Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Do you know how these amounts are calculated?
IIRC, it is up to 75% of the deceased parent's SS benefit, depending on what age they passed away, etc.
The older the parent, the more they most likely paid into SS so the greater the benefits for the child.
I only know this because my best friend passed away and 2 of her kids were high school age and I helped them with a ton of paperwork.

I agree. AC shows up in the middle of the night to LVD’s. She was there -at the very least- for what happened to Tylee.

He brought JJ back to LVD’s apt. possibly asleep. IMO it’s most likely asleep. Would you bring a dead body back in front of company? LVD complained about JJ’s behavior the next morning and he wasn’t seen again. She’s just as likely to have been involved as AC in what happened to JJ.

IMO JMO MOO
I agree..think it's Lori..

Maybe Chad talked about it with people in town. People overdo lies.
Someone had to know about the "raccoon" and about Chad telling Tammy about it. One thing is knowing that Chad burried a raccoon, another thing is knowing that Chad burried a raccoon and made a point to tell Tammy about it. That information had to be made public by someone close to them, I think.

It might not unless she has some proof. But it does explain her desperate disassociation becoming worse.

The men she is associating with are in fact dangerous to her and were loyal to the person who assaulted her. Trying to cope with a very credible threat by signalling allegiance is a coping strategy to reduce your danger. And the threat of what this person is capable of is proven to be quite credible.

Add to this her being isolated from her prior social links, the possibility of losing another was likely terrifying. Add in a visceral threat from a predator held to be special by other predators, and her actions may have preserved her continued existence. "Relate" instinct to reduce danger when fight and flight become untenable.

Her actions are consistent with a woman who doesn't know how to cope with abandonment and knowledge she cannot process of an immense and imminent threat of danger from a man who has significant criminal tendencies and who has adherents capable of violence supporting him. It fits to me. I believe her.

I agree 100%. And this illustrates why we have to grant a lot of grace and latitude to victims of abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500