Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
What irks me is how easily MG forgives herself and how she uses her religion to effectuate the forgiveness and make everything fine and dandy for herself. By contrast, she never used her religion to guide her toward calling the police, calling CPS, blame herself for her role in this, ask questions, or otherwise care for anyone but herself. It's all so self-serving. And she's probably making money off the interviews, the podcasts, all of it....
Imagine wondering—as MG does—why your friend LV is surrounded by drama 24/7, crazy things seem to be happening all around, people are dying suddenly, yet not distancing yourself from the situation as fast as you possibly could.
IMO there's something so rotten here, and it's not just about the Zombie Threesome.

I don't really see this scenario because everything is 20:20 in hindsight, you know. Now, MG can look back and say, "Yep, I should have known better," but her turning point -- the day Chad and Lori called her to ask her to cover for JJ being gone, would likely be where most people would turn.

She said she wasn't completely sold on Chad's theories and prophecies, but when they inquired that morning as to where JJ was, Lori had a believable excuse, just as she had a believable excuse for Tylee's absence. MG might have begun having niggling doubts, but to make the leap from "weird friend" to "murderer" takes a lot of convincing. Despite what MG knew about Chad's lists, she also knew both CD and Lori had been very kind to her, and that had to count for something.

Although I thought the kids were dead, I still held out hope they'd be found alive somewhere in a bunker. MG would want to believe it all the more.

I think what's happening now is that MG is angry because her friend lied and used her - and also because she didn't see those red flags until it was too late. But, I don't get any bad feeling from her.

But that broader audience needs to be a member of both to see it and hear about it.
IMO Chad's core group was small. She didn't need to post on AVOW to reach the 7 members. But a lot more AVOW members had/have similar beliefs, minus the "people turn into zombies that need to be killed" part. I think that MG falsely assumes that believing in multiple probations leads to murder. Being a psychopath leads to murder.

IMO Chad's core group was small. She didn't need to post on AVOW to reach the 7 members. But a lot more AVOW members had/have similar beliefs, minus the "people turn into zombies that need to be killed" part. I think that MG falsely assumes that believing in multiple probations leads to murder. Being a psychopath leads to murder.
I kind of see the logic. If you believe a person can live multiple lives, death is not final. So murder becomes less serious.

Melanie Gibb stayed in UT with David quite a bit. I assumed he traveled from UT to Rexburg that weekend. And I surmise they might have stayed in a hotel/motel but just spent all the time over at Lori's. Just seems a more feasible plan to me.

I am not sure where MG and DW stayed but the Affidavit said that on the morning of Sept 23rd, WHEN WARWICK WOKE UP, he asked LVD where JJ was and this was between 8am and 9am

So that kind of sounds to me like they spent the night at LVD's place.

I kind of see the logic. If you believe a person can live multiple lives, death is not final. So murder becomes less serious.
And plus, from the way I understand it, since JJ and Tylee were zombies, a dark spirit had already pushed their real spirits out of their bodies, and they were trapped in a limbo of sorts, only to be released to move on when their physical bodies died.

That kind of belief was used, JMOO, to convince them it was okay to kill the kids -- because by doing so -- they would be helping them.

Crazy, I know.

And plus, from the way I understand it, since JJ and Tylee were zombies, a dark spirit had already pushed their real spirits out of their bodies, and they were trapped in a limbo of sorts, only to be released to move on when their physical bodies died.

That kind of belief was used, JMOO, to convince them it was okay to kill the kids -- because by doing so -- they would be helping them.

Crazy, I know.
It seems people became zombies when Chad and Lori wanted to get rid of them (for whatever reason). Designating these people as zombies dehumanizes them, making them easier to kill, and like you said, twisted logic is applied that murder is actually a good thing here.

I am sitting here replaying what I would say to MG if I had just two minutes of her time. I feel as though she is playing victim in order to justify her willing participation in what has now turned into four murders. I am not saying she murdered anyone but I feel in my heart she could have prevented the deaths of TR and JV. If you are connected with God in any way, you understand that God would never want you to harm someone in his name or for him. There is also something called gut instinct. She knew this was wrong but I think she allowed herself to be excited and entertained by the drama of it. A real friend would say, ‘honey, your child is precious and this is all untrue, false information you are buying into’. I would never EVER be comfortable with having my friend say something that bizarre about about their own children. Who would?? It makes no sense!! Just like you would not be comfortable seeing your friend beat their child, you would do anything to stop it. I think MG mentioned she was teaching, teachers are mandatory reporters!! What Lori said about her child is obvious signs of mental instability which often leads to child abuse. I love and trust my best friend more than anything but if she started revealing the things LV revealed to MG, I would call her parents or church advisors or DHS and investigate what is really going on in her mind. Melanie, to me is a fraud! Stop acting like a victim, you foolish woman. You know what you could have done and everyone else knows too. The fact that she is getting national exposure on Dateline is shameful. She is hoping this appearance will ease her guilt and make others feel sorry for her but I hope she is wrong and everyone wonders why she didn’t do the right thing. After the call with Chad I would have called the police immediately!! Why didn’t she?! All of this is of course MOO, but I just had to get it off my chest. I hope she is haunted by the fact she could have saved those kids. She may be a good witness for the prosecution but other than that she should not get a drop of sympathy from ANYONE!!

I am not sure where MG and DW stayed but the Affidavit said that on the morning of Sept 23rd, WHEN WARWICK WOKE UP, he asked LVD where JJ was and this was between 8am and 9am

So that kind of sounds to me like they spent the night at LVD's place.
They stayed at Lori's residence.

It's in the pc affidavit (#24)

Thanks for responding to my query. However, I'm still a bit confused. Could you kindly give me your understanding as to what the pings described represent:

On Monday, September 9, from 00:00 (12 a.m.) and 00:44 Cox’s phone was located at his
apartment (107.) However, at 02:42 (2:42 am.) to 03:37 (3:37 a.m.) Cox is located again
at Lori’s Apartment (1 75) where Lori lived with Tylee and JJ.

What do we conclude the ping at 00:44 represents, what does the ping at 02:42 represent? Alex and Lori lived in the same complex just two buildings away from each other. Hope I am making sense.
It's possible he had Google location tracker on his phone, it knows your exact GPS at any time, by the process of making your phone send out pings and mapping them very precisely, to within yards. Or think of a gps tracker on your fitbit, it can show you've walked up your driveway. It sounds like the FBI had to reconstruct the gps locations after the fact, by going through and analysing all the cellphone data they collected from cell towers, but they would essentially be doing exactly what, as another example, a car gps does. The car gps does it in real time, but it can also be done retroactively because the cell towers retain the old data.

My interpretation of ping data comes from following the Dellen Millard cases in Canada, where it was crucial. That was a few years ago, plus this is the FBI, so I imagine the ability to pinpoint locations from signals sent out to cell towers has become very precise ie the cell tower will record precise location west/north, plus precise distance to the tower.

The main point, is the phone does it automatically, it doesn't mean you are making a call or sending a text at that moment. For eg, the missing Malaysian flight 310 did not communicate with anyone, but investigators still found evidence of its location from pings that were sent by it's communications system, that were received and logged by towers.

Well can you highlight it or point out the item #? I'm not seeing anything about a gunshot being heard on the 9th. Jmo
Sorry, I was mistaken-- it was in Mid-July 2019 of which they speak of regarding shooting a raccoon out of a tree.
I apologize, I was in a hurry and glanced at the Affidavit, saw Garth, shooting, neighbors (MP and RP) and posted my response on my way out the door.
Thanks for pointing that out for me. :)

Sorry, I was mistaken-- it was in Mid-July 2019 of which they speak of regarding shooting a raccoon out of a tree.
I apologize, I was in a hurry and glanced at the Affidavit, saw Garth, shooting, neighbors (MP and RP) and posted my response on my way out the door.
Thanks for pointing that out for me. :)
Hey.. I got confused on that too. Likely did lead a few astray.

Crazy, I know.

I'd characterize it less as crazy, than as dangerously foolish. These people suspended normal safeguards (humility; concern for the wellbeing of others, especially children; empathy; reason; conventional religious or moral teachings) that protected people around them in order to permit them to think of themselves as superior, chosen people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrian33