Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the jeep was at the town house why wasn't Tylee there? How did LVD explain having the jeep but never having Tylee around? If Tylee was at BYUI why wasnt her jeep with her? Wouldn't that be suspicious?
perhaps no one saw it in the garage and if they did perhaps explained away by saying Tylee didn't need it (that day, week) or perhaps by saying it had a mechanical issue?

I remember hearing it too - of course no one really knows what was in JJ's head so it may just be anecdotal. IIRC it might have been the Nanny (not named Zanny). It might have been in her statement about comments made to her by LVD. But of course, there are too many trauma's for me about "blame the Nanny" to bring up so I want to qualify that I am not blaming the Nanny for making this statement.
(some of you will understand my PTSD).
I thought the teacher said that.

Thank you. Holy moly, it's the same prosecutor for both CD and LV, and it looks as if he has been very busy.
Welcome. Yes, they brought Wood in for CD too. They have all been busy. This is a potential prosecution witness list. They tend to include many on there, but don’t always call all. They may even add some to this down the road as it is still an active investigation.

Also from our timeline—

Approx 10 Dec 2019 – An anonymous resident of Kauai says Lori and Chad arrived on the island around 12/10. The source says he never saw JJ & Tylee, but Lori & Chad were often by the pool (Fox10 Phoenix).
Has it been determined yet why Chad and Lori came back to Idaho after they were married Nov 5th in Hawai only to leave again in 2-3 weeks. I believe they planned on going back to HI regardless of the welfare check but may have been hurried along. I believe the kids were buried in Chad's yard no later than Oct. so I dont think it was that. What loose ends did they need to finish up? I dont remember if this was ever established.

It has not been determined why they came back. And the second trip to Hawaii was almost certainly planned in advance and not a panic flight. Chad went to Los Angeles with his family and (possibly) Lori for Thanksgiving. Not likely that you could book that many tickets one day in advance for the busiest travel day of the year. Likewise the travel to Hawaii on 1 December. Plus they had already rented the condo and they (or somebody) had sent a mystery box or boxes ahead, which arrived before they did.

So I believe Chad was startled by the welfare check but it did not influence the travel plans.

I wonder if it could have anything to do with Tammy’s life insurance proceeds. I have no idea how long that takes or how it’s funded. Although, I could imagine it’s not a direct deposit.

Maybe it is some sort of ceramic, or even a painted metal statue? I doubt it has anything to do with the burial, unless a certain digger made a type of incognito memorial. One that might only mean something to him (her? them?) JMO (I swear I feel like I'm signing something, each time I type "JMO"!)

I know the dog statue (looks like one to me) was there at least 11/23/19 from the screenshot I posted earlier. Whether it was already there before the burial or put there after, I'm not sure. I did think may be there as a marker or protection either for, or from, the children. I just took a quick look around and found this :eek:

Black dog (ghost) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_dog_(ghost)
The "Muckle Black Tyke" is a black dog that presides at the Witches' Sabbath and is supposed to be the Devil himself. [10] Scottish black dogs also serve as treasure guardians.

Unless you have actual experienced it, it is difficult to understand. The rods have a life of their own. The link third from last in vislaws post are similar rods to those I used. I was completely negative till it worked. Have never needed to do it again as we are still in the same property. I could be interested in that million dollar deal though. :)
HA!! I’m with you on having personal success in using the rods. Maybe we can go halfsies on the million dollars? Like Lori said to Alex. :rolleyes:

Melani and Ian Pawlowski discuss religious beliefs, disturbing court documents, why Lori Daybell isn't talking and what they know about missing kids | East Idaho News
When MBP visited LVD. We toured BYU-Idaho, and she said Tylee was with friends. She always was with friends, so I didn’t ask any questions about that.

What a weird indictment of herself: In order to explain away her (dead) daughter's absence, Lori had to admit that she didn't really have any idea of exactly where Tylee was.

Melani and Ian Pawlowski discuss religious beliefs, disturbing court documents, why Lori Daybell isn't talking and what they know about missing kids | East Idaho News
When MBP visited LVD. We toured BYU-Idaho, and she said Tylee was with friends. She always was with friends, so I didn’t ask any questions about that.
That does not mean that’s what actually happened. Lori was in CYA mode. If Tylee had friends in Rexburg, we’d have heard by now. They would have spoke at her vigil, instead of friends that she was close to two years ago.

ETA- I mean it doesn’t mean Tylee was with friends, obviously.

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, but this is my first post. Been sick and off work, so have much more time on my hands than usual.. weird to have so much extra time. Not quite sure what to do with myself. I have wanted to post for a while now, but never was brave enough I suppose :)

This case just blows my mind. I have followed it for a while now and have been reading through all of these threads trying to catch up. Sorry if this has been answered before, but is there anything that suggests Chad knew the kids and actually spent any time with them? I saw a picture of JJ and Tylee when they were at Yellowstone, but think that was Alex with them, and not Chad. From what I have read, it seems like he couldn't have known them well at all, other than what Lori would have told him?

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, but this is my first post. Been sick and off work, so have much more time on my hands than usual.. weird to have so much extra time. Not quite sure what to do with myself. I have wanted to post for a while now, but never was brave enough I suppose :)

This case just blows my mind. I have followed it for a while now and have been reading through all of these threads trying to catch up. Sorry if this has been answered before, but is there anything that suggests Chad knew the kids and actually spent any time with them? I saw a picture of JJ and Tylee when they were at Yellowstone, but think that was Alex with them, and not Chad. From what I have read, it seems like he couldn't have known them well at all, other than what Lori would have told him?

Welcome to WS! I hope you feel better soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500