Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if multiple burns were subsequently performed with wood, trash, and animal bones.......those larger pieces that escaped burial would at least be harder to find, I would think. IMO

ETA: I imagine Tammy's bedding and personal affects.

I know the neighbors have said that bonfires were not noted to in the Daybell backyard before the death of Tammy, but apparently there was at least one other bonfire.

Around here there are still those who take care of their own household trash with burn barrels and the subsequent burying of what remains - glass or tin, things that would not burn. Out in the country on the farms, that always has been how trash was disposed of.

We do know that AC's phone pinged around the fire pit, and we know about Chad's text to Tammy the same day, but we do not know if Chad's phone pinged at the burn pit, yet.

Therefore, it remains in the realm of possibility that Chad only granted AC permission for the burning and burial of household trash, things leftover from moving out of the apartments, or "old food" left in the freezer or refrigerator. That would also explain AC's visit the day before, to gain permission to do that. Just pondering!

But clearly we know that Charles had many flaw with money, partners, money management etc. But we still feel the goodness in him.
I feel this way about both Joe and Charles... because I feel the source of a great deal of their angst came from our one and only.

I wonder if Annie and Kay ever discussed their brothers in the way we are.

I'm willing to just believe Colby about JR.

People are inconsistent. We all know people who are both capable of being good people and have profound flaws. Plus being in insane circumstances and trying very hard to make them not insane is a recipe for crazymaking. I would fully expect any of Lori's spouses would qualify for people who are in deep crazymaking territory and have waved it off with usual guy talk about how crazy women are in bed makes it okay. Har har. This form of collective diminishment of the dangers of staying and trying to work on this can and does effect men too.

Sorry is a double post...Annie Cushing (Tylee's Aunt) VIDEOS in link

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1276975234936160256
Working on my next story time, featuring
@ChandlerPolice
. But this deserves its own tweet. #TyleeRyan wasn't included in the welfare check because Det Moffat didn't think she was minor enough. She never made it to her 17th birthday. Even if she had, minor is < 18. #lorivallow
rsbm

I don't get this. Det Moffat is working on Charles' case, out of Chandler PD. It was Gilbert PD who contacted Rexburg PD about the welfare check for JJ, after Kay contacted them.

ref Page 2 clause 3 of the probable cause affidavit for LV. 02/18/2020 Affidavit of Probable Cause

Also I recall seeing something about them finding out about Tylee when they went to get JJ's medical records. I need to look that one up to refresh my memory.

Last edited:
A few hours ago Annie implied there is no evidence that Tylee was dismembered.
https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1277045993050181633?s=20
I'm confused.

Actually, that is not what the twitter said. Moo There were two statements, and we don't know which she was speaking to in that tweet.

I think a lot of us are very upset about the statement from Nate. Either he knows that Tylee was dismembered after death but prior to burning is very upsetting.

And I think the reason so many back and forths is that Nate is not clarifying.

I thought better of Nate... but perhaps a reason he is keeping quiet.

If he knows that Tylee was indeed dismembered prior to burning... I'll give him a pass.

If he is letting this go on and on and on and on as to so many asking him MOO if he has infor that dismemberment was done PRIOR to burning... My opinion on Nate just went down. SMH that he knows this is going on as to discussion that the body was dismembered after death but before the fire.. and KNOWS it from so much feedback... SMH... that he isn't correcting...

or...

he knows.. and is standing by it.

If later, it doesn't come true that Nate has inside info that the dismemberment was indeed before the fire, after death... I'm NOT happy with Nate for continuing this.

MOO

MOO

Last edited:
Imo other than people he knew from his neighborhood or ward or those who followed/read his books he really wasn’t well known. He might have had books but he certainly wasn’t a popular author (I am an avid reader of all genres but didn’t hear of him until this case). All jmo

There was a large LDS bookstore here. Some of his books were there. I remember them specifically along with JM's because they hit me wrong. It wasn't because they were LDS influenced either as one of my favourite authours is LDS and some of his series are very much influenced by it. (Orson Scott Card)

The presence of these books made me uneasy and wonder about the value system that lead to them. However the bookstore went under - the audience was too small likely.

Dismemberment - I think we should take Chad's words at face value.

Last edited:
IMO the firepit was emptied after they burned (or attempted to burn) the body. Multiple big bonfires were reported by neighbors after Tammy's death and in spring. I doubt there was much evidence left from 9/9.

Oh my, makes sense. I still recall Dr. Arpad Vass and the body farm from Tennesee during the Caylee Anthony trial.

I have a question and if I'm not allowed to ask it -- please delete this post. I admit to not having had time to read all threads completely so perhaps this was addressed and I just missed it. I'm wondering about JJ. Recently, a poster said someone (CV?) tried to keep him a secret for his first couple of years?

Also, the media has said Kay is JJ's grandmother, but Charles is Kay's brother, right? Or, am I wrong on that? So, wouldn't Kay be JJ's aunt? I can't wrap my head around that. It's like there's a mystery that surrounds JJ but no one knows what it is.

I could be 100% wrong, however. JMOO
Biological grandma. Her brother, his uncle adopted him. I doubt jj called her his aunt tho. No mystery. At the time, his birth parents were not capable of raising him.

rsbm

I don't get this. Det Moffat is working on Charles' case, out of Chandler PD. It was Gilbert PD who contacted Rexburg PD about the welfare check for JJ, after Kay contacted them.

ref Page 2 clause 3 of the probable cause affidavit for LV. 02/18/2020 Affidavit of Probable Cause

Also I recall seeing something about them finding out about Tylee when they went to get JJ's medical records. I need to look that one up to refresh my memory.
Yes, December 6th (Gilbert PD):-

When the officer arrived at the medical office, investigators initially only planned to gather records for JJ, according to the police report. Just before police left, an employee informed the officer that his sister was also a patient.

“She (the employee) inquired if she should prepare those records as well for a separate warrant,” the officer wrote.

The officer spoke with a detective who decided to also obtain the records of the sister, believed to be Tylee, with a search warrant. The officer returned to Gilbert Pediatrics, retrieved the records and submitted them as evidence.

Here's what evidence police are looking for in connection to missing Rexburg kids | East Idaho News

His middle son and his spouse are students there!
Thank you. I was wondering about that. My opinion, part of the interest was from Lori who never went to college. It might have made her feel cool to hang out on campus. Chad's fantasy thing with the cheerleader works better at a school setting. Throw in his interest in his interest with the Biggest Loser contestant...he may have been working on his own physical makeover already. I don't know why I bother trying to figure out their decision making though..they have no moral compass, not even within their own weird moral code. Jmo

When the officer arrived at the medical office, investigators initially only planned to gather records for JJ, according to the police report. Just before police left, an employee informed the officer that his sister was also a patient.

“She (the employee) inquired if she should prepare those records as well for a separate warrant,” the officer wrote.

The officer spoke with a detective who decided to also obtain the records of the sister, believed to be Tylee, with a search warrant. The officer returned to Gilbert Pediatrics, retrieved the records and submitted them as evidence.

Here's what evidence police are looking for in connection to missing Rexburg kids | East Idaho News
Thank heaven for that employee! Lori really did a masterful job at keeping Tylee out of society. Tragic! Moo

There was a large LDS bookstore here. Some of his books were there. I remember them specifically along with JM's because they hit me wrong. It wasn't because they were LDS influenced either as one of my favourite authours is LDS and some of his series are very much influenced by it. (Orson Scott Card)

The presence of these books made me uneasy and wonder about the value system that lead to them. However the bookstore went under - the audience was too small likely.

Dismemberment - I think we should take Chad's words at face value.

Orson Scott Card is LDS?! I had no idea!
I am a school librarian just like Tammy (love her Pete the cat t-shirt) so now I 'have to' research who else is LDS from well known authors, thank you for the info!

Edit: Quick Google results and I am SO surprised!

Last edited:

Annie is on to something with all the screw ups in 2 police departments in AZ. MOO

I know the neighbors have said that bonfires were not noted to in the Daybell backyard before the death of Tammy, but apparently there was at least one other bonfire.

Around here there are still those who take care of their own household trash with burn barrels and the subsequent burying of what remains - glass or tin, things that would not burn. Out in the country on the farms, that always has been how trash was disposed of.

We do know that AC's phone pinged around the fire pit, and we know about Chad's text to Tammy the same day, but we do not know if Chad's phone pinged at the burn pit, yet.

Therefore, it remains in the realm of possibility that Chad only granted AC permission for the burning and burial of household trash, things leftover from moving out of the apartments, or "old food" left in the freezer or refrigerator. That would also explain AC's visit the day before, to gain permission to do that. Just pondering!
If that were the case, Chad would have no reason to take off in his car once body parts were discovered. He'd have been better off pretending he was astonished by what they found on his property. Of course, at that time Chad didn't know about the phone pings. All he saw was LE swooping down and zeroing in right on the spots.

Years ago I had a girlfriend. She and her husband had not lived together for several years, but were still married. They cheated on each other, but kept it from each other.

She was meeting a boyfriend at a park, when a photographer for the local paper thought they looked so sweet walking on the flower garden path holding hands, that he snapped their photo from the back. Still totally recognizable, and one of the funnier things I've ever seen in the paper!

Ouch! Did that end in divorce?

I'm willing to just believe Colby about JR.

People are inconsistent. We all know people who are both capable of being good people and have profound flaws. Plus being in insane circumstances and trying very hard to make them not insane is a recipe for crazymaking. I would fully expect any of Lori's spouses would qualify for people who are in deep crazymaking territory and have waved it off with usual guy talk about how crazy women are in bed makes it okay. Har har. This form of collective diminishment of the dangers of staying and trying to work on this can and does effect men too.

I give little substance to Colby's accusation as it would've been investigated and surely used in court during their custody fight yet he was still awarded full custody. I chalk it up more to Lori planting accusations and memories to help her win the custody fight and Colby being a victim of her games.

Years ago I had a girlfriend. She and her husband had not lived together for several years, but were still married. They cheated on each other, but kept it from each other.

She was meeting a boyfriend at a park, when a photographer for the local paper thought they looked so sweet walking on the flower garden path holding hands, that he snapped their photo from the back. Still totally recognizable, and one of the funnier things I've ever seen in the paper!

Scratching my head, but I recall that... but I can't recall specifics! Yep.

I think it happens more than we know.. as the same exact thing happened with one of my gal friends! His pic was in the paper at a waterfall in South Carolina! with his mistress!!! (He/your friend didn't live in Seneca/Walhalla SC did they.. or nearby? lol)

Last edited:

I think it happens more than we know.. as the same exact think happened with one of my gal friends! His pic was in the paper at a waterfall in South Carolina! with his mistress!!! (He/your friend didn't live in Seneca SC did they.. or nearby? lol)

No, no place close to SC! Ha!

If that were the case, Chad would have no reason to take off in his car once body parts were discovered. He'd have been better off pretending he was astonished by what they found on his property. Of course, at that time Chad didn't know about the phone pings. All he saw was LE swooping down and zeroing in right on the spots.
Exactly! His admission of guilt was when he got caught w/hand in cookie jar he takes off (driving like a bat out of h*ll) & with crumbs on his face, shirt & hands. "Chad Freaking Daybell". His moment in Infamy shall always be remembered - guess he did gain a following (since we are all here).

I think it happens more than we know.. as the same exact think happened with one of my gal friends! His pic was in the paper at a waterfall in South Carolina! with his mistress!!! (He/your friend didn't live in Seneca/Walhalla SC did they.. or nearby? lol)
Holy schnikes! This happening twice in 2 different places should be a warning to all. Now there are cameras everywhere - who knows if you might end up in someone's vacation picture posted on fb (like the FBI was looking for in YNP).
Note to self- don't meet up w/hookups anywhere.
imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member