Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but wouldn't a neighbor seeing him dig in the middle of the backyard remember it later?
If the neighbor on the left of my house dug massive holes and ran his chain saw at night and had bon fires day or night I would consider that 100% ordinary. If the neighbor on the right side of my house so much as stepped outside it would be so out of character I would remember it for months. Suspicion is subjective.

Not, of course, taking into account the news of missing kids.

MOO.

Do you have a link for that?
Oh, shoot...nope, disregard--- I have it in my notes under AxC and CD and TD but it is not MSM but another relative who mentioned it.
It is too late for me to delete so I will flag the post.
Thank you.
I tend to get carried away with my notes and I really try to write next to notes where source came from but I did not with this and so I had to look up and I found it but not MSM.

The only thing I can think of is that they may have thought it was safe to go back to Idaho, only to find that was far from the case once they got there. It's an excellent question.
They were looking for a long term rental in Kauai. I think they found the one available in Princeville starting December 1 and went back to Idaho to take care of various things before moving. Everything lines up. The only thing I am trying to nail down is when they went to Kauai and when they returned to Idaho. They were married on November 5 and I am betting they went to Kauai at least a couple of days before so I am tentatively saying November 2. They were hoping to move into a rental on November 9 so I suspect they had return tickets for at least a few days after that (if they had return tickets) so I am tentatively using a return date of 11/16, which is a two-week trip.

GPD reports intermittent surveillance on Lori beginning November 1. I'm guessing that what made it intermittent was that they did not want to pay to send someone to Kauai to watch her.

I've been trying to piece together a daily timeline with the goal of narrowing down when each killing and burial took place. At this point I believe Tylee was killed between September 9 and 16, most likely 9/11. That date is an educated guess based on the fact that prior to Tammy's death, a lot of things happened on Wednesdays. Also, by 9/18 Lori was interviewing a nanny and I think that signals Tylee no longer being around.

Here are some things that happened on Wednesdays:
9/18 - JJ became a zombie implying Lori and Chad were together, Lori interviews nanny
9/25 - possible death date for JJ, the day after school withdrawal
10/2 - Lori and Chad visit storage unit, BB shot at
10/9 - paintball attack on Tammy
10/16 - Storage unit visit but thought to be Alex
10/23 - Tammy's Idaho funeral

I can't think of any reason that Wednesday would have any significance to this crew but I'd love to hear if there might be a reason. My main theory about Wednesdays is that it might have been a day that Chad had a regular meeting or event that would give him an excuse to meet with Lori. I think he had to be around for the actual killings. It could all be coincidence as well.
Hmmm... July 22nd is also on a Wednesday, isn't that the day everything is supposed to end?.....

So everyone in the close knit group was trying to make sure LVD didn't do anything else? They knew she killed the kids and CD buried them on his property so they could get together for LVD to follow CD's make believe? Isn't this the craziest case to ever witness in your life with too many dead children and people? Who could have thought this up besides the minds we're reading about of these two plus a group of followers/family? Too wild, crazy.

Also from our timeline—

Approx 10 Dec 2019 – An anonymous resident of Kauai says Lori and Chad arrived on the island around 12/10. The source says he never saw JJ & Tylee, but Lori & Chad were often by the pool (Fox10 Phoenix).

That is old information. It is known from the probable cause affidavit that Lori and Chad flew to Hawaii on December 1 from Los Angeles on American Airlines. AA does not fly direct from LAX to Kauai so they would have had to change planes in Honolulu or Maui and arrived in Kauai on Hawaiian Airlines most likely.

My main theory about Wednesdays is that it might have been a day that Chad had a regular meeting or event that would give him an excuse to meet with Lori.
RSBM

Or maybe Tammy and/or the adult Daybell children had a regular Wednesday event so Chad knew he had a few hours where he would not be seen by family?

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, but this is my first post. Been sick and off work, so have much more time on my hands than usual.. weird to have so much extra time. Not quite sure what to do with myself. I have wanted to post for a while now, but never was brave enough I suppose :)

This case just blows my mind. I have followed it for a while now and have been reading through all of these threads trying to catch up. Sorry if this has been answered before, but is there anything that suggests Chad knew the kids and actually spent any time with them? I saw a picture of JJ and Tylee when they were at Yellowstone, but think that was Alex with them, and not Chad. From what I have read, it seems like he couldn't have known them well at all, other than what Lori would have told him?
Welcome Kelly! Hope you feel better soon. Be brave and post. If you've been reading you know that occasionally people get snarky or testy but it is thankfully rare. Your opinions and thoughts are as valuable as anyone's. Even if you are wrong, new ideas always contribute to a conversation.

RSBM

Or maybe Tammy and/or the adult Daybell children had a regular Wednesday event so Chad knew he had a few hours where he would not be seen by family?

That too. I did some research. When I was growing up I remember a lot of people went to church on Wednesday evenings so I though possibly there was something religious in nature but have found nothing. And these were generally evangelicals not LDS. The only days I found that have any significance in LDS are Sunday of course and Monday (Family Home Monday.) But I'm not LDS so please correct or inform me if I am wrong.

I cannot read it yet either, same reasons. I will save it to read when she is arrested jmo
Absolutely nothing new here. She uses her tribute to make try to herself look good. She tells everyone we are not allowed to judge the Cox Crew and demands everyone to be kind to her. She tries to emotionally manipulate the reader by telling them Tylee and JJ would disapprove. She tries to spiritually guilt the reader by telling them only God can judge and to be Christlike. She couldn't even finish a sentence about what JJ loved to do without using it to point out what a great mom she is "…anything to keep all the busy kiddos entertained." One could go through this line by line and point out why it is not a tribute to anyone but herself but why bother except for the fact that it shows consistent behavior from before the finding of the remains to after. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500