Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gumchew

gumchew Well-Known Member

There you go, accusing them of being clever criminals :D We're talking about the folks who bought 60 burners that were kept together and seized!!! hahaha

WARNING - GRAPHIC
    But I think you may be right. I think it was sort of like CD's writing: a halfway-clever idea followed by bumbling execution. I am not sure how it traveled through his noggin, exactly, but I do think (as some here have hypothesized) he was trying to reduce the size/mass/volume of the body by burning away soft tissue and water for tidier concealment. Or maybe he really thought he could cremate her. Maybe he really is that ignorant. An egregious and deplorable act, indeed, and of no benefit at all to him since he's caught anyway.

2. Michael0808

Michael0808 Well-Known Member

I can’t take 10 and function lol! Btw... sign of the times I read party all night and sighed unconsciously. How I miss the good old days before masks and lockdown.
    But you’re right, I think, about the opposite effect. The Benedryl thing followed me into adulthood.
    They would have had to have been certain, or done a lot of research, to know something would work if they used it. And that’s an if, I’m not sure I’m still not wishful thinking. Jmo

3. Ohmeohmy

Ohmeohmy Well-Known Member

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

I think Annie is a very smart woman and she is going to go after this. She was the only one in Tylee’s corner fighting and looking her. Hopefully she can throw a spotlight on these people who are pretending to be on the outside but have a ton of information and supported these people. MOO

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2020
  4. GoneGoldfishin'

GoneGoldfishin' Well-Known Member

Well I was specifically talking about Gilbert PD, but the rest of these sickos would work too. Moo.

5. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

Indeed, Jankee did answer that yesterday after you asked. I did miss that. However, Jankee did also answer my post today before your response and didn’t complain about being asked twice.

6. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Hey Everyone,

Please welcome our newest verified professional - vislaw is a verified Forensic Consultant.

After speaking with vislaw I am certain you will be looking forward to his posts analyzing evidence based on his knowledge.

Thank you vislaw for allowing Websleuths to verify you.

Take Care,
    Tricia

7. Michael0808

@vislaw You’re awesome and your knowledge invaluable!!:)
    :)

8. KonaHonu

KonaHonu Well-Known Member

I'm guessing Zulema. Her cuddle therapy seems to have been effective by late November.

9. Michael0808

10. arizonamomoffour

arizonamomoffour Well-Known Member

he was in texas, might have filled a prescrip there

11. KonaHonu

I wasn't digging on you diggn. Just alerting you that you could find the answer upthread if Jankee did not answer again. Things are moving way too fast right now to criticize anyone for missing a post!

12. gumchew

(BBM to highlight the burr beneath my saddle that precipitates the cane-shaking sarcasm you're going to have to forgive me in advance for).

Friend, I know you mean well, but your didactic correction isn't landing well with this salty (in both the archaic and modern sense) sailor today, after a long stressful week. Thank you so much for educating me on the little-known missions of the Navy, though. I might have forgotten this subtlety, had you not reminded me. After all, it's been so long since I was operating those GPS receivers, RF gear, computers and other mission-critical gear that depended upon highly precise, synchronized time references while I was serving the Navy, stationed in the GMT Time Zone, which is still notated by all the military folks I know as "Z", which is pronounced....waaaaaaaiiittt for ittttt.... "Zulu".

But hey, it's 0545Z (possibly 05:45:00 UTC+/-0 the artist formerly AND currently still known as GMT to you) and I probably should hit the rack (that's a bed) and sleep off this acute crankiness.

Have a fine Navy day now!

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  13. KonaHonu

The context of that is that he tased JR believing he was a child molester. He was charged with aggravated assault and was facing 20 years in prison. He got 90 days. That seems to indicate there were very significant mitigating factors that the judge agreed with. I'm far from a violent person but I think if I was told my brother-in-law was molesting my niece or nephew I might use a taser to stop the behavior. Others may disagree but I will give AC a pass on that entire incident.

BTW, I may be mistaken but that letter might have been sent to our own Jankee. Hopefully she will comment if she feels comfortable.

14. Michael0808

Sleep well! Or rack well...? Thank you so much, for serving our country. :)

15. Michael0808

I know the context. And I don’t think he’s a good guy.

At the very least I think he assisted in dismembering his niece and burning her body and buried his nephew with a bag over his head.

At the very worst I think he murdered them before doing so. And that’s just in this case.
    He’s not a good guy. And gets no passes. In my opinion.
    ETA Evil. Just like LVD and CD. Jmo

16. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

no pass from me.
    getting his information from his whack job sister whom isn't afraid of lies for drama's sake.

once a person throws around those types of accusations..mud sticks. fairly or not.

in this case.....(my opinion only of course) Joe Ryan was yet another tragic victim of this dispicable family.

moo

17. gumchew

Thanks Michael! Serving my country was a rewarding experience that I'll always be grateful for. It has paid me back many times over in countless ways.

Fortunately we didn't invent any double-talk for sleep. Well except maybe "racking out", which is what I'm about to do! Nite! :)

18. Michael0808

Me too man. Melatonin kicked in lol! Racking out as well!
    You serving our country has paid us back many times over in countless ways. Sleep well! You’ve earned it. Thank you.

19. Michael0808

Sleep well Sleuthers! Thank you for keeping me company whether you knew you were or not. More sleuthing awaits for us in a bit.
    Be safe!!!

Teche, Largefry, altojack and 8 others like this.
  20. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.