Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but it prolongs the process. Just like AC leaving AZ before any investigation could be made into the death of CV. Things get lost in paperwork and are no longer a top priority. A new jurisdiction has to begin all over again.

JMO
Absolutely. That was the pattern. When the heat from LE started to get too close, pickup and run far away.

Even CD was trying to drive away when LE pulled him over and arrested him during the searching and finding of the children in his yard.

When they went to Hawaii to get married I was afraid they were about to fly away even further. Like to a country that had no extradiction treaty with the US.

I am so glad they are behind bars and the bail is too large for them to get out.

Exactly! His admission of guilt was when he got caught w/hand in cookie jar he takes off (driving like a bat out of h*ll) & with crumbs on his face, shirt & hands. "Chad Freaking Daybell". His moment in Infamy shall always be remembered - guess he did gain a following (since we are all here).

My question would be was CD asked to stay around for the several hours that it took to find what they were looking for? Did he decide to do that just in case there were questions? He was not, at that point, under arrest; therefore free to go, I would think. I don't know how a search warrant works, if you are required to stay while they search? Maybe you are. JMO

As if killing children isn't "heinous" enough. And it was so impossibly senseless. It seems like the Woodcocks would have taken both kids in a heartbeat.

Lori could be living her happy life with Chad. No Social Security checks. It was all about money.

Money. No cult.

Yes, December 6th (Gilbert PD):-

When the officer arrived at the medical office, investigators initially only planned to gather records for JJ, according to the police report. Just before police left, an employee informed the officer that his sister was also a patient.

“She (the employee) inquired if she should prepare those records as well for a separate warrant,” the officer wrote.

The officer spoke with a detective who decided to also obtain the records of the sister, believed to be Tylee, with a search warrant. The officer returned to Gilbert Pediatrics, retrieved the records and submitted them as evidence.

Here's what evidence police are looking for in connection to missing Rexburg kids | East Idaho News

I had missed that on the timeline, thanks.

@Tortoise

If that were the case, Chad would have no reason to take off in his car once body parts were discovered. He'd have been better off pretending he was astonished by what they found on his property. Of course, at that time Chad didn't know about the phone pings. All he saw was LE swooping down and zeroing in right on the spots.

Yes, that is one think I would agree with. That Tammy's sister did NOT tell Chad that she spoke with FBI to their conversation leading up to the dig.

Interesting little analysis here of who Lori and Chad told about their plan to move to Hawaii -

(Note IP and MBP claim they met for the first time on Nov 20th, and as we know Lori and Chad got out of Dodge on the night of Nov 26th.)

So starting with IP's document -

"I didn't give them much thought as they said they were planning on taking off and that I'd be taking the reigns concerning care of Melani. They said they'd be going to Hawaii and invited me to come visit some time."

MBP's interview with Keith Morrison which aired 1st May 2020:

KM: Melani also didn’t see a problem with what happened the day after the welfare check, when the cops returned to Lori’s place with a search warrant only to find that Chad and Lori had quite suddenly left town.

MBP: I heard that was planned, um, the move before uh Rexburg police came by to even do the check, so I don’t think it was you know a sudden move.

KM: It doesn’t look good.

MBP: I think it was planned that they were already going there.

MBP's interview with Nate Eaton 9th May 2020:

MBP: Lori and Chad had left probably right around when I was going down to Arizona. They packed up and left, and I think it was a planned move. It wasn’t last minute because they had talked about moving to Hawaii at some point. They told Ian when they met, ‘You’ll have to come visit us in Hawaii sometime.'

So IP met Lori and Chad, in those first 6 days, without MBP being there. It doesn't fit. Where and why would he have met them? This doesn't sound like a casual outdoor conversation between neighbors, especially on a cold November day. Why would they know he would be around to take care of MBP? MBP and IP hadn't yet prayed together to find out if they should get married until Thanksgiving, apparently. Why would Lori and Chad extend an invitation to Hawaii to a stranger? I think money could have been involved.

MOO

Last edited:
If that were the case, Chad would have no reason to take off in his car once body parts were discovered. He'd have been better off pretending he was astonished by what they found on his property. Of course, at that time Chad didn't know about the phone pings. All he saw was LE swooping down and zeroing in right on the spots.
I think JJ's remains were found first (next to a pond at the back of the property) and they weren't burned.

My question would be was CD asked to stay around for the several hours that it took to find what they were looking for? Did he decide to do that just in case there were questions? He was not, at that point, under arrest; therefore free to go, I would think. I don't know how a search warrant works, if you are required to stay while they search? Maybe you are. JMO
I understood it that Chad was given the option to stay inside the home but would be accompanied everywhere, including the bathroom. He chose to leave the house. He got in his car and sat until they found what they were looking for and Chad fled. I sense however that had he left in the car initially, they still would be following him or tracking him. They knew that something was going down and would not risk losing him to either flee or commit suicide. JMO

So IP met Lori and Chad, in those first 6 days, without MBP being there. It doesn't fit. Where and why would he have met them? This doesn't sound like a casual outdoor conversation between neighbors, especially on a cold November day. Why would they know he would be around to take care of MBP? MBP and IP hadn't yet prayed together to find out if they should get married until Thanksgiving, apparently. Why would Lori and Chad extend an invitation to Hawaii to a stranger? I think money could have been involved. MOO
RSBBM
I can't recall why MBP wasn't there, could you please give more details, can't find in the timeline?
IMO If she met IP on 11/20, and married on 11/30, she could introduce him to LV and CD during those first 5 days (on 11/23-24 for instance). It's really really weird, I agree (as well as marrying in 10 days), but possible nevertheless?
ETA: Do you conclude that based on MBP's "I've heard"? I think it's just her way of phrasing her thoughts

I give little substance to Colby's accusation as it would've been investigated and surely used in court during their custody fight yet he was still awarded full custody. I chalk it up more to Lori planting accusations and memories to help her win the custody fight and Colby being a victim of her games.
Colby is an adult and IMO would know if what happened to him as a child constitutes as sexual abuse. He doesn't gain anything from the admission.

RSBBM
I can't recall why MBP wasn't there, could you please give more details, can't find in the timeline?
IMO If she met IP on 11/20, and married on 11/30, she could introduce him to LV and CD during those first 5 days (on 11/23-24 for instance). It's really really weird, I agree (as well as marrying in 10 days), but possible nevertheless?
The timeline hasn't got the family interviews in it yet. But neither of them explain why she wasn't there anyway. That is the only information on it.

IP's document Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

I understood it that Chad was given the option to stay inside the home but would be accompanied everywhere, including the bathroom. He chose to leave the house. He got in his car and sat until they found what they were looking for and Chad fled. I sense however that had he left in the car initially, they still would be following him or tracking him. They knew that something was going down and would not risk losing him to either flee or commit suicide. JMO

If he couldn't go to the bathroom by himself, why would he be allowed to sit in the car by himself? And leave his property to drive (?) across the road to his daughter's? Seems like someone should have been with him in his car if he can't even go to the bathroom by himself. JMO

The timeline hasn't got the family interviews in it yet. But neither of them explain why she wasn't there anyway. That is the only information on it.

IP's document Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
Yes, I remember both this document and the interviews, but did not get the impression from the wording that MBP wasn't there when IP and CD/LV met.
So I wonder if you base your idea that MBP wasn't there on her words "I think", "I heard"?
To me this sounds just like her way of phrasing the sentences MOO

Yes, I remember both this document and the interviews, but did not get the impression from the wording that MBP wasn't there when IP and CD/LV met.
So I wonder if you base your idea that MBP wasn't there on her words "I think", "I heard"?
To me this sounds just like her way of phrasing the sentences MOO
She says they told Ian when they met.

And I don't think 'I've heard' is a way of phrasing something you heard directly. JMO

It is sad that no one missed Tylee, and they may have gotten away with this if it wasn't for the diligence of JJ's grandparents. Very sad.
Colby was also getting suspicious after Tylee's birthday when Tylee would not speak to him on the phone. Lori made bizarre excuses to avoid it. Her texts were also not typical of Tlyee. Lori still sent him money twice in October. Colby didn't even know where they were.

Interesting little analysis here of who Lori and Chad told about their plan to move to Hawaii -

(Note IP and MBP claim they met for the first time on Nov 20th, and as we know Lori and Chad got out of Dodge on the night of Nov 26th.)

So starting with IP's document -

"I didn't give them much thought as they said they were planning on taking off and that I'd be taking the reigns concerning care of Melani. They said they'd be going to Hawaii and invited me to come visit some time."

MBP's interview with Keith Morrison which aired 1st May 2020:

KM: Melani also didn’t see a problem with what happened the day after the welfare check, when the cops returned to Lori’s place with a search warrant only to find that Chad and Lori had quite suddenly left town.

MBP: I heard that was planned, um, the move before uh Rexburg police came by to even do the check, so I don’t think it was you know a sudden move.

KM: It doesn’t look good.

MBP: I think it was planned that they were already going there.

MBP's interview with Nate Eaton 9th May 2020:

MBP: Lori and Chad had left probably right around when I was going down to Arizona. They packed up and left, and I think it was a planned move. It wasn’t last minute because they had talked about moving to Hawaii at some point. They told Ian when they met, ‘You’ll have to come visit us in Hawaii sometime.'

So IP met Lori and Chad, in those first 6 days, without MBP being there. It doesn't fit. Where and why would he have met them? This doesn't sound like a casual outdoor conversation between neighbors, especially on a cold November day. Why would they know he would be around to take care of MBP? MBP and IP hadn't yet prayed together to find out if they should get married until Thanksgiving, apparently. Why would Lori and Chad extend an invitation to Hawaii to a stranger? I think money could have been involved.

MOO
Wasn't there a part somewhere where MBP told IP that they could use a portal to visit Lori and Chad in Hawaii?

She says they told Ian when they met.

And I don't think 'I've heard' is a way of phrasing something you heard directly. JMO
Well, yes, that's weird, but if they met 4-5 days into their long-lasting :D 10-day relationship (*before marriage), they could consider him as a very serious candidate for "taking reigns over" :D Those are not ordinary people IMO
But I get your point :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member