCanns and friends have been documented, you would be staggered.

From that source the PJ are saying no-one gave them the records

It's an anonymous source so could be inaccurate. They are saying he only had a record for stealing diesel in Portugal at that time. To get records from other countries you would need a warrant or good suspicion I would imagine to get the records sent.

TBF I believe he was a minor himself and in most countries juvenile offences, however, serious, are sealed.

Can’t stop thinking about the film “father of the year” now! o_O

The article says NF is from the same town a CB in Germany

Another article I just read but cant seem to link says she is another of his ex gf,and it has her father and the man quoted as saying that if he knew then what he knows now he would have killed him,NF apparently had a blonde haired 8 yr old daughter at the time CB was staying with her.

According to Portuguese newspaper Expresso (A primeira página do Expresso), new evidence is based on a "phone call" and "biological evidence'.

So they probably have something that puts him next to Madeleine, they just don't have the evidence of the crime (body).
No body, no death, no crime?

They must be talking about saliva found in Maddie's blankets the day she disappeared. Samples are carefully stored in a police lab in Coimbra.

The Portuguese police should have looked at all the calls made from and to the resort, simply to identify who was in the area at the time, then they can carry out checks on the people etc.
If you look at how carefully all the calls the McCanns and friends have been documented, you would be staggered.

No, I wouldn't, because it makes sense to investigate family and friends as statistically most murders are committed by people connected to the victim.

And nobody seems sure how precisely mobile phone calls could be tracked then. I doubt they could have narrowed them down much, and what's to say the perpetrator even made or received a call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong