Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to add to LVD being manipulative and IMO-pre-planning CV's murder to make it Pre-Meditated murder.
MG questions LVD as to why she is going back to CV ?
LVD replies that she was told by The Lord aka Chado Daybell, that she needed to get CV's Finances in order.
FINANCES = LIFE INSURANCE POLICY *** IMO
LVD changed the PW to CV's online life insurance log in- as I am sure she was trying to get into the policy to be sure SHE is the beneficiary.
She planned on having Axc at the house that morning when CV came over.
IMO-she only went back to CV to check on the policy and continued on with plans to murder him.= Pre-Meditated. IMO

Is it too late for Arizona to file any charges?

Well, I'm not prepared to offer a specific theory with names, but I'll make some observations about what one might look like.

First, anyone who has experience with clandestine operations, like running an agent in the field or an informant in the middle of a criminal conspiracy, will be able to tell any number of stories just like those you mentioned. The agent runner may be skilled in the dark arts, but the agents are very often doofuses. As a general rule, strong, competent, self-assured individuals don't get easily manipulated into betraying their country or their friends. So the fact that those "on the point" are clumsy is not evidence that they are free from manipulation.

Second, what was the higher purpose? My guess is a it was a million bucks to spend on some organizational purpose.

So (still guessing) imagine that a clandestine or semi-clandestine organization somehow ran across a pack of easily manipulated doofuses and whackos (Chad, Lori and Alex, plus hangers-on) who had close access to an attractive target (poor, tragic Charles). And (still guessing) this organization planned a nice clean assassination attempt in January, it misfired, and (as can happen when running a pack of doofuses) the op began to run out of control. But the objective remained, at least through October. Assuming (still guessing) that the organization is seriously scary, the pack was frightened into trying again and succeeded in a sloppy and unprofitable assassination in July. Still scared, the pack tries again with Brandon in October, and fails again. By late October they've murdered the children in an attempt at self-preservation and Tammy to raise money, but all that generated way too much risk of discovery (final guess) for the organization and they pulled out, leaving us where we are, which is with what looks like an isolated group with too many loose ends.
I highly doubt Lori would share Charles' life insurance money with some organization (unless she and Chad were it). If there was a wider conspiracy, life insurance schemes would be more common and there would probably be more dead spouses by now. IMO killing children doesn't make sense in this scheme.

Looking at his Twitter made my head hurt!
Right?? I would not want an attorney I hired to just spout off like he does, especially with such a high-profile case! Good attorneys are discrete and professional. I'd be half afraid he'd carelessly compromise my case. But then again I don't need to worry about this BECAUSE I'D NEVER MURDER MY CHILDREN. Or anyone, for that matter.

Is it too late for Arizona to file any charges?
I believe Arizona LE are still looking into CV death.
IIRC, AxC found out that LE was going to take another look into CV death, plus he found out MG was going to go talk to LE, plus TD body being exhumed.
I am guessing these reasons are why he is now dead, IMO

That's my memory also. Here it is on a map: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

I'm using the little Google figure to walk around the Upper Basin loop. This looks to me like the spot: خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

I think AC and the kids were standing back where the people are standing خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Unfortunately the Google figure doesn't go back there. I think Alex is near the corner and JJ is standing on the lower rail of the fence. That would mean whoever took the picture is probably standing on the boardwalk where it comes down the hill. Probably about where the railings are in this photo خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Note the people on the walkway atop the cliff across the stream, just as in the released photo.

I think. Does it look right to you?
Yep. Well done. I have to say that Google has revolutionized my field of work. Back in the 90's I paid a bunch of money for a subscription to an aerial service limited to a few areas in California. SO much data available now for free. Amazing.

I highly doubt Lori would share Charles' life insurance money with some organization (unless she and Chad were it). If there was a wider conspiracy, life insurance schemes would be more common and there would probably be more dead spouses by now. IMO killing children doesn't make sense in this scheme.

Agreed on both points, and I should have noted that the "pack" would have to buy into the objectives of the wider conspiracy for the (hypothetical) scheme to be plausible. A couple of responses to your second point: we don't know how many life insurance schemes may have succeeded, and this may be the organization's first try. I think the scheme had spun out of control sometime after Charles was murdered and then it was indeed true that the murder of the children didn't make sense in the context of the (hypothetical) scheme. To use another tradecraft term, Lori had "left the reservation." Her fear of being exposed as a participant in Charles's murder and her vicious desire to hurt the Woodcocks caused her to initiate a wholly unnecessary tragedy.

Being in the industry, I've noted that most professional drivers will do back in parking, Thanks
I’m wondering if you happen to know anything about how often you have to update your CDL license, and or if you have to have a physical to do that?

With the marriage license and certificate I was able to see I think a CDL license was shown with a date and I’m wondering how long it would’ve been valid?

This is pure conjecture on my part based on what little we know: I think he did it, possibly at Lori's request, based solely on her descriptions of the children and their daily activities. He wouldn't have had any opportunity to observe them himself other than maybe incidental interaction. This was a guy actively trying to impress Lori, to establish control and influence her behavior. I'm sure he couched it in psychic visions and revelations when speaking to her but strongly believe he made it all up as he went along. I think this is where the comments folks are making about them being the perfect toxic duo are spot on. Lori by herself might only have been guilty of orchestrating CV's death. Had she not met Chad, that might even have been the end of her capital crimes. Who knows? But adding Chad to the equation? Not good. In his attempt to live out his control fantasies, to assert his power and sexual aggression, using techniques he had been honing for a while on other women, he was throwing gasoline on a brush fire (Lori's disorder, whatever that is) and turning it into a forest fire of manic, murderous calamity... and continued enabling all the way up to her arrest, as far as we know.
BBM. It was Chad who declared Charles a zombie. The evil spirit Nick Schneider aka Ned Snyder was a result of Chad's imagination. Without listening to Chad, Lori wouldn't have necessarily killed anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim