Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this was not the outcome any of us wanted, but I think deep down we all knew. My thoughts and prayers go out to her loved ones.

I wonder if possibly some of her clothing might have been scattered by animal activity and this is what TM & co found last week?

Well, this was not the outcome any of us wanted, but I think deep down we all knew. My thoughts and prayers go out to her loved ones.

I wonder if possibly some of her clothing might have been scattered by animal activity and this is what TM & co found last week?
I think that’s very likely. Something compelling brought them there, and Tim Miller expressed optimism that items they recovered may belong to her.

Clothing would fit the bill.

I think that’s very likely. Something compelling brought them there, and Tim Miller expressed optimism that items they recovered may belong to her.

Clothing would fit the bill.
Wasn’t it a tip that brought Tim there last week?

I’m trying to remember, but I think that’s what he said on the Nancy Grace podcast today. I need to re-listen to that.

Wasn’t it a tip that brought Tim there last week?

I’m trying to remember, but I think that’s what he said on the Nancy Grace podcast today. I need to re-listen to that.

He said something to the effect of “there is a reason we are searching every place we are searching.”

So a tip, phone records; something.

My hope is that they have a suspect, and they are following his digital trail. Something like that could give them a great deal of confidence that a particular area is of interest.

If true, we’d see an arrest sooner, rather than later. Vanessa’s body would the lynchpin.

There's something puzzling going on because the impression I get is that there are two new discoveries, not one. One might expect the earlier reports to be the same thing, but there were a lot of witness accounts on SM and even live video which indicated the initial report might be more of Morales' remains and right near the spot his remains were first recovered.

But this appears to be close but not at the same spot.

It's confusing because the initial report was saying 3400 block (vs 3200). I looked on Google Earth and the two possible areas are very close and joined by a dirt road. I haven't tried to figure out where this location today is, though.

I guess we just need to wait to hear the confirmed details.
Zoriah, Morales remains were found in the 3200 block of Florence Rd. in Killeen. This past Saturday more bones were found in the 3400 block of that same area and were sent to the lab in Dallas to determine what/who they belong to. Haven't heard anything else about it, guess still at lab or no info being released. So much going on around here hardly can keep up.

I am impatient. I feel that investigators must have a prime suspect, and it is probably someone who has a history of using a position of authority to get away with harassing and/or assaulting young women.

Now that Vanessa has been found, person that did this is in a desperate situation. Let’s not give him time to go nuts and become an active shooter or even kill himself.

I hope that the killer is in a small, uncomfortable room right now, trying not to look guilty while investigators take a break to watch him squirm while he waits.

MOO

I am impatient. I feel that investigators must have a prime suspect, and it is probably someone who has a history of using a position of authority to get away with harassing and/or assaulting young women.

Now that Vanessa has been found, person that did this is in a desperate situation. Let’s not give him time to go nuts and become an active shooter or even kill himself.

I hope that the killer is in a small, uncomfortable room right now, trying not to look guilty while investigators take a break to watch him squirm while he waits].

Yes, i agree! My thinking has gone down that path as well. They better watch closely and arrest the moment they can.

I hope that the killer is in a small, uncomfortable room right now, trying not to look guilty while investigators take a break to watch him squirm while he waits.

MOO
I've seen 3 names but I won't dare list them because I don't know who is responsible. But 2 of them named have very high rank while the other is supposedly the Arms Room NCO, her supervisor. Where I saw this they're saying 4 people are involved, but I really don't know....I'm only referring to what I saw and read....No telling who is involved if they went thru the means they did....Folks don't cover up for low enlisted NCO's for something like this....I've never seen it anyway. Hopefully they put whoever is responsible on full blast soon, but I think the Ft. Top leadership is probably worried about the fallout it will receive if it's these high ranking folks. One thing for sure...A lot of people will be relieved of duty for this and rightfully so.

I am digging into this. I was born Brat ( Army) I have lots of friends and family ties. This is much more than we think. I was young and knew about the base. I will be reading and following this thread closely. I am heartbroken by how long this base has been negativity spoken of . I am relieved that the world is standing up about the??? Of the missing/deceased/AWOL. This is close to my heart, I will be getting information on this. I don't know what to say really. My Grandfather, Father, uncles, cousins, child, husband were or are Military. I hear people cutting the Military down in general. I can't help but say My family and friends fought for your rights to have freedom of speech. They put their lives on the and was willing to die for your rights and freedoms. Not all of Military are involved . Their are bad apples everywhere in life, but that don't mean that all of them are. I will get the information I I find to someone to share with ya'll. I respect the Men and Women In Uniform. Now days if you get into legal trouble the courts give you a chance to Join the service or do jail time. Some go in the service and thrive and make a good life for themselves. I got to stop writing to close to my heart. I want to rant about what I know but I know better
Where is it that they give you the chance to join the military rather than jail time?

So Im wondering now, if the initial reports about last cell phone ping in Belton were actually correct but then redacted to preserve evidence?
The Army’s FAQ page has been updated, but I’m almost positive they specifically said that the Belton ping information was false.

I don’t see the harm in them admitting it, and I definitely don’t see them lying about it in a press release. If anything, they’d just refuse to answer that.

I think something else guided them there.

Where is it that they give you the chance to join the military rather than jail time?
Judges will give some the option if they're not per se bad trouble makers, first time offenders that committed some type of misdemeanor. I knew someone from LA. that enlisted like that; "said the Judge" told them to enlist or go to jail. Personally, I think crime picked up in the Military when they started to enlist felons during 9-11. They needed bodies to deploy.

Miller said the remains were found in a shallow grave about 100 feet from the Leon River, a short distance from where searchers found another missing soldier, Gregory Wedel-Morales, on June 19. He said the remains found Tuesday had been concealed “to the point where nobody could see it.”

Remains of Vanessa Guillen likely found near Fort Hood, search leader says

This very small distance between them bothers me

Local here. It’s not a small difference between where Gregory was and where the remains that could be Vanessa were found. It’s a good 20 miles or so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member