Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's only weird when you consider she murdered Tammy 4 days earlier.
IMO it's not weird at all. If you have been in a plot to murder your lover's wife and marry him asap, then you would do your best to make sure that you appear to be sympathetic and grieving with the family so that a) no one suspects you and the widower of plotting murder together and b) make the people who will be your new family like you so they will not suspect you of murder and c) make it not be a big, suspicious surprise that the widower immediately marries a woman who no one ever met or heard of.

How is it that you see this fitting with AC? He died of a pulmonary thromboembolism with atherosclerotic and hypertensive cardiovascular disease as contributors. We don't have any evidence of any of the other symptoms you listed (I don't think), other than an anecdote about coughing or difficulty breathing, which is consistent with the embolism. JMO
The puzzle for me in ACs autopsy, is the inhalation of vomit. Is it normal during the process of dying to inhale vomit?

Feds could also get involved if they killed a witness to prevent her speaking to authorities.

ETA: IMO, the fact that Lori confiscated Tylee's phone when they moved to Rexburg increases my suspicion that Tylee was killed because LV and AxC feared her telling someone (a friend or Colby) that the shooting of CV was murder and not self-defense as they had all told police on the day of the shooting.
Lori could have been lying, if she told her mother that she confiscated Tylee's phone.

It makes more sense to me that Lori might have said this because Tylee was dead, not because she had confiscated it to stop Tylee telling anyone Charles was murdered. Tylee could have contacted anyone from July 12th all through August if she had felt so inclined, imo. She was in contact with a friend before she went.

I even think I see what could be a phone shape in Tylee's front pocket, in the first Yellowstone photo, although I wouldn't put money on it.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

88134161_1535668753262803_8266374918677987328_n.jpg

MOO

How is it that you see this fitting with AC? He died of a pulmonary thromboembolism with atherosclerotic and hypertensive cardiovascular disease as contributors. We don't have any evidence of any of the other symptoms you listed (I don't think), other than an anecdote about coughing or difficulty breathing, which is consistent with the embolism. JMO
Yeah, his death might have been a unfortunate coincidence in the sense that he was up to his eyeballs in all of this. Defense lawyers have to be at least thinking about blaming him for it all.

From SS Statement:
I am also grateful to the Woodcocks for ordering the wellness check. I pray for them to have peace and comfort as well. My mother has been here with me the past few days and we both feel the same about this. *SNIPPED BY ME**

This keeps coming back to me how odd the mention of JC is. It's almost like SS said, "Mom, we need to make a statement because it will look worse if we don't." She says she has nothing to say, that she will never believe LVD had anything to do with any of this and they can all go to hell. (What my opinion of what she might have said.) She may have tried a couple of ways to phrase it like, "my mom and I pray for them..." or "our family prays for them" but JC was having none of it. The only thing she can say is they have been together the last few days...and "we both feel the same" is totally diluting the care and concern JC has by including herself (SS) in it. Pathetic. JMO MOO

I disagree. I believe this was a good way of including her mother without her mother saying anything. Again, I am in the minority and will give them a pass because I believe they are also victims of LVD's lies, probably for longer than we realize.

I have a further question, will there be a grand jury called before murder charges are filed? I'm not from US and am a bit confused by that process.

Whether to call a grand jury or not is within the discretion of the prosecutor. In this case I am sure you won't see a grand jury now. Grand juries are tools that allow prosecutors to charge defendants in a controlled and confidential setting without an opposition attorney being present. In this case we have two bodies and huge national interest with everybody expecting charges to be filed. The public sentiment and weight of evidence makes a grand jury rather superfluous at this point. We all know what is coming and the state has both parties under arrest and incarcerated. I believe they will take their time and, when ready, will file charges and ask for a preliminary hearing.

Sometimes if a prosecutor is unsure about a case he/she will use a grand jury to give himself/herself cover. If a grand jury refuses to indict the prosecutor can always say he/she tried. I testified in a police shooting case earlier this year in which the grand jury brought charges against one officer, but refused to hand down charges against another officer who had fired a shot at the same scene. Some people were critical the second officer wasn't charged and, indeed, it gave the defense a huge opening to tell the jury "officer X was not charged, so you must find the act of shooting was reasonable on the part of officer Y." In that case the use of a grand jury probably hurt the prosecution. I should note that it is VERY RARE for a grand jury to refuse to indict someone. Lawyers all know the aphorism "a good prosecutor could get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich."

Chad's a fast worker.

Are we really to believe Lori met him at the event in St George on 26/27th October 2018 and he prepared Lori's family history document to send by the morning of 30th October? I suppose it's possible, if he had her write down everyone's names before she went home.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1256084527815876608

Yeah, his death might have been a unfortunate coincidence in the sense that he was up to his eyeballs in all of this. Defense lawyers have to be at least thinking about blaming him for it all.

Instead, maybe he has been removed from the equation so that Chad and Lori cannot do that. Alex may have willingly taken all blame. Now he cannot.

General weakness, dizziness, headaches and vertigo are all generally considered typical symptoms of “not feeling well.”

Just because we weren’t given a laundry list of uber-specific symptoms he was experiencing, doesn’t mean “we don’t have any evidence of those other symptoms.” We know he was feeling ill enough to take to his bed. Do you he didn’t feel weak? Or dizzy? Do you think he had no headache? Do you think he just stomach cramps or something?

Both MP and his wife said AC had not been feeling well all day, even so much that he decided not to meet Melani he felt so poorly. Difficulty breathing was mentioned. He refused to go see a Dr.

It literally says cyanide poisoning can cause pulmonary embolism. Which is what they say he died from.

So how do we know if this was caused by an existing condition, or poison, without toxicology tests, which weren’t done?

We don’t. I am not believing the “natural causes” story until further testing has been done.

People with cardiovascular disease can still be poisoned. With the list of bodies piling up, I do not feel this was just a weird coincidence.

I wonder what excuses Chad made as to why Tammy should not attend these events with him. She may have enjoyed the time to herself, but really, this should have been her first clue, years ago, as to possible unfaithfulness. Especially spending the night in another woman's home, with or without others there.

The book publishing was a jointly held company between Chad and TD. So much could have been avoided had he always presented with his wife as his partner. But no....... instead a bunch of goofball women asking him about polygamy.

Through friends and family, it is my understanding that Tammy was the financial side of the business. She ran the business, but didn't attend the functions or talk to the authors. Tammy was the "brains", Chad was the "brawn" (so to speak). She likely didn't want to attend the functions with him because she was very involved with her kids. It wasn't time to herself, she was literally busy raising the children and running the financial side of the business - as well as her day job at the school.

Whether to call a grand jury or not is within the discretion of the prosecutor. In this case I am sure you won't see a grand jury now. Grand juries are tools that allow prosecutors to charge defendants in a controlled and confidential setting without an opposition attorney being present. In this case we have two bodies and huge national interest with everybody expecting charges to be filed. The public sentiment and weight of evidence makes a grand jury rather superfluous at this point. We all know what is coming and the state has both parties under arrest and incarcerated. I believe they will take their time and, when ready, will file charges and ask for a preliminary hearing.

Sometimes if a prosecutor is unsure about a case he/she will use a grand jury to give himself/herself cover. If a grand jury refuses to indict the prosecutor can always say he/she tried. I testified in a police shooting case earlier this year in which the grand jury brought charges against one officer, but refused to hand down charges against another officer who had fired a shot at the same scene. Some people were critical the second officer wasn't charged and, indeed, it gave the defense a huge opening to tell the jury "officer X was not charged, so you must find the act of shooting was reasonable on the part of officer Y." In that case the use of a grand jury probably hurt the prosecution. I should note that it is VERY RARE for a grand jury to refuse to indict someone. Lawyers all know the aphorism "a good prosecutor could get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich."
At what point do Chad's and Lori's cases merge? Or will this happen at all? Will they continue to be charged separately?

I'm not sure if DW was part of the cult's inner circle. It was likely him who convinced MG to come forward.

Interesting. I feel as if Chad & Lori's closest friends were part of the cult... particularly (or specifically) the podcast participants. I have no proof, of course, so I could be wrong.

I have a further question, will there be a grand jury called before murder charges are filed? I'm not from US and am a bit confused by that process.
It is confusing because each state has its own warrant process.
Most states have bypassed grand juries because they ended up being rubber stamps for prosecutors, judges have proved to be much more skeptical and protective of individual rights. Still a grand jury is garanteed in the constitutuion so it comes up occasionally as a point of either contention or as as a warrant authority in a state that uses them.
Only the Supreme Court could straighten it out to be consistent, and they haven't yet.

IMO it's not weird at all. If you have been in a plot to murder your lover's wife and marry him asap, then you would do your best to make sure that you appear to be sympathetic and grieving with the family so that a) no one suspects you and the widower of plotting murder together and b) make the people who will be your new family like you so they will not suspect you of murder and c) make it not be a big, suspicious surprise that the widower immediately marries a woman who no one ever met or heard of.
Good points. And Lori was used to using her charm to get people on her side.

Through friends and family, it is my understanding that Tammy was the financial side of the business. She ran the business, but didn't attend the functions or talk to the authors. Tammy was the "brains", Chad was the "brawn" (so to speak). She likely didn't want to attend the functions with him because she was very involved with her kids. It wasn't time to herself, she was literally busy raising the children and running the financial side of the business - as well as her day job at the school.
Yes, I noticed this earlier. She was essentially a mom with two jobs. I also wondered that in addition to the financial aspect of the business, she might have been doing copy editing, layout, design, etc. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oiueroiuweoiruoiwueroiuwe