Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see why you feel this way.

And still wish Charles had been more like Brandon - the difference between their approaches to this problem seems to favour all of us weighing the differences and seeing that Brandon's approach was the better one. Be like Brandon.
Brandon just got lucky the bullet missed.

Yeah I messed this up. Pulmonary embolism does not equal pulmonary edema. Sorry.
There is a poison known for causing pulmonary tromboembolism.
"Acute organophosphate (OP) poisonings are presented with acetylcholine-receptor overstimulation. There have been a few case reports of thrombotic complications in acute OP poisonings, as well as prolonged thrombosis preconditions in patients who survived this type of intoxications. The paper presents a case with pulmonary thrombosis (PT) that develops in the subacute phase of intentional acute OP poisoning, treated only with atropine, as well as a literature overview of OP-induced prothrombotic toxicity."
Pulmonary thrombosis in acute organophosphate poisoning—Case report and literature overview of prothrombotic preconditioning in organophosphate toxicity

Yep, by that point, she was obsessed with his books for years (per her friend). Other women he made those sort of statements to (we were married in previous lives) might have been a lot less receptive to that pick up line.

Agree.
I can see the practical LDS woman saying, "Yes and it was a big mistake, and Thank God we were also divorced in that other life for you constantly picking up women in this life."

Last edited:
He DID report the theft of the money. He also reported that she stole his truck, took household belongings and locked him out of his house. Also, I thought he filed a restraining order (and/or the mental eval that LE superior dragged feet on signing)... either way, police were suppose to be looking for her but he had to call the police to tell them she was sitting in their dept lobby. He reported to LE (several times) that she threatened to destroy him... he even had a witness interviewed by an officer. All of this can be seen and heard in the in the police body cam videos and printed news reports. *I can specifically link if you want but all of this is in the media thread.

So, it doesn't seem fair at all to victim blame (per se - or otherwise).

Yes, it appears Charles did love her and tried to reconcile in Feb. Which kinda' reminds me a bit of women who return to spouses who mentally and emotionally batter them.

Charles tried. Charles tried several times to get help for her, for himself, and for JJ. Once he was dead he could no longer try to protect anyone. IMO it is blatantly obvious Lori is a manipulative maniac.
Just to add to LVD being manipulative and IMO-pre-planning CV's murder to make it Pre-Meditated murder.
MG questions LVD as to why she is going back to CV ?
LVD replies that she was told by The Lord aka Chado Daybell, that she needed to get CV's Finances in order.
FINANCES = LIFE INSURANCE POLICY *** IMO
LVD changed the PW to CV's online life insurance log in- as I am sure she was trying to get into the policy to be sure SHE is the beneficiary.
She planned on having Axc at the house that morning when CV came over.
IMO-she only went back to CV to check on the policy and continued on with plans to murder him.= Pre-Meditated. IMO

I just get the feeling that her attitude leans towards something bigger. If it was me I would have been out of there and in protective custody the moment they asked me to lie. I get the feeling she felt protected for some reason as if LV and CD weren’t really the ones “pulling the strings” but maybe just following orders.
MG has been in hiding since she started talking to the police. I don’t know if this is something she did in concert with the police or on her own. Who do you think is pulling the strings? I am curious since this group can’t seem to find their behinds with both hands. I can’t imagine a larger conspiracy, for at least 2 reasons. The first is the logistical clumsiness (Alex using is own cellphone allowing him to tracked, burying the kids in Chad’s backyard, etc etc). The second is what would purpose be of killing CV, TR, JV and most likely TD? The only reason I see is making life easier for L&C. I can’t think of any other reason especially something with a higher purpose, however misguided. I would love to hear other theories.

Family Court Case Information - Case History

Case Number: FC2019-095384 Judge: Coffey, Rodrick
File Date: 7/8/2019
Brandon Boudreaux Petitioner Male Bradley Crider
Melani Boudreaux Respondent Female J Scoresby

6/23/2020 RRR - Req Restrict Release Address 6/23/2020 Respondent
NOTE: Request for Protected Address
6/17/2020 LOW - List Of Witnesses/Exhibit/Evidence 6/18/2020
NOTE: Mothers List of Witnesses and Exhibits
6/17/2020 LOW - List Of Witnesses/Exhibit/Evidence 6/18/2020
NOTE: Fathers List of Witnesses and Exhibits
6/11/2020 MOT - Motion 6/11/2020
NOTE: Motion for Immediate Return of Minor Children to Arizona and for Children to Remain in Arizona During Pendency of this Matter

**I was just looking at Maricopa County Court Docket for anything happening with Boudreaux case since I think Meleni knows more that she has said publicly. MOO

Brandon just got lucky the bullet missed.

I mean how he dealt with it once he understood the danger. Charles could articulate the danger but didn't take it seriously enough and wanted to believe in Lori. Brandon saw the danger and got his kids out of there - he may be profoundly traumatized but he also dealt with this the way it needed to be dealt with. I feel badly for both, but like a general on a battlefield, I am going to assess tactics and see that Brandon's was a superior battlefield moment. Doesn't mean Charles deserved it.

MG has been in hiding since she started talking to the police. I don’t know if this is something she did in concert with the police or on her own. Who do you think is pulling the strings? I am curious since this group can’t seem to find their behinds with both hands. I can’t imagine a larger conspiracy, for at least 2 reasons. The first is the logistical clumsiness (Alex using is own cellphone allowing him to tracked, burying the kids in Chad’s backyard, etc etc). The second is what would purpose be of killing CV, TR, JV and most likely TD? The only reason I see is making life easier for L&C. I can’t think of any other reason especially something with a higher purpose, however misguided. I would love to hear other theories.

MG said on Dateline that AC knew she had gone to the police. I wonder how and when that occurred.

]
I think MG may have being in hiding mixed up with not being at home and avoiding your responsibilities to your children because its hard and traveling around the country with your new super cool cult boyfriend. MOO

Agree.
I can see the practical LDS woman saying, "Yes and it was a big mistake, and Thank God we were also divorced in that other life for you constantly picking up women in this life."

<inner dialogue> "well then it seems I've had chronic bad taste in men over time and space."
<outer voice> "Oh. Good for you!"

Hello, Sleuther friends,:)
This is just a Dumb Announcement from friend Betty...
When reading about JJ and Tylie for the first time each day, I thought I had to first go to that page that's listed on the home page...36 or something? And scroll through each of the hundred pages until I get to the current page of the day.

But today I found a little box up at the top that says "New Posts":D. I never saw this before ! What a find!

That's all. :)

I mean how he dealt with it once he understood the danger. Charles could articulate the danger but didn't take it seriously enough and wanted to believe in Lori. Brandon saw the danger and got his kids out of there - he may be profoundly traumatized but he also dealt with this the way it needed to be dealt with. I feel badly for both, but like a general on a battlefield, I am going to assess tactics and see that Brandon's was a superior battlefield moment. Doesn't mean Charles deserved it.
Brandon saw the danger after he was shot at. You seem to either not know or forget that he only got his kids out of there after he was shot at. In fact the day he was shot at, he took two kids to see MP. If Charles survived his encounter with Alex, I am sure he would have been more concerned about the danger as well.

So we have 2 people MG & lady from HI stating LVD was recruiting for the 144K. The requirement was to "leave" their children in order to be able to perform their practices of who knows what, and MP was ditching her kids and ex at the courthouse for the custody/divorce proceedings, while w/LVD in HI. What was the plan for MP once she did get custody of her children? I don't think she planned on pursuing custody until the news about LVD's kids being missing hit the national news. There is too much evidence pointing to the fact MP was already a willing party to CD's plan of salvation. Was MP willing to sacrifice her children (in the same way LVD did) for the greater utopia?

One of the best posts from Thread 1, # 267

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Just a snip from the post:
"... around min 24:30 one of the host's asks Lori, what her rock bottom moment was, and Lori states: "I had decided that I was either going to kill someone who had wronged me, or I was going to turn my life to the temple."
It is so ironic that you brought this up..
JUST YESTERDAY when I was looking up the oleander poison storyline/QUOTE from Sue Grafton, I read this..
" So I concocted the perfect murder plot. I imagined making copies of my children’s keys to their father’s house--we had joint custody at the time--so that I could sneak in and put powdered oleander in his allergy capsules. The next hay fever attack--no more ex-husband.”

But in the clear light of morning, Grafton came to her senses. “Of course, I knew I’d never get away with it,” she says with a laugh. “And since I didn’t want to spend the rest of my life in a shapeless prison dress, I decided to turn my homicidal fantasy into a mystery novel.”
:eek:
G IS FOR GRAFTON : Instead of Killing Her Ex-Husband, Sue Grafton Created a Smart-Mouthed, Hard-Boiled (and Incidentally Female) Detective Named Kinsey Millhone

I'm reviewing the timeline, and seeking clarification. Chad reportedly visited Lori's AZ home in June of 2019, per MG, right? And, am I understanding correctly that it was during this visit that Lori told her pals she and Chad had been sealed in the temple??

ETA: Nevermind! I'm pretty sure I'm reading things incorrectly!

Last edited:
I finally saw the email yesterday that was the light/dark readings for Lori's family members. I wish I would have saved it, but I forgot to.

This was said to have been completed by CD for LV at the end of October 2018. Correct me if I'm wrong.

So was this thing based totally on the psychic visions of CD? Or was it based on scoring of characteristics that were described by Lori? Like a question/answer thing? CD did not know these people at all! How did he come up with this reading and why?

This is pure conjecture on my part based on what little we know: I think he did it, possibly at Lori's request, based solely on her descriptions of the children and their daily activities. He wouldn't have had any opportunity to observe them himself other than maybe incidental interaction. This was a guy actively trying to impress Lori, to establish control and influence her behavior. I'm sure he couched it in psychic visions and revelations when speaking to her but strongly believe he made it all up as he went along. I think this is where the comments folks are making about them being the perfect toxic duo are spot on. Lori by herself might only have been guilty of orchestrating CV's death. Had she not met Chad, that might even have been the end of her capital crimes. Who knows? But adding Chad to the equation? Not good. In his attempt to live out his control fantasies, to assert his power and sexual aggression, using techniques he had been honing for a while on other women, he was throwing gasoline on a brush fire (Lori's disorder, whatever that is) and turning it into a forest fire of manic, murderous calamity... and continued enabling all the way up to her arrest, as far as we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member