NY - Woman, 92, knocked to the ground in random attack, Manhattan, 12 June 2020 *Arrest*

How come someone with 65 arrests, including “persistent sexual abuse” is left to walk the streets that freely? Hope this time he gets to spend serious time in jail.

65 arrests, that's an average of 5 each year since he turned 18.

About once every 10 weeks, about once every ten weeks for 13 years.

Something is wrong with the system in New York.

92-year-old woman speaks out after being randomly attacked in NYC, suspect arrested

"I'm frightened to tears," she said. "I'm not going to walk there on my own, and it's very upsetting. It's very upsetting."

The push caused the woman, a retired teacher who didn't want her name used, to fall on the ground and hit her head on a fire hydrant.

"I thought it was a brick or something like that," she said. "Hit me on the right scalp, on the right side of my head, and of course I fell down on the street. There were a couple of young women there. They helped me up. They said, 'I'm going to call an ambulance.'"

She's still bruised but otherwise OK after the routine walk to the drug store ended with a trip to the ER. She credits her good health for making it home, where she intends to stay for the time being.

"I've felt very safe in the city, and now, forget it," she said. "I'm afraid to go out."

The former educator had some words of wisdom for her attacker:

"There are better ways for you to have a better life, and it's happening now with all the marches," she said.

Doesn’t that seem like the ‘punch initiation’ or whatever they call it? Appalling.
I think what you're referring to is called "PolarBear Hunting" or "the Knock out Game"... but all videos I've seen of those are a group of non whites filming the attack on white people ie: polar bears. It appeared that this attacker was alone when he punched the elderly woman and wasn't egged on by any group.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back