Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't 4/22 her day off? A person is not required to "report" on their day off. She would have been reported as "day off" by her platoon leadership in the morning.
A knowledgeable member with military experience related that supply is an exception to any usual duty formats.

Ranking soldiers in supply, even if of low rank, can summon anybody in the unit at any time to account for a sensitive piece of equipment that they have been issued. That summons carries the same weight as if it were issued the unit commander.

The knowledgeable member also related that supply personnel have this authority because the commander has ultimately signed for every piece of sensitive equipment in the unit.

I suspect that an armorer can also be summoned by a more senior armorer at any time to assist in locating sensitive equipment, say a weapon. This yields a strong possibility that Robinson contacted VG and related that a weapon was unaccounted for.

He then summoned her to help in tracking it down. Or, related that Sgt. "S" had ordered her to be summoned etc. In either case, the victim responds as she is familiar with the summoning ability and knows that weapons are especially sensitive and must be accounted for immediately.

A knowledgeable member with military experience related that supply is an exception to any usual duty formats.

Ranking soldiers in supply, even if of low rank, can summon anybody in the unit at any time to account for a sensitive piece of equipment that they have been issued. That summons carries the same weight as if it were issued the unit commander.

The knowledgeable member also related that supply personnel have this authority because the commander has ultimately signed for every piece of sensitive equipment in the unit.

I suspect that an armorer can also be summoned by a more senior armorer at any time to assist in locating sensitive equipment, say a weapon. This yields a strong possibility that Robinson contacted VG and related that a weapon was unaccounted for.

He then summoned her to help in tracking it down. Or, related that Sgt. "S" had ordered her to be summoned etc. In either case, the victim responds as she is familiar with the summoning ability and knows that weapons are especially sensitive and must be accounted for immediately.

MOO the weapons summons was a ruse to get her in a vulnerable position.

I wonder why the FBI evidence team was not called in when Tim M. found VGs items burned in a fire pit?

CID doesn't look to have an equivalent team.

Considering that this is also the purview of outside of Federal/Ft. Hood investigation into the other woman, I would have thought also that the FBI and the locals (who I thought were there in the videos) would have collected also. What ever did happen to such? Did another agency take it or did Tim walk away without follow up to local LE or FBI?

MOO He almost did get away with it. A lot of effort and consent pressure then couple of things broke VGs way so she could get home.

True...that’s why I said it with sarcasm and that this case has stunk from the beginning. There was, MOO, a huge cover up going on from the very beginning. I, like many others on here, find it hard to believe that a military base in post 911 times doesn’t have cameras on every inch of space in that base...especially the armory. Were the cameras or the film tampered with? Who knows? If they were then it definitely goes beyond this guy. He probably would not have had access to security tapes. I have a sick feeling we’re going to be hearing from the military, after their ‘investigation’ is over, that the video from that day got mysteriously deleted or some such thing. I anxiously await the military’s investigation report. This is all my opinion only and speculation of course.

I don’t post often on here but I have been a member for years and come every day to read multiple threads. I, like many others, do research trying to connect the missing with the unidentified deceased so we can bring these people home and so those unidentified can have their names restored. I go through the missing persons database from the beginning to the end and then start over. I’ve noticed several ‘trends’ if you may and one of the most disturbing is the huge increase in the amount of Hispanic, Latina and Native American women and girls that have gone missing in the last decade. Often times there is little to no information to be had about their disappearance and no MSM or SM pays attention. Often family members are at a loss at what to do with little to no guidance from authorities. The case information on these women and girls usually always reads something like this - ‘Last seen on ****. Never seen again. Little to no information available.’ That’s it. Hundreds of them. Luckily there are a couple of new organizations that are trying to address this issue. It seems in almost any missing person case it is the family that have to keep their loved ones story out there. That’s why I for one am grateful for sites like Websleuths, Doe Network and Charley Project just to name a few that are run independent of government by dedicated people.

All opinions and speculation are my own.

The news articles are confusing. Some state she was a former soldier and other that she was stationed at Fort Hood. And according to some SM this person never met VG in person.

I don't know if it can be posted here?

MOO JMO

There was a MSM link here way back about her death and how she was activist for Vanessa. I cannot find, perhaps in media thread?

LE has the phone trails but who know if texts and pings will be shared with the public before trial of CA.
MOO is VG confronted him about the harassment and stalking, telling him she would file an official complaint. A heated argument ensued in which she threw out that she also knew he was dating CA, who is still officially a married woman (I’m not sure about her marital status) which is against military rules. He killed her in a rage and then got CA to help him with VG’s body and a cover story. MOO is judging by CA’s SM, she was looking for trouble, literally, so it didn’t take much persuasion there.

Again, JMO

If true and the killer didn’t summon her then someone else is involved IMO
I sometimes think that maybe someone said he’d vouch for him, while he got her in that room. It sounds crazy, but it happens. He may not have planned on killing her. Maybe she put up a real fight, and he went into a rage. Although she was tiny, she was a weight lifter. Her legs were very strong, and he could’ve lost it while she was resisting. It’s a horrible thought to visualize things like this, but I don’t think she went down without a fight.

like Massguy said, he may have told CA that story to get her to assist.

Also, I find it hard to see that she was solely his GF. According to her SM, she posted provocative pics, pics of only her, put that she was interested in sugar daddies, etc. As a mil spouse, the ONLY reason I see her being motivated to help, was that if VG talked(whether it was true or not), CA would lose her Tricare, benefits, money(from his job), etc. She would lose that dependent status(what we call “dependas”). It’s insane, but women like these, will do anything for that status. It’s the only reason I see her being motivated to help. JMO

Last edited:
Guy sounds like a real control freak (Edit: Information in the article has not been confirmed):

Calumet City Soldier Aaron David Robinson Was Main Suspect In Murder Of Fellow Soldier Vanessa Guillen

Aaron David Robinson, 20, died by suicide Wednesday morning as investigators were closing in.

The Calumet City native entered the Army in October 2017 and was a combat engineer.

Guillen’s family said she planned to file a harassment complaint against Robinson, said Robinson became enraged when she told him and killed her a day before she planned to do it.

I know 20/20 hindsight is worthless after such an unbelivable cruel murderer took Vanessa's beautiful life from her, but when reading this I wanted to tell her. ' No! No! Vanessa please don't ever tell your worst enemy your game plan.' :(

Jmho

Hi! I think @oviedo was asking about a different soldier.

DS' story is curious though... His phone pinged a tower in his hometown and he was declared AWOL, when in fact “The whole time he was laying in the woods (...)" at Fort Hood!

MOO JMO

Yup, i just realized that. I went back too far in time with Dakota. But yes, his case is not straightforward either. MOO.

Thank you

Rest In Power: Demanding Justice for Vanessa Guillen
Snipped
More questions surrounding Guillen’s case have surfaced, since Krysta Martinez—a fellow soldier who started the #IAmVanessaGuillen and #FindVanessa movements and pushed for answers in the search for Guillen—died in a car crash in June.
I haven’t seen this before - I’d like us find additional sources that she started the above hashtags - appreciate the help
The only things I could find was an article from "lastestnewssouthafrica" and from a source called Meoww or something like that.

I don't know if either are MSM but they basically have the same information as the source you linked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz