Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I was concerned about that too but now I’m thinking it was simply a money train for Chad and Lori and they’ve bled it dry. Outside of Chad’s book fans, I don’t think either of them had the motivation to seriously recruit anyone unless the person provided a short-term gain for them. MG was useful until she wouldn’t lie for them. MP is still useful to promote the “Lori was a great Mom” blather. Those who were in the way are gone. Chad and Lori are bumbling idiots. I’m shocked they got away with what they did for as long as they did but they were lucky.
I go back and forth on this. I think there was some sort of plan centered around the end of the world or second coming this summer. I'm not sure how extensive it was but Nate interviewed some former "cult members" a couple of months ago. There was something going on with prepping, wife-swapping, and other activities.

But I'm not sure that had anything to do with the murders of the kids or spouses.

That said, the revelation about 60 burner phones has me thinking again that there may be more going on. I can think of only three reasons to have multiple phones: an affair, criminal activity, or one each for business/personal use. Affair explains why they each may have had two. Chad may have had a third for business use. But I'm at a total loss to understand why 60 for just a few people unless there was something else going on.

There were a few years when I carried 2 phones (work/personal, not burners). It is a pain to keep track of them and have separate contact lists etc. I don't think anyone would do that for very long unless they had a very good reason.

Would it have been ok to pray for Hitler's death?

That's not a rhetorical question. If Lori and Chad believed certain people were "dark" perhaps they thought it was ok.
But Chad and Lori do not follow the same beliefs as those taught in the Bible, so to discuss -G-d- in the sense of what most people in the Judeo-Christian tradition understand is not a fair comparison.
Beyond that, I do have the answer you are looking for, but it would be off topic. Moo.

Autopsy and toxicology report were released in May, 5 months after he died (ie plenty of time to run detailed tox tests). Lori Daybell's brother Alex Cox died 'of natural causes' autopsy finds

IMO, the FBI would have been just as suspicious about this as we are on WS, and wouldn't just accept a half-*advertiser censored**** autopsy. I mean, we're not talking about some rinky dink local police force here, it's the FBI, I kinda trust they know a bit about this stuff. JMO
BUT, the autopsy was carried out a couple of days after he died, it was not carried out by the FBI. Unless of course, they have undertaken further testing on the samples taken by the ME. Its strange that it took so long to release the report. Or am I talking total nonsense?

COMPUTER GLITCH: Lori Vallow has NOT been released from jail. This message went out to many tracking her status this afternoon. Prosecutor Rob Wood and jail officials tell me this was a glitch. She remains in custody.
https://twitter.com/natenewsnow/status/1275561526208806913?s=21
https://twitter.com/natenewsnow/status/1275561526208806913?s=21

I respectfully disagree with RW but I have no way to prove otherwise so....I’ll peace out on this for now and go do my due diligence.

If am wrong about my previous posts...I apologize in advance but I am loyal to my fellow WSs and wanted to notify anyone who may not have received the text.

Byeeee...I have people to call and sleuthing to do on this one. Be back soon.

I just finished watching. MG comes across to me as, "look at me, i'm a victim". no mention (streaming issues) of why she took 11 days to figure out that she needed to call the Police. She gives me "the creeps". Almost a whole show on what MG knew, and she covered for her "friends". MG, "poor me, the victim".
What she is a victim of is a weak mind. She fell for this BS.
Besties with a Zombie obsessed lune. I would make sure I got myself some help to figure out why I let myself be such a follower and get right with the Lord.

I guess I cant understand how anyone could fall for CDs crap and out there beliefs. If I met CD and LVD before any of this.. I STILL wouldn't like them. They are both creepy -fake con-artists.

Shady Shady group.

I respectfully disagree with RW but I have no way to prove otherwise so....I’ll peace out on this for now and go do my due diligence.

If am wrong about my previous posts...I apologize in advance but I am loyal to my fellow WSs and wanted to notify anyone who may not have received the text.

hurry, hurry. I need to go to bed!!

I wonder if Tylee and JJ wanted to visit Yellowstone? Is that why they went? Or did Lori think this would some sort of special farewell excursion for Tylee? Was there ever any mention of visiting YNP previously??
MOO at Tylee's age, YS is usually about going with friends, not awe about a hot water spout.
She probably made nice for JJ.

Autopsy and toxicology report were released in May, 5 months after he died (ie plenty of time to run detailed tox tests). Lori Daybell's brother Alex Cox died 'of natural causes' autopsy finds

IMO, the FBI would have been just as suspicious about this as we are on WS, and wouldn't just accept a half-*advertiser censored**** autopsy. I mean, we're not talking about some rinky dink local police force here, it's the FBI, I kinda trust they know a bit about this stuff. JMO
I think I misspoke. Regular toxicology tests don’t normally include scans for poisons. I’m not sure the FBI had any input on the autopsy, but MP did say the case was still being investigated, so that gives me hope they will find something in his tissues.

VINELink
LORI NORENE VALLOW
Court Record
Age46
Date of Birth Jun 26, 1973
Case NumberCR33200302
Case StatusOpen
DispositionActive
Disposition DateFeb 20, 2020

Rexburg,
COURT EVENTS
Event Date and TimeJun 08, 2020 03:00 PM MDT
Event StatusCancelled
Event TypeStatus Conference
Event Location
Madison County Courthouse
159 East Main
Rexburg, ID 83440
(208) 356-3662
Event Date and TimeJul 10, 2020 09:00 AM MDT
Event StatusScheduled
Event TypePreliminary Hearing
Event Location
159 East Main
Rexburg, ID 83440
(208) 356-3662
Event Date and TimeJul 09, 2020 09:00 AM MDT
Event StatusScheduled
Event TypePreliminary Hearing
Event Location
159 East Main
Rexburg, ID 83440
(208) 356-3662

**I got that alert and almost passed out.. That same feeling when we thought she would post bail in Hawaii

Yeah the cookie thing is strange no matter how you slice it.

These people are all adults. The only way the cookies make sense is if non-adult children are in attendance. Otherwise, "come over and let me serve you cookies for your Mom's death" is super odd even without any of the other hinky stuff. If you were in this situation wouldn't you find being invited over for cookies from your Mother's memorial with a woman you've never met weird even if you went? I'd go if a family member wanted me to but I'd find it very odd.
I'm far from convinced the cookie party took place at all. But if it did I think it had to be after L&C returned from Hawaii in mid November. We have evidence from the December trip that Chad flew from SLC and I think locals have said that would be the usual origin airport for most longer trips. There is limited service to Idaho Falls as I understand it.

So if they went to Hawaii and returned through SLC, I suspect they visited Chad's parents in Springville first to break the news to them first. I think that is what I'd do. Once the news was out there he could just invite his kids over to the apartment Lori and he were sharing and tell them. This is mostly speculation. But if the cookie party really happened it was probably in mid November and not the same day as the memorial service.

MOO at Tylee's age, YS is usually about going with friends, not awe about a hot water spout.
She probably made nice for JJ.

Yes, I can't imagine this being Tylee's choice at all.

I just became really... concerned. :eek:

Matters are really in flux at the moment and most legal pundits expect there to be a clarifying decision soon now that there is so much uncertainty after Carpenter vs US (2018) held that Cell Site Location Information (CSLI) is not subject to the third-party doctrine (lowered expectation of privacy when sharing information with a third party [cell phone provider]). The extent of detail required is also largely a function of an individual judge's leaning. Some judges make it extremely difficult to prove a warrant for digital information while others are happy to sign if they trust the person presenting the warrant.

Yes, that was the case I was referring to. Clear cut difinitives are needed as the amount of technology intertwined in our daily actions is only accelerating. (Heart rate, diet, etc...)

I'm not an Apple person but I applaud them after the San Bernardino attack. Other worrisome issues surround encryption as well. People are always going to try to beat it and there's always going to be someone bigger, stronger and faster and those people definitely aren't all employed by the NSA.

Look at the fall of TrueCrypt. Things are changing quickly and without defined boundaries, it will be like the wild west.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa