Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING—- graphic image

I’ve got a side by side. I think the orange from the burial site is just way too big to be the gun bag. The scale looks to be almost 5-6’ long to me. A 5 gallon bucket is beside it for scale at crime scene.
View attachment 251203
Wow! I think this should be submitted as a tip @diggndeeperstill ! Excellent find! The black strap handles seem to be there. (ETA) Crediting @Michael0808 for this amazing find upon reading back.

If it's the bag it explains why the corners kept their shape when it was transferred from the ground to the tarp. It looks to have been ripped at each end so that it opens more flat.

I need to have a look at the size of the men in relation to the tarp to see if we can't get an idea as to the size of the tarp and then the orange material in relation to the tarp. Next to the mattress there in the room it looks to be about the size of a large pillow.

Looking at the man standing next to the tarp it looks to be slightly over 6ft square, and I'd guess the orange material is about 2-2.5 ft in relation to that, at its longest. first picture in this post - ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Last edited:
I’ve got a side by side. I think the orange from the burial site is just way too big to be the gun bag. The scale looks to be almost 5-6’ long to me. A 5 gallon bucket is beside it for scale at crime scene.

oh yes i think we got that point pretty quickly

i was wondering if someone could find a sleeping bag or travel bag that might match

as i am in australia the brands are different might be really difficult for me to actually find something similar

oh yes i think we got that point pretty quickly

i was wondering if someone could find a sleeping bag or travel bag that might match

as i am in australia the brands are different might be really difficult for me to actually find something similar
I am also from Australia, makes it tricky in some cases to match things.

Take another listen ...
When you listen to this interview, at the 4:00 minute mark, Lori's mother makes a very revealing remark. Instead of saying "we love them very much", she uses past tense "we loved them very much". This interview was before the children were found. I think Lori's mom,in trying to defend her daughter, made a huge slip up!!

It seems that a family member must have been in Rexburg to identify the remains the evening of June 9 otherwise how could they "confirm" they were of Tylee and JJ on June 10--before an autopsy was performed.

Sorry for dumb question but how can someone identify remains when all you have is bones? And thank you for the dates you provided for the other court actions.

What about ZP herself? She obviously had access to to him ... I don't trust anyone who was associated with the deadly duo. I ask again, what was the purpose of the marriage, as I don't think it was true love.
Well, Alex was able to change his last name. He could hide out. It was also convenient how AxC and ZP ended up in Vegas at the same exact date and time as IP and MBP. Hmmm.

Alright, let's discuss the forensic work done at the scene and, specifically, the images of what appear to be human remains. Out of respect for members and for convenience, I have uploaded images with annotations on our server. WARNING: don't click the link if you find the topic unsettling. The images are not terribly graphic, but I do know some people are particularly sensitive. Here's the link. PASSWORD IS: visual
Amazing, Vislaw! Attached is a close-up of the orange item and contents. When I saw this, it reminded me of Tylee's sweatshirt that she was wearing at Yellowstone.

Also, it sure looks like the orange gun bag to me. So, maybe this was used to discard clothes?

Attachments

• 103946423_3328828103802817_1780473271078124687_n.jpg
    103946423_3328828103802817_1780473271078124687_n.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 162
I'm of a different mind the bodies being skeletonized. The ground was cold in Rexburg until recently and it can take years for this to occur. I believe the bodies were primarily intact. I also believe JJ was buried by the pond and Tylee by the fire pit.

Warning——

Also, as they were gathered round looking in the dig space and possible remains were already on tarp, why do you think there was so much interest in the dig space? What was left to see? Am I seeing it right that the dirt in that one area looked darker?

I agree with you about the dig space. Everybody is staring at the dig space, zero attention or photographs (that we’ve seen) of the orange bag. My theory is that the orange bag contains charred remains of one victim that were laying directly on top of the other body. The resolution isn’t strong enough to see, but I wonder if that light area in the dark spot being photographed might be a skull. The two tents put up side by side when remains were being removed were over this spot, not the 2nd dig site.

And quite frankly, I don’t think Chad would go to the trouble of digging two graves.

Last edited:
I agree with you about the dig space. Everybody is staring at the dig space, zero attention or photographs (that we’ve seen) of the orange bag. My theory is that the orange bag contains charred remains of one victim that were laying directly on top of the other body. The resolution isn’t strong enough to see, but I wonder if that light area in the dark spot being photographed might be a skull. The two tents put up side by side when remains were being removed were over this spot, not the 2nd dig site.
I agree that the dark spot could be a skull, that's what I first thought when I saw it. I thought maybe the orange bag was on top of the body, maybe with items inside of it, clothes etc.. although your point is also plausible and it could have another victim in it. It just feels like they are paying alot of attention to the dig space and not so much to the bag.

but I wonder if that light area in the dark spot being photographed might be a skull.

i thought i saw the top of a skull about in the middle top right

i don't post a lot of what i find here, i just comment a little

there also looks to be hair in one spot as well and i saw some muscle or skin in another as well ugh very gruesome

Amazing, Vislaw! Attached is a close-up of the orange item and contents. When I saw this, it reminded me of Tylee's sweatshirt that she was wearing at Yellowstone.

Also, it sure looks like the orange gun bag to me. So, maybe this was used to discard clothes?
Yes I can also see that, I agree the bag could have clothing items in it. Every time I look at these pictures close up I seem to see something different, its like my mind is playing tricks on me!!

Catching up on threads and see that many have analyzed the videos. I saw something in the VERY beginning of all the videos and still shots from the ground. Y'all talking about the black dog running made me recall that I noticed something early that ties into such I haven't seen mentioned.

There was something leaned up against a pole where the folks were digging at one point. I thought it looked like a black dog head, but not a real one! I was thinking "is this a stuffed animal that has some significance?" It was there for a long time in many shots. I specifically even did a google on the meaning of black dog as Dr. Campbell from COVID19 thread has a black dog on his shelf in every video and explained what it meant in one of them.

Just asking, did anyone else notice such? What do you think? (sorry, I don't know which shots I saw it in, but was within the first day of photos and videos coming out)

ETA: What I'm referring to is in the middle of this photo on the white brick next to pole. There were side/land views that it clearly looked like a stuffed dog, but I cannot find now.

doggie.JPG
‘Cult mom’ cops raided husband's property in JANUARY but missed kids' bodies

Hmmm, perhaps it's just a black camera? But you can see why I thought a black dog head? (If you stand on your head and squint lol)

whatisit.JPG

Bonfires May Have Led Police To Search Chad Daybell's Yard, Neighbors Say

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads