Found Deceased PA - Linda Stoltzfoos, 18, Bird-in-Hand, Lancaster County, 21 June 2020 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTF14

Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert
Reaction score
Not a ton of information to go on, but this young lady, who appears to be Amish, went missing yesterday after a church service.

5ef0ca2fd000b.image.jpg

18-year-old woman missing after attending church service Sunday: police

Story also carried by WGAL online, but I can’t bring the link over - sorry.

google tells me the population of her hometown is 402, so it’s likely she’s known by most families there. I do find it odd that she seemed to be going to or coming from church alone....

How many young persons her age go into the world, to experience things outside the Amish community?

East Lampeter Township Police issued the following missing person advisory:

"On Sunday 6/21/2020, Linda Stoltzfus (18 year old / white female / 5'10" approximately 125 lbs.) failed to return home after a church service and is considered a missing person.

She was last observed on a farm on Stumptown Road (Bird-In-Hand) wearing a tan dress, white apron and white cape.

Anyone with information is requested to contact East Lampeter Township Police Department at 717 291-4676."

You can also submit a tip here.

Amish Girl Missing - Linda Stoltzfoos
Anyone who would like to volunteer in any way, please report to Bird-in-Hand Fire Company.
313 Enterprise Dr, Bird in Hand, PA 17505

Updates from the FB group:

The police, detectives, and other first responders are all involved.

Search will continue today until 9PM ..... The weather is hot, volunteers continue pushing hard in the search for Linda. We welcome more volunteers for today's search.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member