Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies for interrupting the discussion. Please.do not comment on this thread about donations. Click here if you have questions

Dear Websleuths Members and Guests,

We need your help as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your wonderful generosity. Your donations have enabled Websleuths to continue operating!!!

However we still need more help to keep Websleuths operating.

Things are difficult for everyone and it pains me to have to ask but I want make sure Websleuths does not go dark.

If you have already donated I feel once is plenty!

If by chance you are just finding out that Websleuths needs help and you are able to make a donation we would really appreciate it. (people have told me in the past they had no idea WS needed help so I am putting this post in more places on the forum)

If you can make any donation, no matter how small, it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is our PayPal link. Pay Websleuths.com, LLC using PayPal.Me

You can join our Patreon channel for as low as 5 dollars a month
www.patreon.com/websleuthsradiopodcast

Many people have suggested we start charging people membership fees.
CLICK HERE for the explanation as to why this cannot happen at Websleuths.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A DONATION UNLESS YOU CAN TRULY AFFORD TO DO SO!!!

Websleuths is my full-time job. I love being a part of such an amazing community and feel very fortunate that I am able to combine my passion with my job.

On behalf of all the mods, admins, and all other wonderful volunteers on Websleuths thank you.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner, Websleuths.com
PS below is my email feel free to write with any questions.
triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

SEE IT: ‘Cult mom’ husband Chad Daybell made advances to a married woman before meeting Lori Vallow, former friend tells Nancy Grace
Rowe told Grace that there was another woman in Arizona before Lori Vallow whom Chad had been texting. That went haywire when the woman’s husband intercepted the texts and told Daybell he’d go public with them if Daybell didn’t leave his wife alone.

Rowe, who said Daybell had also made sexual advances toward her, said that as far as she knew, she and the Arizona woman were the only people Daybell told about a vision he said he’d had of Tammy’s death.

Last edited:
Media thread updated with latest videos and posts from Justin Lum and Nate Eaton, including links to previous two Dateline specials from East Idaho News before Monday's special airs:

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

The show also includes interviews with Lori’s friends, David Warwick and April Raymond, and EastIdahoNews.com reporters Nate Eaton and Eric Grossarth.

‘What Happened to JJ and Tylee’ airs Monday, June 22 at 9 p.m. MST on NBC.

Dateline to air special on Daybell developments including interview with Melanie Gibb | East Idaho News

Yet her sellimg the service dog before they mpved implies that she was planning on getting rid of JJ prior to moving to Idaho
JJ was only declared a zombie on September 18 and was labeled a high level light spirit in October 2018. I wonder if his status changed sometime in between. On the other hand, they expected Tammy to die for a long time and there's no info on when she received the zombie status. Plotting people's deaths before establishing the religious excuse would indicate that the perps didn't really believe. I think Chad was very calculating, but Lori seemed gullible and a religious fanatic. MG did say in her latest Dateline preview that Lori and Chad both lied to each other.

What does Chad Daybell's kids mean ? And how would they know these people? Also , what is the Fox 10 email from Jason Mow mean?. Does anyone remember that post about JM posting about a jeep for Sale and JM states "I know a GUY? "
BB suspected that Melani was in Chad's cult. Perhaps he wrote a letter to Chad's children. It is stated that those are "responses from Daybell children".

"Fox 10 email regarding JM" could indicate an email from Fox 10 to BB which included info on JM. In the latest witness list provided by Justin Lum it is stated that MG would testify about MBP's involvement with PAP. I haven't heard before that the latter was involved with them. IP only indicated that she "listened to podcasts". JM might be the connection there.

I tend to agree. The only niggling doubt I have relates to CD's demeanour in the court room recently.
Seeing them both in court Lori looks like she thinks she can con her way out of this and still smell like a rose. Chad on the other hand may be aiming for “stoic” but just looks stupid, as if he doesn’t realize the magnitude of the mess he’s in. And bewildered at how things have gone so wrong.

Subtle difference, but their court demeanor suggests Lori has been leading him around like a cow w/a ring in it’s nose.

MOO

Yeah, another woman in Arizona, too, so it's interesting that he was forced to cut off things with the previous woman, or she was forced to cut it off with him, either way, and then he starts up with another AZ woman (LV). Coincidence? I am still wondering if he was picking up women online somehow.
ETA: Maybe just via AVOW. But also wondering about actual dating sites. Bold but not uncommon.

Side note: previous affair partner's husband is probably feeling lucky to be alive right now.
I suspect this other women in Az was actually LV. I believe they met at a 2017 eclipse campout. No link but MOO.

If it wasn't LV, then this woman should come forward pronto.

Seeing them both in court Lori looks like she thinks she can con her way out of this and still smell like a rose. Chad on the other hand may be aiming for “stoic” but just looks stupid, as if he doesn’t realize the magnitude of the mess he’s in. And bewildered at how things have gone so wrong.

Subtle difference, but their court demeanor suggests Lori has been leading him around like a cow w/a ring in it’s nose.

MOO

In one of MG's interviews she described Chad as the hand and Lori as the puppet. Do you think that maybe Chad began to drink his own kool-aid and is shocked that things are not going as he predicted? I bet he wishes he had his pendulum/necklace to consult for answers. MOO they encouraged one another down this dark path and are equally to blame for what has happened.

I suspect this other women in Az was actually LV. I believe they met at a 2017 eclipse campout. No link but MOO.

If it wasn't LV, then this woman should come forward pronto.

If I was this woman I would be terrified of the media circus right now. However, I'm sure LE has quite a bit of electronic evidence and if Chad has been reaching out to other women, they will contact them.

If Chad said he had run over a raccoon or some other common animal there it could be easily explained away. You bury it so it doesn't stink and draw other predator animals. Burying animals is not at all unusual where I live, I did so yesterday.

Dixie, I think the OP meant to say burying an animal to eliminate the smell is not unusual but not necessarily bringing home road kill. I used to have a groundhog problem. They would dig under the barn where thoroughbreds were kept and the last thing I needed was a 1,000 lb horse fall through the weakened ground, break a leg and destroy the horse. The first time I shot one, I threw it in nearby woods and after a couple of days, it stunk horribly. After that, I'd shoot them and bury them in the hole they came from. No more smell.

This city gal wants to thank both of you so very much.

It didn't hit me the first time, but I get it now. And I just now recall over 50 years ago my mom poisoned for rats, and one died in the walls of the house and it stunk the house up for weeks to high heaven. It was awful. It all just came back as you have jogged my memory.

Relevant now as just last week I saw a rat in my garage and put out rat poison. That rat poison is coming up RIGHT NOW and I'm ordering traps!

Question: A week or more ago someone listed out two situations of murder. It was during the time we were discussing mental defect defense. One of the examples of the two in the post was if someone thought they weren't killing a human ( a falsehood) they actually had a way out with a legal loophole in Idaho.

I've searched and searched for that post with the two scenarios and cannot find. Anyone remember that post or the poster as I'd like to reread it.

Very interesting interview with someone who knew Chad Daybell and shared an interest in multiple lives. It's interesting that he mentions that Chad was able to draw people in easily and that he was drawn to women.

Good grief. This poor fella needs a major realignment. He’s still somewhat drinking Chadbo’s poison. Saying he has “spiritual gifts and abilities” plus mentioning the necklace trick and only characterizing it as a “little bit of an oddity”? This dude is still mesmerized. How he couldn’t see that as kook central is beyond me.

The more that comes out the more i just shake my head. I’m sure I’ll be shaking it for a long time with this cast of weirdos and monsters.

Yes! New info. Wish we knew. So interesting she never brought it up. I’m kinda glad this document came out after her interview and letter so we can see how she didn’t want to discuss it or bring it up!
I think the trip could likely be towards the end of Oct after Tammy's death and in preparation for LV's marriage to CD on the 5th Nov. Sort of like a hen weekend ? MOO

Julie Rowe also considers herself as one of the women Chad groomed, although she has come out with that angle very recently (one podcast ago).

Rowe, who said Daybell had also made sexual advances toward her, said that as far as she knew, she and the Arizona woman were the only people Daybell told about a vision he said he’d had of Tammy’s death.

“I’m seeing a pattern,” Grace said. “You worked closely with him. You’re attractive. And bam, suddenly he remembers, ‘Hey, I was married to you in another life.’ Then there’s Lori Vallow. Then there’s the other lady, you told me about that … that’s three right there.”

SEE IT: ‘Cult mom’ husband Chad Daybell made advances to a married woman before meeting Lori Vallow, former friend tells Nancy Grace

Yeah, another woman in Arizona, too, so it's interesting that he was forced to cut off things with the previous woman, or she was forced to cut it off with him, either way, and then he starts up with another AZ woman (LV). Coincidence? I am still wondering if he was picking up women online somehow.
ETA: Maybe just via AVOW. But also wondering about actual dating sites. Bold but not uncommon.

Side note: previous affair partner's husband is probably feeling lucky to be alive right now.
BBM. He was in Arizona for PAP meetings and also met groups of people in private setting as we have seen in the recent video.

Good grief. This poor fella needs a major realignment. He’s still somewhat drinking Chadbo’s poison. Saying he has “spiritual gifts and abilities” plus mentioning the necklace trick and only characterizing it as a “little bit of an oddity”? This dude is still mesmerized. How he couldn’t see that as kook central is beyond me.

The more that comes out the more i just shake my head. I’m sure I’ll be shaking it for a long time with this cast of weirdos and monsters.
BBM. He is Julie Rowe's close associate who just wrote a book on multiple probations, so of course he won't say that Chad was a total fraud. He and Julie were not part of Chad's cult though. They share a lot of weird beliefs with Chad, minus the zombie theory.

Aahhh. This is the guy who is on the podcast with JR who does podcasts from her car. There is a picture on this video that shows all three together. There is also a banner runs across at the bottom that says he was excommunicated 2 weeks ago ( about half way thru the video. )

So LDS are onto this IMO.

I don’t think this is new and I can’t find it on EIN. Can you link so I can see when they shared it? I’ve seen this already.

•Jun 18, 2020

Was shared yesterday. If you right click and copy URL and open in Youtube, you can see when posted. They put up 3 yesterday on their facebook.

BBM. He is Julie Rowe's close associate who just wrote a book on multiple probations, so of course he won't say that Chad was a total fraud. He and Julie were not part of Chad's cult though. They share a lot of weird beliefs with Chad but not zombies.

Oh really? I had no idea who he was. Just assumed it was a random friend who came forward. Associated with JR says enough though. She has a rather dubious back story herself. Maybe not in the cult but still tangled in the web of weirdness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname