Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do a lot of speculating when there is an absence of evidence but I think the ME report on AC is clear evidence that he died of pulmonary embolism caused by heart disease and likely a family history of clotting disorders. I would need strong and convincing evidence to believe otherwise.

You ar eprobably right that LE was closing in and he felt it and that brought on stress. But the autopsy findings were consistent with natural causes rathe than homicide or suicide.
I would far rather he had lived for the trial and a long life in prison, but I also like the idea of so much stress and guilt that it killed him MOO

I can entirely see a kid doing this just to piss off Lori. Not because he understood, but because he just knew that Lori likes Jesus and Lori is horrible, so if she says he is Satan then he tells her he loves Satan to piss her off if he wanted to hit back at her.

He's quite old enough to put that together. I think she has been immensely covertly abusive, hot and cold, and any kid in that situation could put that together even someone operating at a 4 year old level (and I do not think he really was).

JJ's only god and satan was Lori.

OK, I take your point, although I still haven't read a single first-hand account that says she treated either of these children badly. Right up until she conspired to kill them in cold blood, that is. That's one of the things that keeps me up at night, in fact. How nonchalant she was in continuing to act like things were normal, right up until she murdered them.

Charles already told people that Lori claimed Charles become a zombie. He also told people he was afraid Lori and Alex were going to kill him.
Police still didn't do anything. No arrests were made. So I don't think MG is the one to blame here. Police had all this information without MG.

I would far rather he had lived for the trial and a long life in prison, but I also like the idea of so much stress and guilt that it killed him MOO
Pulmonary embolism is usually caused by inactivity, so it's probably all that driving that killed him. There are other things that can cause pulmonary embolism but apparently ME is satisfied his was caused by natural causes. I guess coincidences really do happen.

A very close friend of mine was murdered on Christmas Eve by her brother. He was in custody within hours. Her sister and I have spent hours discussing whether we want him to go to trial and live a long unpleasant life in prison or do we want him to get COVID-19 and die soon in jail.

A very close friend of mine was murdered on Christmas Eve by her brother. He was in custody within hours. Her sister and I have spent hours discussing whether we want him to go to trial and live a long unpleasant life in prison or do we want him to get COVID-19 and die soon in jail.
I am so sorry! "hugs"! What a horrible thing! It is a weird feeling though, I can't decide if I want Lori and Chad to get the death penalty or live a long long lifetime in prison until they are elderly and forgotten. MOO

OK, I take your point, although I still haven't read a single first-hand account that says she treated either of these children badly. Right up until she conspired to kill them in cold blood, that is. That's one of the things that keeps me up at night, in fact. How nonchalant she was in continuing to act like things were normal, right up until she murdered them.

There is one thing in the timeline:

2007 – CV’s 2nd ex-wife begins to have concerns about Lori’s mental health. “She just seemed off. There were a lot of strange goings-on at their home to the point that a judge ordered cameras to be put in their home to protect the children,” Cheryl says (East Idaho News).

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*

I haven't seen @SleuthD-o-doubleg or @RexburgSleuth on here lately or have I just missed seeing their posts ??
Hope you both are doing OK
It is understandable to take time away right now and we are all here for you and thinking of you all who are locals and friends of the families.
@Redvines86 -also thinking of you as I know you are trying to wrap your head around this strange case.
I know there is another VI that I haven't seen lately either and we are thinking of you also. (I can't remember screen name, so sorry)
And Maxxer500

Read paragraph 22 of the APC for Chad's arrest. A detective from the Fremont County Sheriff's Office contacted Tammy Daybell's sister to ask if she had any knowledge of a pet cemetery on the Daybell's property. Ask yourself why he would ask such a question with no foundation. This actually corroborates a rumor that is out there that there is an inside source who has talked to LE (not Chad, Lori, ZP, MG, or anyone else that has been discussed on here.)

Mods, I'm not sure if this violates TOS. I am reporting a released LE implied corroboration of a rumor rather than the rumor itself and am not naming the person who talked or the source of the rumor.

Enjoyed reading your post...IMO, trying to explain bizarre thinking and strange ideation starts with acknowledging that the human mind functions within an organ that has its own functionality independent of the act of thinking. The brain seems to build its networks of response in relation to how a person thinks--which could explain why people with psychotic thinking patterns continue to escalate in their irrational fantasies. CD and LV distorted concept of reality seems authentic to me...I don't think they were pretending to embrace the bizarre religion of zombies and redemption through murdering them. The very fact there was a continuous and consistent story line providing them with a legitimate reason for the murders, and they did virtually nothing to escape detection of murdering LV's children (other than burying the children on Chad's property, then flying to Hawaii to get married) suggests to me that they believed there would be no consequences to their actions as long as they held true to their beliefs...thank god, they are behind bars now...otherwise, the list of dead people connected CD and LV would have continued unabated.
They did a lot to escape detection. They both tried to arrange a lie about where the children were. Chad publicly claimed the children were safe and just being held somewhere due to a possible custody battle. He also invented a story about burning trees and shooting a raccoon to avoid suspicion. I agree they would have kept killing, but for money, not for religion

Unfortunately Arizona is a stand your ground state. Charles was dead and couldn't tell his side of the story. Alex claimed self-defense, but still police actions on the scene are pretty puzzling, including one cop that for whatever reason decided to clean up blood under the victim's body (which is not cop's job). I still can't figure that one out. So obviously we have a scene contaminated from the get go.

I'm baffled, too, I don't think CPD did their best work that day. I hope we hear more about that at some point.

There is one thing in the timeline:

2007 – CV’s 2nd ex-wife begins to have concerns about Lori’s mental health. “She just seemed off. There were a lot of strange goings-on at their home to the point that a judge ordered cameras to be put in their home to protect the children,” Cheryl says (East Idaho News).

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*
I feel like we never heard enough about that for sure MOO

I am so sorry! "hugs"! What a horrible thing! It is a weird feeling though, I can't decide if I want Lori and Chad to get the death penalty or live a long long lifetime in prison until they are elderly and forgotten. MOO
Thanks for the hugs.
One of things I have learned since the murder is that I can’t let my anger get the best of me or he will have wrecked me also. I had to realize that whatever happens to him he won’t get out of custody. I have to leave it at that otherwise I’ll drive myself crazy.

As far as L&C go, I hadn’t seriously thought about punishment until they found the kids. I do like rotting in jail for years, reliving the 5 weeks in Hawaii, over and over and wondering if it was all worth it.

So many posts about MG and zombies and should she have known about Tylee and JJ being in jeopardy... I recall in MG's long interview with Nate she says Lori told her of the mission to kill zombies, and Lori claimed to MG that Lori and/or Chad had killed many already. They killed the zombies through prayer, according to Lori.

For me MG is not responsible. She was told CV was a zombie, then she was told CV was killed but I don't know if she was told he was killed because he was a zombie. Then she was told Lori and Chad were killing zombies all the time through faith and prayer. Why wouldn't she think that if Tylee or JJ was a zombie Lori and Chad would clean that all up with some praying?

Her behavior during that interview though...she would say something about these bat s__t crazy ideas and then say "it's crazy, isn't it?" and be seriously looking for an answer from Nate. Like she was pretty sure it was crazy but she wanted some feedback because she still wasn't totally convinced. I had a family member who came close to a cult and I saw this same thing in her at that time in her life. What I might call dissociative. Rudderless.

All MOO.

Thanks for the hugs.
One of things I have learned since the murder is that I can’t let my anger get the best of me or he will have wrecked me also. I had to realize that whatever happens to him he won’t get out of custody. I have to leave it at that otherwise I’ll drive myself crazy.

As far as L&C go, I hadn’t seriously thought about punishment until they found the kids. I do like rotting in jail for years, reliving the 5 weeks in Hawaii, over and over and wondering if it was all worth it.
Wise words for sure! From the time of Tammy's death to Lori's arrest, 125 days. 125 days. That's it. This trail of destruction for 125 days. It's already been 122 days since Lori's arrest. MOO

Last edited:
I have been waiting to bring this up, about the 11 days....According to the timeline, MG did speak with the police in Gilbert AZ on November 26, the same day she was asked by LV and CD to say that JJ was with her in AZ.

She apparently did not tell them that she was asked to lie, but did report that she did not have JJ.

On December 6, she called Rexburg police to report that she had been asked to lie.

I think it is a little misleading to say that MG did not call the police back for 11 days, when she did indeed speak to the Gilbert PD the very same day, according to the timeline.

26 Nov 2019 – After RPD leave, Lori and Chad each contact their friend MG separately; Both Lori and Chad ask MG to tell police that she has JJ even though JJ is not with her. MG says she declined the requests of Chad and Lori and she did not lie to the police on their behalf (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News)

26 Nov 2019, about 9:30 pm - Rexburg PD have not heard from MG so they call Gilbert PD. LE in Arizona go to MG’s home but she is not there. GPD reaches MG by phone; She tells them JJ has not been there for several months. (Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc; East Idaho News)

and then....

6 Dec 2019 - RPD is contacted by Melanie Gibb. MG says that both Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow called MG on Nov 26, 2019, at separate times and asked her to tell police that she had JJ even though JJ was not with her. “Melanie informed RPD that she declined Chad’s and Lori’s requests.”

DBM

Last edited:
The CAST location information also uses cell tower connections, Google tracking information, and wifi connections and I suspect those are less precise.
RSBM

Not directly related to the post I am quoting but in response to earlier posts about time between cell tower pings...I believe if you are connected to a wifi network and not making/receiving calls or texts your phone relies on the wifi network for all data. If AxC had wifi in his apartment his phone might not be pinging the cell network as frequently.

Pulmonary embolism is usually caused by inactivity, so it's probably all that driving that killed him. There are other things that can cause pulmonary embolism but apparently ME is satisfied his was caused by natural causes. I guess coincidences really do happen.
That has been my position since the ME report was released. But if Tammy died of PE - I'm going total conspiracy theory about an exotic poison!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname